Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Went to see it with the missus last week as she is a huge fan of the franchise. This movie made me cry with how awful it is. This abominable piece of shit makes Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender look like award winning movies. I just hope there are no plans for a sequel because a great franchise like Ghostbusters does not need butchering with shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just hope there are no plans for a sequel
    They want this thing to start an Avengers level franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    They want this thing to start an Avengers level franchise.
    Oh for fuck sake.

This abominable piece of shit makes Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender look like award winning movies.
    lol it is in no way anywhere near as bad as those movies
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lol it is in no way anywhere near as bad as those movies
    And that's exactly what he said. The claim is those movies are significantly better than Ghostbusters.

Not that I agree, but if you're going to shitpost you should do a better job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to see it with the missus last week as she is a huge fan of the franchise. This movie made me cry with how awful it is. This abominable piece of shit makes Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender look like award winning movies. I just hope there are no plans for a sequel because a great franchise like Ghostbusters does not need butchering with shit like this.
    Sorry to say but the film makers intend to make a series of movies from this, they said it in interviews.

This is why you shouldn't have gone to see it, in paying to see it, you contributed to the downfall of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Sorry to say but the film makers intend to make a series of movies from this, they said it in interviews.

This is why you shouldn't have gone to see it, in paying to see it, you contributed to the downfall of society.
    I actually screamed when we got out of the cinema "I WANT MY MONEY AND TIME BACK"

Deleted
    I actually screamed when we got out of the cinema "I WANT MY MONEY AND TIME BACK"
    Why didn't you just torrent before you coughed up the dough like a normal person??

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Why didn't you just torrent before you coughed up the dough like a normal person??
    I wouldn't support an industry that forces someone to sit through the ghostbusters movie and record it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    It scored a 73% on Rotten Tomatoes. (https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com...recard-2016/4/) and beating out Bryan Cranston's new movie The Infiltrator in terms of rating. It beat studio expectations and will probably do well enough for a sequel.

I enjoyed Ghostbusters and everyone in the theater seemed to enjoy it as well and I thought it was well done. I'm sorry some of you people are just haters and couldn't let yourself enjoy the movie.

Your loss.
    What a bullshit line. I went in, stoned to the gills wanting to laugh. The biggest laugh I got was when a pack of kids freaked out when the mannequin busted down the door.

It was as much of a retread of Ghostbusters as TFA was of ANH, it wasnt a lockstep remake but it followed many of the same notes. Its jokes were childish and unfunny. I felt like I was watching a REALLY long SNL sketch. It was a soulless pile of unfunnyness and unoriginality.
    The funniest parts were of Hemsworths character.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I wouldn't support an industry that forces someone to sit through the ghostbusters movie and record it.
    Hopefully they just hit record n went out for pizza..

It scored a 73% on Rotten Tomatoes. (https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com...recard-2016/4/) and beating out Bryan Cranston's new movie The Infiltrator in terms of rating. It beat studio expectations and will probably do well enough for a sequel.

I enjoyed Ghostbusters and everyone in the theater seemed to enjoy it as well and I thought it was well done. I'm sorry some of you people are just haters and couldn't let yourself enjoy the movie.

Your loss.
    God fucking forbid someone doesn't like something you do right?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    What a bullshit line. I went in, stoned to the gills wanting to laugh. The biggest laugh I got was when a pack of kids freaked out when the mannequin busted down the door. .
    i find this hard to believe because when im stoned out of my mind i fucking burst out laughing looking at my god damn hands.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

@Eleccybubb I'm sorry you got butthurt over my statement. If you didn't like it just because it didn't appeal to you is fine. If you went in hating it and never gave it a chance then you are a hater and it is your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

@Eleccybubb I'm sorry you got butthurt over my statement. If you didn't like it just because it didn't appeal to you is fine. If you went in hating it and never gave it a chance then you are a hater and it is your loss.
    I went in giving it a chance because I love the franchise and I hated the movie lol. Again not everyone has to like it because you do. And believe it or not people are allowed a negative opinion just as you are entitled to a positive one especially on a forum board.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-28 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    Don't worry guys, a sequel will destroy any hopes of a franchise.

People went to see Ghostbusters to see what the fuss was about, what did we get? An average film. Not bad, not terrible, not good, not great, simply average. The worst thing a film can do is be average. You know why people keep banging on about Kate McKinnons character? Because she's the only memorable part of the film, whether you think she was good or bad, 5 minutes after you've walked out of the theatre, your still wondering why the hell she was acting coked out of her mind in every scene, and the rest of the movie is just a blur thats slowly fading away.

The only people who will go see the next Ghostbusters, are people who actually liked the first Ghostbusters, and regardless of what the critic scores tell you, thats not a lot of people, so bring on a sequel, and lets watch another Sony franchise crash and burn.

The Last Airbender look like award winning movies.
    I liked TLA. It could have been better, but it's clearly my favorite M Night Shameonyou.. project.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The funniest parts were of Hemsworths character.
    Very much so.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Science!
    Watching the vid now, and I am enjoying it. However, seeing you post a "relevant" video, only accompanied by one word, makes me shake my damn head that I was Infracted over doing the same (minus the word) and being slapped with spam.

Care to explain the difference mods? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That guys face when the "scientist" makes the phallus joke was great .