Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Is there by chance a source on that?
    There is no source. Blizzard said demons will invade 2nd or 3rd week of august.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    There is no source. Blizzard said demons will invade 2nd or 3rd week of august.
    No they did not. They said that Demon Hunters would arrive at that point. They never said a word about the invasions. Demon Hunters and Broken Shore will, most likely, arrive at the same time, since the conclussion of the Broken Shore involves the Illidari.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No they did not. They said that Demon Hunters would arrive at that point. They never said a word about the invasions. Demon Hunters and Broken Shore will, most likely, arrive at the same time, since the conclussion of the Broken Shore involves the Illidari.
    Sigh. People cant read now?

""Around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally), after you’ve had time to play around with the patch and get a feel for the changes, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth." "

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The first 2 minutes of the Demon Invasion Q&A: "We'll activate the Demon Invasions around the second or third week of august."

From how it sounds, and how it rolled out on the PTR it seems like:
    First week of august: Broken Shore
    Second Week of august: Invasions
    Third week of august: Demon Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The first 2 minutes of the Demon Invasion Q&A: "We'll activate the Demon Invasions around the second or third week of august."

This seems the most logical. Unless they change their minds and decide broken shore and invasions at same time. Either way demon hunters week 3. And they'll fit in those weekly stories as well after broken shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

broken shore will probably be at the end.

i'm thinking dark whispers on the 2nd, invasions on the 9th, and then demon hunters on the 16th for pre orders.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    broken shore will probably be at the end.
    Broken shore at beginning. You get quest to do invasions after the funeral

For everyone saying "Blizzard said it was the 17th!'... No, they didn't. They said at the LATEST it would be the 17th. Kinda like they said how Legion would be out at the latest in September 21st.

Deleted
    Wouldn't make it more sense if invasions started before the assault on the Broken Shore? Seeing how an invasion pretty much requires you to have knowledge of the Legion's presence which we have not yet received.

Still no clue..
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Wouldn't make it more sense if invasions started before the assault on the Broken Shore? Seeing how an invasion pretty much requires you to have knowledge of the Legion's presence which we have not yet received.
    We lose at broken shore. We come back, defend and regroup. Then head back. Your way of us going in losing them running right back doesn't make sense.

it doesn't make sense for the invasions to happen before the broken shore, because of the illidari camps in invasion areas.

they would be kill on sight before their introduction after the broken shore. it doesn't make sense for them to be there. we know about the invasion at the isles due to khadgar telling us, so that's how we'd know to go there to fight it, the invasions don't have to alert us to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Best part about the phasing issues is how they are handling threads on it. They are closed as fast as they are opened and so far Blizzard is pretty much ignoring the issue.
    lol, you know very well they know about it and they are trying to fix, seen a lot of blues of that.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    lol, you know very well they know about it and they are trying to fix, seen a lot of blues of that.
    Not until last night did they start to address rather then shot it down or just close threads.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I expect everyone will be sick of them a few days after they come out. Trust me there will be threads of people complaining. Probably for the best that they wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    I expect everyone will be sick of them a few days after they come out. Trust me there will be threads of people complaining. Probably for the best that they wait.
    'People are bored of the content currently, but it's best they continue to be bored of the content currently, because when the invasions come out they'll just get bored of the invasions, so it's better to be bored of current content than it is to be bored of new content after enjoying the new content'

Or did I get that wrong?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20175682
    After you’ve had about two weeks to get used to the patch, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth.
    patch was on the 19th July
    add 2 weeks
    invasions will start the 2nd August
    Easy math...

Seems like us site copypasted infomation about DH become available from here:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20176410
    but players who pre-purchase Legion can expect to be playing a Demon Hunter around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally).
    Last edited by lukoil; 2016-07-28 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lukoil View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20175682

patch was on the 19th July
    add 2 weeks
    invasions will start the 2nd July

Easy math...
    I'll do it before someone else does. Not to worry guys, he means 2nd of August. I repeat! He means 2nd of August!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    I'll do it before someone else does. Not to worry guys, he means 2nd of August. I repeat! He means 2nd of August!
    Thanks for the fix=)