Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post

In other words, you just confirmed what I said...
    And I'm OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirajin View Post
    Can't actually believe people talk about my hometown on mmo-c.

Well, I'm not sure whats going on here anymore. We are a little town..

A good friend of mine works with refugees and he also got threatened by a refugee with a knive just because he had to take him to do police after he raped a mentally ill girl at the lake.. damn even though we arent a big town here shit is getting sick as fuck. Especially with that pokemon go hype I'm a bit afraid that sonething more is going to happen because very much people (kids) play it here
    Nobody was opposing building a refugee camp in your small town? Geez. It's like bringing lions to the lambs. Well, not quite lions, but certainly more savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'Isolated incident'

'he wasn't even religious, he drank and ate pork'

'German men rape too'

Which one is it this time libs?
    I mean it's true, the elderly and the disabled are often rape victims. We don't talk about it very often, I assume because people find it distasteful, but incidents like this are nowhere near unheard of.

People think rape is about attraction/sexual gratification but it is more oftentimes about exploitation of those who cannot defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The question is, why to deliberately import more crazies from abroad if you already have your hands full with the existing ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Read above.

Sadly, some people really are too dumb to be even capable of basic reasoning.
    Someone who believes every refugee is a crazy rapist is not really in a position to speak derogatorily about other people's intelligence.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    They are just a rapist to me.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Even if refugees were really soldiers of Islam doing a systematic Trojan Horse style attack on the west, which is insane per se, a few hundred thousand people can't overcome the will and power of the million of natives.
    Sure they can, if the natives are powerless to fight back. Natives of Western Europe have grown soft.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Sure they can, if the natives are powerless to fight back. Natives of Western Europe have grown soft.
    So you're saying that if suddenly a jihadist army formed in a western country, let's say 20,000 people, they would take over that country and establish a caliphate? And the rest of the western countries would follow?
    Mother pus bucket!

So you're saying that if suddenly a jihadist army formed in a western country, let's say 20,000 people, they would take over that country and establish a caliphate? And the rest of the western countries would follow?
    In todays Western Europe, yes.

Seems that overall many western Europe countries have been more than willing to allow themselves to be victimized, and their cultures erased in the name of multiculturalism.

What you mistake for softness is strength, actually. We believe in our western values and take a beating for it. This is more than can be said about people like you, cowards that want to lash out when in doubt. Apparently, civil liberties and human rights mean jack shit to you. Way to take a dump on your own constitution, buddy.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What you mistake for softness is strength, actually. We believe in our western values and take a beating for it. This is more than can be said about people like you, cowards that want to lash out when in doubt. Apparently, civil liberties and human rights mean jack shit to you. Way to take a dump on your own constitution, buddy.
    This is just a form of naive and utopian pacifism. "I don't believe in violence so I won't lash out at you even when you rape and torture me"

LOL

First, the constitution isn't applicable to foreigners. Foreigners have no "right" to immigrate to our country. Luckily we have a ocean to separate us from the madness that Europe is experiencing right now.

what civil liberties am I not backing up here?

As more and more migrants make their way into Europe, crime is growing, there have been multiple terrorist attacks, and people that have to deal with them on the daily are getting more and more pissed. A government has a primary responsibility to protect its people, period. They by all appearances are not doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'Isolated incident'

'he wasn't even religious, he drank and ate pork'

'German men rape too'

Which one is it this time libs?
    It's "he's not representative of all refugees" but I guess that bigotry is just easier.
    Putin khuliyo

In todays Western Europe, yes.

Seems that overall many western Europe countries have been more than willing to allow themselves to be victimized, and their cultures erased in the name of multiculturalism.
    Cultures aren't erased, they just get replaced by something else. That's because people get SO much information and influence over the the internet, TV and when they travel, not because Muhammed moved into the house next door. That kids now don't give a shit about ....ski jumping or something like that, which was big in the 1950s here, is because video games and netflix is more fun, not because we accepted refugees.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    This is just a form of naive and utopian pacifism. "I don't believe in violence so I won't lash out at you even when you rape and torture me"
    What you just wrote is just beyond stupid. I haven't once advocated being lenient on criminals. I've condoned prejudicing against people who haven't committed crimes. The overall assumption that we're in some sort of "takeover" is exactly that. You're prejudicing against a large group of people based on the deeds of another. All men are apparently not equal to you. Learn your own fucking constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

First, the constitution isn't applicable to foreigners. Foreigners have no "right" to immigrate to our country. Luckily we have a ocean to separate us from the madness that Europe is experiencing right now.

what civil liberties am I not backing up here?

As more and more migrants make their way into Europe, crime is growing, there have been multiple terrorist attacks, and people that have to deal with them on the daily are getting more and more pissed. A government has a primary responsibility to protect its people, period. They by all appearances are not doing so.
    You know, strength isn't when you're bullying others around. That's just you being bigger. But I like your attitude. Fuck a region up, let someone else clean the shit and then laugh at them for doing this. Way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Cultures aren't erased, they just get replaced by something else. That's because people get SO much information and influence over the the internet, TV and when they travel, not because Muhammed moved into the house next door. That kids now don't give a shit about ....ski jumping or something like that, which was big in the 1950s here, is because video games and netflix is more fun, not because we accepted refugees.
    If anything, US culture is hurting European culture more than Middle Eastern culture, now that I think about it...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Indeed.

As I've said before, this will only last for so long. As more and more attacks take place, and violent crime rises, people are going to start petitioning their gov't for solutions.

Indeed.

As I've said before, this will only last for so long. As more and more attacks take place, and violent crime rises, people are going to start petitioning their gov't for solutions.
    Yeah, because the mass shootings totally led to a rethinking of politics in the US...

Yeah, because the mass shootings totally led to a rethinking of politics in the US...
    Sure did, more guns!

They should give a government sponsored discounts next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

What you just wrote is just beyond stupid. I haven't once advocated being lenient on criminals. I've condoned prejudicing against people who haven't committed crimes. The overall assumption that we're in some sort of "takeover" is exactly that. You're prejudicing against a large group of people based on the deeds of another. All men are apparently not equal to you. Learn your own fucking constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, strength isn't when you're bullying others around. That's just you being bigger. But I like your attitude. Fuck a region up, let someone else clean the shit and then laugh at them for doing this. Way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, US culture is hurting European culture more than Middle Eastern culture, now that I think about it...
    I'm not laughing about it, I find it incredibly sad that European leadership and people are suffering from Increased Crime and devastating terrorist attacks. It's even more sad to watch politicians and leftist folks like yourself fall over trying to tell people how it's not a big deal and that those who are against continued migration from the ME and NA are bad people.

- - - Updated - - -

Criminals doing criminal things is already illegal.

Besides you're comparing apples to oranges, how about you stop with the red herrings and focus on the issue at hand.

I'm not laughing about it, I find it incredibly sad that European leadership and people are suffering from Increased Crime and devastating terrorist attacks. It's even more sad to watch politicians and leftist folks like yourself fall over trying to tell people how it's not a big deal and that those who are against continued migration from the ME and NA are bad people.
    See, this is where people like you fail with their reading comprehension. I've never once said it's not a big deal. What I've said time and again is that people like you are making a bigger deal out of it than it is. By blaming 1.5 billion people for these crimes. A random dude walking around and attacking people with a machete? That is a problem. Nobody ever denied that.

Deporting 4 million people because that one dude? That's just excessive.

- - - Updated - - -

Criminals doing criminal things is already illegal.

Besides you're comparing apples to oranges, how about you stop with the red herrings and focus on the issue at hand.
    Oh, no shit Sherlock... what do you think we do with criminals that rape women or shoot people on the street or attack them with machetes? Give them a hug and a gummybear because they did so bloody well on their homicidal run? Jesus, sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head...

You sit here, insult an entire fucking continent from your little hill half a globe away, while we fix the bullshit that your started, nay CHEERED for probably... we're doing your dirty work and you ridicule us for it? Fucking grow a pair and show some appropriate humility about it... because of utter US incompetence across the whole board since 2001 we're in this mess.

See, this is where people like you fail with their reading comprehension. I've never once said it's not a big deal. What I've said time and again is that people like you are making a bigger deal out of it than it is. By blaming 1.5 billion people for these crimes. A random dude walking around and attacking people with a machete? That is a problem. Nobody ever denied that.

Deporting 4 million people because that one dude? That's just excessive.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no shit Sherlock... what do you think we do with criminals that rape women or shoot people on the street or attack them with machetes? Give them a hug and a gummybear because they did so bloody well on their homicidal run?
    Well, given how much crime is increasing and terrorism is on the rise, whatever approach your using isn't working. Whats the solution? I'm not sure, but more Draconian measures may need to be implemented, or you can watch your countries rot from within.

Me, personally, I'd start deporting the immediate family of any refugee that commits terroristic actions, or violent crime.