Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    So, he needs Medihv's staff...which he already has. So either that demon is really bad at fact checking, or...

Okay, okay. Fantastic artwork on this one. Speaking as an artist, whoever did this one is really fucking good.

"I can't do this alone"...Army of Light, incoming. I guess.
    The Weapon the Demon was talking about was the powers of the Guardian not Atiesh.

Deleted
    So they took out an unfinished piece of work, because it caused issues. And they tell you they will bring it back, after they finished it and yet people still cry about it. While the deafening cry for max zoom is ignored once again. Typical Blizzard.

/edit: For the Harbringer video... mediocre at best. I'd rather have Khadgar become the guardian so he can keep the legion at bay by the tomb of Sageras while we gather allys on the continent. Which would be a great explanation to why we see so little legion presence in the zones.
    The Legion would have their hands full with Khadgar, while we prepare for the final push to close the rift. But nope, we get this stupid the chosen 12 heros and X NPCS finished the legion off... Instead of the f*cking guardian, we ALL know has incredible powers, kept the legion at bay, while the combined forces of azeroth closed the rift.
    Last edited by mmoc1f5e02b9df; 2016-07-28 at 07:29 PM.

I'm not gonna lie, the loss of DynamicCam has me pretty salty. With some tweaking it basically turned the leveling and questing experience into a brand new game. It made the camera changes a little easier to swallow. Now there's no give and take, just take.

I think this is the first time I have seen a company go to such lengths to help eliminate things that cause motion sickness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, the loss of DynamicCam has me pretty salty. With some tweaking it basically turned the leveling and questing experience into a brand new game. It made the camera changes a little easier to swallow. Now there's no give and take, just take.
    It was a clearly unfinished idea, that causes problems for some players. Since it wasn't supposed to be available for most people they just took it out.
    If it's broke and you cannot fix it right now, it's best to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    So they took out an unfinished piece of work, because it caused issues. And they tell you they will bring it back, after they finished it and yet people still cry about it.
    It didn't cause any issues, people who shouldn't use it turned it on for some reason and then ruined it for the rest of us.

While the deafening cry for max zoom is ignored once again. Typical Blizzard.
    Max zoom was purposefully changed with detailed reasoning. This "deafening cry" is purposefully being ignored because max zoom was not accidentally changed or broken and it's not an experimental change. Deal with it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

It was a clearly unfinished idea, that causes problems for some players. Since it wasn't supposed to be available for most people they just took it out.
    If it's broke and you cannot fix it right now, it's best to remove it.
    Something that could easily be solved by adding this optional, unfinished functionality into the options menu. It is far from the first time incomplete or not fully implemented tech has been made an option in the menus. IPv6, initial DirectX11 support, the 64 bit client, the list goes on...

But instead of at least giving us the option they just removed it. Unfinished? Maybe. But with the DynamicCam addon, I was having much more than an "unfinished" experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Juther View Post
    Wonderful, but
    1) where is the Guardian's staff? this one do not resemble it.
    2) how can he turn into a Raven?
    The Raven form is part of Atiesh, he mentions it in a quest in Legion. When you're flying to Azsuna or Suramar Khadgar says something about preferring the Raven form from Atiesh over flying mounts. And which Guardian's staff? I'm pretty sure all of the previous Guardian's had their own Staffs. Arcane Mages get Aegwynn's for example.

cameradistance...

MOTHERFUCKING INCREASE IT

Speaking of motion sickness...have you tried to kill Alakir with even normal camera mode?

If more than 75% of those motionsickness reports aren't bullshit by crybabies trying to force Blizz to back on their change, i'll eat my hat!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They really should re-do Khadgars face ingame to look more like that. Fuck me that was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Nothing about the max zoom.

How can game devs be this out of touch? It's almost like a joke at this point.
    They have addressed this so called issue. They have said they are passionate about the change and trying to fix the issues affecting people. They are standing firm on the zoom, which is good. I am tired of them giving in to every single whine post.

-_-... If idiots manage to turn on the action camera by accident, then let them... I was enjoying it like crazy leveling a fury warrior...

Khadgar is fucking aswesome. I don't regret bringing your shit from HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    They have addressed this so called issue. They have said they are passionate about the change and trying to fix the issues affecting people. They are standing firm on the zoom, which is good. I am tired of them giving in to every single whine post.
    You're right, it was never an issue before. Shameless blizz apologist, you literally want them to keep the change just because they said they liked the change ... not only that but you freely admit it.

PS - welcome to my ignore list.

People need to stop moaning about action cam. It's clearly an idea that people really liked and want even though it was just a hidden experimental thing. It'll be back and better in the future. Get over it. The max cam distance is also not as big of a problem as people are trying to make it to me. I bet if they realized stats on accounts actually tweaking the cam distance is only a tiny percentage of players. Stop acting like 50% of the player base is out-rage over it.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystonelite View Post
    Snatch reference right? Such a great movie!

OT: I loved the action cam...was looking forward to using it as a Demon Hunter

Yep! love that movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    This just strengthens my predictions on Medivh finally coming in play in person in WoW and being the new avatar of Sargeras' and the final boss of Legion.
    Please give me some of what youre smoking plz

Deleted
    If even wow gives you motion sicknes why bother playing video games at all?