Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Your responses thus far have been really...I don't know...weird. You just keep asking me if I'm a Vulcan, stop drinking kool-aid, Guardians of the Galaxy...etc.. There's just really no substance here to anything you're saying. I'm just trying to have a conversation.

So, yeah. Take care.
    I'm pointing out how hilarious your inability to spot humor is, repeatedly, and you don't get it. GG...

I think it's funny ppl r making such a big deal about this email thing. It's like they r only pissed about it b/c Trump said it. When u know if u and ur buddies were standing around the water cooler shooting the shit and one of them said this u all would have a good laugh while thinking in the back of ur head, yea it would be sweet if someone released the rest of Hillary's emails, I wonder what's in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm pointing out how hilarious your inability to spot humor is, repeatedly, and you don't get it. GG...
    Neither Trump or anyone in the room looked like they were laughing or joking, I love how people just say yes Donald Trump said this but surely he was joking. Are you sure you know what a joke is?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Neither Trump or anyone in the room looked like they were laughing or joking, I love how people just say yes Donald Trump said this but surely he was joking. Are you sure you know what a joke is?
    It makes for a lazy fallback. It's a juvenile tactic you see on forums and playgrounds a lot.

I doubt he was completely joking, more life half serious half joking. U know one of those comments u don't expect to happen but would be nice if it did. It's not a big deal.

I mean, if this all the left has to say while they have the stage, it doesn't look good in November for them. If their big message is Trumps humor is mean, that won't get their base off the couch.

I mean, if you want to defend a possible future POTUS by going "It was just a prank, bro!", by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    I doubt he was completely joking, more life half serious half joking. U know one of those comments u don't expect to happen but would be nice if it did. It's not a big deal.
    So is he running for President or bad comedian in chief? when do we know when he is "joking" or being serious? Do Trump supporters have some magical power that let them know when he is "joking" about very serious issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Actually, it does. Trump is no more stupid than every GOP member that started using 'not working' numbers, that include the retired, because it became harder to demonized Obama on unemployment numbers. If Trump is stupid for saying 40%, then GOP has been stupid for the last 4 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is the only candidate in the history of US, that I am aware of, that has a vocal minority who support him because they want the country to burn. As bad as Hillary is or even supposed to be, I have not seen a single person support her because she will ruin the country. Just on the previous page, the self infatuated poster supporting Trump, posted in another thread how 'bitter sweet' it is to watch America fall.
    Not it doesn't it's just trying to deflect Hillary's stupidity by pointing out Trumps, it's a school yard tactic and people here should be intelligent than that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that helps your point...
    9% average vs 15% is a huge difference and it show's you are either uniformed or a liar, which is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So is he running for President or bad comedian in chief? when do we know when he is "joking" or being serious? Do Trump supporters have some magical power that let them know when he is "joking" about very serious issues?
    He's like a Rorschach test for the willfully ignorant.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    So Trump was interviewed by the sycophants at Fox and made the following claim in response to a question about his mocking of a reporter who was disabled:

"I spend millions of dollars making buildings good for people that are disabled, okay? Millions and millions of dollars. Do you think I’d ever do a thing like that?"

Of course ignoring he is required to by law to do so and it's not out of the goodness of his heart.

Trump: You Know I Love The Disabled Because My Buildings Are Accessible

In an interview with Fox News' Brian Kilmeade that aired on Thursday, Donald Trump defended his comments from last year about a disabled reporter and said he would never mock a disabled person, citing his efforts to build handicap accessible buildings as evidence.

Asked about his comments on Serge Kovaleski, a reporter with a condition that limits mobility in his arms who now works for the New York Times, Trump said: "I spend millions of dollars making buildings good for people that are disabled, okay? Millions and millions of dollars. Do you think I’d ever do a thing like that?"

The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that buildings accommodate people with disabilities, so Trump spent "millions" to comply with federal law. To top it off, Trump doesn’t exactly have a perfect record of making his properties handicap accessible. He’s been sued several times for not making his properties sufficiently accessible for people with disabilities, according to the Daily Beast.

Trump appeared to mock Kovaleski last year after the reporter pushed back on Trump's use of his article to back up claims that "thousands" of New Jersey residents were seen celebrating the 9/11 attack.

Kovaleski wrote in an article for the Washington Post at the time that police were questioning "a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks," but the story never said "thousands" and did not confirm the allegations.

Trump told Kilmeade that he had been trying to portray that Kovaleski was "groveling."

"He was groveling to try and change a story that he had written many years before so that it worked out badly for Trump," he said.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...abled-millions
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    So, everything ever president said they'd do came true? They got to do everything they set out to do? You think Hilary will do everything that she wants? That's a laugh.

Talking to you is like speaking to a child that doesn't know anything about the real world.

Presidents aren't dictators, FFS.
    oh christ...

If Trump did nothing of what he promises, the world will be a better place. So if he by some miracle becomes president, I hope he's a big a liar as you claim.
    But why would you vote for someone you don't trust will do what they're building their campaign on?
    You're not seriously favoring Trump because you "like him better"? How irresponsible is that?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    oh christ...

If Trump did nothing of what he promises, the world will be a better place.
    No shit.

So if he by some miracle becomes president, I hope he's a big a liar as you claim.
    As I claim? You can easily see that at least 70% of the statements he's made is false. This is provable. Also, I'm not alone with thinking he's a massive liar.

But why would you vote for someone you don't trust will do what they're building their campaign on?
    I wouldn't... I'm not voting for them.

You're not seriously favoring Trump because you "like him better"? How irresponsible is that?
    I'm not favoring him at all. Where are you getting this massive bullshit from?

What made you think I favor Trump when I've done nothing but shit all over him? Like, WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Point out where I was saying they're equivalent. I don't care to respond to the rest of your post till you stop being dishonest about my posts.
    Sure:

And Hilary has also said things that are lies and can be proven to be lies. What's your point? I don't like either of them. Ones a joke and the other corrupt. Both are liars.
    Now can you respond? I'm assuming an apology is coming as well...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Ur seriously crying about a comment that has no impact on anything, zero. It's changes nothing.

Fuck if this is seriously an issue for ppl idk how they haven't committed suicide by now b/c there r far worse things ppl have said and done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    That's a cute thing to say.....
    Sorry, you are not my type...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not it doesn't it's just trying to deflect Hillary's stupidity by pointing out Trumps, it's a school yard tactic and people here should be intelligent than that.
    What exactly in what you quoted had to do with Hillary?

9% average vs 15% is a huge difference and it show's you are either uniformed or a liar, which is it?
    Neither, mistaking the hight in individual states with national numbers. Which doesn't change the point of instability of the economy of 2008 or 2009, introducing a bill that would increase the minimum wage, as unemployment numbers were soaring.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Sure:

Now can you respond? I'm assuming an apology is coming as well...
    Do you... Do you know what a false equivalence is? You just showed I didn't equate them. Saying "they're both liars" is a fact. Saying "they're both liars. There's no difference between them" is a false equivalence. Jesus... Why does this need to be explained. Go back to school.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Ur seriously crying about a comment that has no impact on anything, zero. It's changes nothing.

Fuck if this is seriously an issue for ppl idk how they haven't committed suicide by now b/c there r far worse things ppl have said and done.
    No candidate for president of the United States has invited a foreign country let alone a hostile opponent to involve itself in our domestic affairs. It has an impact. Which is why he is scrambling now claiming he was being sarcastic.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No candidate for president of the United States has invited a foreign country let alone a hostile opponent to involve itself in our domestic affairs. It has an impact. Which is why he is scrambling now claiming he was being sarcastic.
    If you thought/knew someone had something already, would you tell them to hold onto it even though it would help you if they did release it?

How many people blindly blame Russia for the hack/leak? Well, Trump is an idiot... Not that much of a leap for him to assume shit like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Your #1 tactic to countering Trump's incompetence and stupidity has been "but but Hillary!" so this is highly ironic.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"