Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that picture actually in Sweden and what are they demonstrating against?

I see a sign that says "Black Girls Matter", "Say Her Name", "Black Lives Matter More Than White Feelings".

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul360 View Post
    Yup its here in the UK... Ended with somebody getting stabbed. Doesn't even make sense out of the US unless there is a similar issue. Defo doesn't make sense here in the UK
    33% of people shot and killed by the Police in the UK last year were black.

The other two were white.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Protests are good for meeting girls.
    No they aren't. Any girl that is protesting with BLM I would never want to date, ever.

Grats, you now have a hate group!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No they aren't. Any girl that is protesting with BLM I would never want to date, ever.
    No joke, most of those people are emotional driven and lack logic.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I thought Sweden only hated extroverts.
    Everyone hates Extroverts

I'm sorry, Sweden. Just when one thinks one can't fall lower...

Who said anything about dating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    That's disgusting. That movement is entirely and specifically due to the very harsh, almost life-threatening circumstances and history within the US.

If US BLM themselves were able to understand the rest of the world is very different, they would probably disown this Swedish movement as an utter insult to their struggles.

Sometimes exporting and exaggeration of certain issues, especially via Internet's social media, can really be dangerous. It is one thing to export a fundamental right or injustice, e.g. "No means no!", where context does not matter or is a minor issue. Quite another when the context is almost everything!

The perils of today and tomorrow's "universal culture": it is context-less and spreads blindly ...
    "very harsh, almost life-threatening circumstances" -- perhaps you need a better understanding of statistics, because the biggest threat to blacks in the US is.......................................................................another black. I know it doesn't fit the pandering Liberal narrative, attempting to seal the black vote, but sometimes reality isn't something we like to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    BLM chicks seem like the type to claim rape after the fact. Even though it was consensual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I wouldn't mind. Women that are activists tend to be hotter and are easier to pick up.

Source: Every anti-capitalist girl I've seen on Tinder on any dating website.
    hotter? not sure about that, the girls you see here protesting are complete dogs, but then again, so are the girls who are not protesting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Who is putting guilt on white people? I am white and I feel no guilt whatsoever out of any Black Lives Matter protests, no matter what country. These happen to be in my country. I see nothing wrong with these protests. It's hard to disagree with their notion that black lives matter. Of course they do. White lives matters too. It's like "yeah, that is true *moving along*". I am more curious about the people who do feel guilt. Why do they feel guilt? Why does this simple statement that black lives matters too struck a nerve in someone? That makes me curious about the inner thoughts of that person. It makes me think that maybe he has some deeply rooted views on the matter that this person is not quite ready to admit to him or her self. Why wouldn't they just agree with such a self-apparent statement as black lives matter? It puzzles me.
    because it has no place in sweden. It is racist if it happens in sweden. I say that as an asian.

It is a movement against cop brutality targeting black people.

Swedish police is not shooting black people. They probably never have and even if they have they probably shot 1 guy in the last 20 years while it is daily business in the US.

BLM has no place in sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They've begun to infest England too. Same silly rhetoric.

Thanks America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The US loves them. Only extroverts allowed. Introverts are offensive.
    That's the impression I get too. It's a very self-conscious society. If only they knew how many geniuses have been introverts, and how they can generally be extremely good focused workers, but no "this guy doesn't spout all his opinions, doesn't talk about girls every 2 seconds, and isn't drinking beer! what's wrong with him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They've begun to infest England too. Same silly rhetoric.

Thanks America.
    That's what you get for Russell Brand.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    33% of people shot and killed by the Police in the UK last year were black.

The other two were white.
    Oh yeah? You're saying black lives don't matter? Now we're gonna attack random people because we're mad.

Seriously this is just an excuse to bully people and assert some kind of racial dominance over whites (and asians). They crave acceptance from whites, they have no self-esteem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I laughed.

But yeah, this is nonsense.
    We don't need BLM in Europe because it's not an issue here.
    some people just like to protest
    some people just like to be victims

combine this, and you have BLM in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I wouldn't put my dick in a crazy either.

I wouldn't put my dick in a crazy either.
    They're so good in bed though, too good sometimes. Not to say sane people can't, but in my experience dating an edgy girl...holy shiz.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads about race here, and this is already showing why. Locked.