Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Maybe he/she just doesn't read scaremongering articles having nothing to do with reality?
    When you actually have something concrete and valid to say, let me know. I'm not expecting that to be for awhile since you like to pontificate and theorize on things you have no experience or direct knowledge of, but I'm willing to be surprised. I'd think you'd find little of the available information to be scaremongering, more a recollection and a revisitation of the 2008 Lehman Brothers fiasco but hey, what do I know except everything relevant to what I actually said.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Here's a recent thread someone posted.

" Germany and Canada top the best country list "

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-country-list

Brush up on your facts
    Canada does not take very many refugees or other poor people, in spite of being very wealthy, so hardly surprising they rank highly as they are spending virtually all the money on themselves and doing the exact opposite of what you are claiming they lead at.

Look at the numbers Canada is helping, they are dwarfed by much poorer nations. What metric is Canada leading in? Most refugees taken by a country called Canada is the only one that they seem to be top of.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I find it amazing that people actually stand with her crazy ass on this.
    There is no freedom in Germany, you can be arrested for hurting feelings if people think you are a ''nazi'', but rape someone (if you're a muslim) and you're good to go, after all you have sexual emergencies and all that.

Here's to you OP

Maybe being the homosexual that you are, one who happens to love diversity and multiculturalism, you should move to Saudia Arabia or Iran, or Syria, or any other country with a high % of muslims. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to receive you with open arms.

#notallsandniggers
    #religionofpieces

After all, you don't want to live among extremist nazis do you? That's what Europe is all about these days it seems, not safe for poor refugees due to RIGHT WING SCAREMONGERING violence amirite?

Anyway, nice bait OP, I'll give your shitty troll thread a 3/10 for effort.

This thread is pure comedy!! So when exactly is the world going end for us Germans?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Post something more credible than huffington and recent.
    As if it wasn't carried by more news sources than them. Hahah nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    All those lunatics came from the Middle East, of course. That's where they belong and should be returned to.

- - - Updated - - -

Better hope that sinking Deutsche Bank ship doesn't kill that golden goose.
    Their company isn't worth the paper it was written on for some years now; Deutsche Bank can't fall anymore and the worst thing that could happen is some bailout, which we can easily afford.

If our financial success was tied to Deutsche Bank, we would have been fucked 4 years ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    After this post, I am certain Tennisperson isn't a real person but a character created for amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    WHAT the fuck, people?

Holy fuck, you guys are insane.
    She didn't betray anyone, she represents what a lot of people think like.

Are you going to kill all her followers too?

No, not really.
    But luckily hardly any of the refugees are savages that kill and rape.
    the problem is with Germany importing one mil refugees a year is a devastating long term effect. We've heard that some refugees might be sleeper cells or members of ISIS but we could assume that's a very low percentage, lets say 1% for example. so 10,000 people. are they vetted properly? how could you perform such a thorough vetting of these people and have time to properly vet the other 99% as well? even the FBI director of the US, one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world cant guarantee proper vetting for the small amount of middle eastern refugees they take in, so how can Germany do a better job? the numbers dont add up.
    so 1 million per year, adds up quickly. each year more and more members of ISIS get in, and they could easily plant a bomb somewhere major and blow up half the city, or maybe smuggle in some sarin gas containers and dump them at train stations, who knows? by using common sense instead of just our hearts we could see a scenario like this happening, any major terrorist event (take your pick for this year) could be 10x worse depending on how many refugees you import in.

the whole policy is careless, absurd and downright dangerous. nobody's thinking of the safety of the native Germans anymore, or maybe its the Nazi guilt the media is playing on? standing by a policy that makes sense is fine, but not when its bad for the German people.
    Last edited by announced; 2016-07-28 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    After this post, I am certain Tennisperson isn't a real person but a character created for amusement.
    I meant what I said. A lot of others also agree with me. Clearly the leaders of Canada and Germany do as well .

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    No, shes not.

Her head will be put on a spike for what she did to Europe.

She did WORSE, than Adolf Hitler. Killing jews is bad (idc either way), but condemning your entire country (or continent) for "her" ideal, is beyond evil.

Her head WILL roll. By the very people she betrayed.
    Jesus, you deserve to be on a watchlist. Creepy.

Deleted
    I meant what I said. A lot of others also agree with me. Clearly the leaders of Canada and Germany do as well .
    So 3 morons in this world

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    She will go down in history as the person that destroyed Germany, and the entire European continent. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but within the next 100 or 200 years people will look back and blame her for destroying so much.
    ^ highly unlikely that anyone will be blamed for ruining Germany other than Hitler, too many liberals in the world today

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    This thread is pure comedy!! So when exactly is the world going end for us Germans?
    For some of you, on the next Terrorist attack.
    They are on a roll on the last couple months; So it's not that far fetched. Here's hoping that it's not the case though!

So let's begin:
    -Germany does not import a million refugees a year, they expected 800k in 2015 when the crisis was at its worst. Only 400k applied for refugee status.
    -2016 will have a significant lower number, the UN predicts a million for the whole of Europe.
    2015 we got ~1.1 million new refugees. 2016 the numbers will be lower because of Macedonias wall and Turkey deal, thats true.

Good on Germany to stand by their policy and not give in to fear, extremism and xenophobia! An example for the world.
    They're throwing all caution to the wind and not making policy based on the very rational fear of Islamic extremism that has caused dozens of attacks already this year-- and rational fear is not 'xenophobic'. Middle eastern countries could take in these refugees with financial support, and their cultures would not conflict as much.

No matter your stance on this Merkel and Germany will go down in the history books as the ones that didn't give in to fear and terrorism.
    No matter your stance on this Merkel and Germany will go down in the history books as the ones that didn't give in to rational fear and welcomed terrorist attacks on their own people. FTFY

7+ Year Old Account
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/eu...icy/index.html

She really will go down as one of the greatest world leaders. I hope she gets another term so that PM Trudeau and her can build a strong partnership.

If only more world leaders followed their lead and did their fair share in this crisis. Nevertheless, keep up the good work Chancellor!
    She will go down as an idiot who betrayed her own people in the name of feelz. I don't like her chances in the next German election.

No, the problem with Germany is that people from outside Germany are calling her worse than Hitler and asking for her death because they disagree politically. (But boy do they whine when we accuse them of fascism)

So let's begin:
    -Germany does not import a million refugees a year, they expected 800k in 2015 when the crisis was at its worst. Only 400k applied for refugee status.
    -2016 will have a significant lower number, the UN predicts a million for the whole of Europe.
    You are missing one big secret: Germany didn't manage. So, the correct statement above is "Only 476k managed to apply for refugee status last year."

For the details:
    Germany has a 2-step asylum application process.

In 2015 Germany got 476k asylum applications (441k first-time) - but officials talked about 800k to 1million (or more).

If you dig deeper you see: 2015-August 36k, September 43k, October 54k, November 57k, December 48k, 2016-January 51k, February 66k, March 58k, April 60k, May 54k, June 73k (all numbers from bamf.de; total 396k for Jan-June) - and you wonder why numbers don't differ more, and how on earth they predicted 800k and how so many arrived in April, until you see that the simple explanation is that Germany is lagging behind with registering asylum seekers (the 2-step process), and Germany did in fact get >800k asylum seekers last year, but didn't even manage to fully register the asylum applications.

This lag also explains how it fits together with frontex reports of irregular border crossing: 2016 Jan-June: 70k central med route, 162k eastern med route, 119k Balkan route; compared to 2016: Balkan 764k, 885k eastern med.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are dying and politicians refuse to shift. This is why there has been n increase in membership of far-right and far-left political groups.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    We're having election next year.
    You asking for a recall beforehand? lol

But I agree, the bitch is nuts.
    Problem only is.. She isn't the worst choice.
    Schaeuble that piece of shit is more popular atm than she is, and might replace her.
    I don't know.. But Germany's choice for now is, either rain or a downpour. Currently it just rains.

We suffer from a problem that we share with many other countries. The top class politicians all died already, or are simply way too old.
    Nothing came afterwards anymore. Neither party can provide anyone with a higher charisma than a floor lamp. Most have less than that.
    So, in a sense, we're fucked, and it's not fun.
    Um, what's fucked is the internet, that's what's fucked. Bunch of kids telling each other how they'd do a much better job. No, they wouldn't. They'd do a worse job. But political leaders can't compete with generation troll on that level. Their decisions have consquences none of the spoiled brats in forums like these will ever have to consider. So yeah, it's easy to sit in front of the PC saying she's nuts, but that's really all this lot will ever do.

She'll get reelected without problems. Because generation troll is too small to be of significance. Thank fuck for that at least.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    People are dying and politicians refuse to shift.
    They have shifted - but not as much as some people want, and some politicians keep silent about their policy changes.

There are now fences blocking migrants all around Europe (and around Syria as well), and Greece now prevents migrants from leaving as well. For some reason Greece is not attractive to immigrants - so only a few try to cross the Aegean sea.
    Germany is supporting and/or allowing these things to happen.

The reason is that politicians want to be seen as helping - they are not primarily interested in helping.
    There are regular Lufthansa flights practically on the border of Syrian conflict (some asylum seekers take them back when their applications are denied) - but refugees cannot take them since they don't get Visa; and instead had to travel on foot through Europe to reach Germany - but they can not even take that slow route now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    This is why there has been n increase in membership of far-right and far-left political groups.