Poll: Have you earned "It All Makes Sense Now" feat of strength?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Doomsayers need to stop yelling.

On my server, Doomsayers in Stormwind just spammed 15 lines of "The time is nigh! The legion has come!" (or something to that regard.) Does this mean the invasions are happening very soon? Also, have you got your first Feat of Strength for the pre-expac yet?

The end is really coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But... it's their job? You wanna put all those people out of work?! Harsh.
    I wonder what the burning legion is paying them in....

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather NPC doomsayers, than players, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    "There's an AddOn for that..." - I doubt that, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was. I don't hang out in Org all too often, so it doesn't bug me.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    So how do you get achievement=?
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    I wonder what the burning legion is paying them in....
    You know, these guys look the same as those that were with the Twilight Hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So how do you get achievement=?
    Collect the 12th different pamphlets the doomsayers give. (each time you take one you get an invisible 15 minute cool down on collecting another, but it can be over ridden by killing yourself. So lots of people are taking a pamphlet, sky diving to their death, spirit rezzing (in stormwind there's a doomsayer near the spirit healer) and rinse and repeat until you have the feat of strength)

10+ Year Old Account
    How much gold does someone want to bet me that as soon as the pre event launches, there will be people complaining about "griefing" by players who temporarily side with the Legion? The same kind of whine we sampled during WotLK pre event - hell, even Cata's. "MUH MAAILBOOOX ISN'T AVAILABLE BECAUSE ELEMENTALS ARE INVADING WTF WHY U TRY IMMERSE ME IN A GAME."
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about you stop complaining and get out of SW/Org? I'm sure you have something old world to do, be it achievement grinding or getting Insane in the Membrane if you haven't got it yet.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    How much gold does someone want to bet me that as soon as the pre event launches, there will be people complaining about "griefing" by players who temporarily side with the Legion? The same kind of whine we sampled during WotLK pre event - hell, even Cata's. "MUH MAAILBOOOX ISN'T AVAILABLE BECAUSE ELEMENTALS ARE INVADING WTF WHY U TRY IMMERSE ME IN A GAME."
    Hopefully none as this time around you can just right click the buff if you don't want to play. (Though shame on people who do that.)

I remember the days of being a level 45 Orc Hunter during the WoTLK event, getting ganked by Level ?? (70 I guess) Ghouls, I never raged. I laughed. Shit was amazing. (I miss Death Knights being able to turn people into Ghouls and becoming a Ghoul when you die too)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Collect the 12th different pamphlets the doomsayers give. (each time you take one you get an invisible 15 minute cool down on collecting another, but it can be over ridden by killing yourself. So lots of people are taking a pamphlet, sky diving to their death, spirit rezzing (in stormwind there's a doomsayer near the spirit healer) and rinse and repeat until you have the feat of strength)
    What's worse is that the debuff doesn't tick down while logged out. I would pick up a pamphlet, log out, work for a few hours, log back in, and be unable to pick up another unless I waited 15 minutes or killed myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Unfortunately, you are correct. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What's worse is that the debuff doesn't tick down while logged out. I would pick up a pamphlet, log out, work for a few hours, log back in, and be unable to pick up another unless I waited 15 minutes or killed myself.
    It doesn't? That's crazy! I would have thought it was based on real world minutes as opposed to game play minutes.

Didn't blizz put in a mute function recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    lfg tool there are groups with healers spamming mass res; much easier/quicker that way
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you want to do it in a gamey way. Go to the one near the Pandarian portal in SW. Strip off your gear they say. Then talk get he pamphlet. The fly up. Fall and die. Take rez sickness. Wash and repeat. Had a priest sitting there rezing people so didn't need to get the rez sickness.

It wipes the debuff and well is gamey but it works.

I've yet to see them yell on my server yet, strange.

Everyone.get in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doomsayer: YOUR ALL FUCKED! *points at you* ESPECIALLY YOU...YOUR SO FUCKED AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT! Here take this pamphlet by the way.