Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I kinda blocked out Silver surfer from my mind, because that movie sucks. My point remains, if you can have 10 movie about spiderman, wonder woman power level is not a problem for a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Silver Surfer, Dr. Manhattan, Superman, some X-Men like Jean Grey (Phoenix) Apocalypse are some that are stronger than WW. MCU Thor and Hulk are too slow, they will just be cut to pieces by movie Diana. Someone like Hancock seemed super strong too.
    Movie Diana hasn't really shown her speed. So I wouldn't count out Thor or the Hulk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    batman
    The same Batman that kicked the crap of Superman and didn't killed him because of "Martha"? Powerlevels don't win fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The same Batman that kicked the crap of Superman and didn't killed him because of "Martha"? Powerlevels don't win fights.
    WW has no real weakness for batman to exploit. Infact WW is the only justice league member for which Batman never was able to come up with a plan to stop her, his only contigency plan was to send superman against her. Theres no special rock that stops her or magic or things like that Batman can plan for. Shes even a better martial artist then Batman or any justice league member for that matter, since she trained for thousands of years. The only way to beat her, is to send someone stronger.

Literally everyone kicks the crap out of superman, because thats pretty much how he fights. AKA he mostly try not to. Even villains that superman could kill in a single punch throw him around like a ragdoll with punches in most fights, because superman is not out to hurt people. Which is why Zack is an idiot for having superman punch some random guy through multiple walls (hes dead)In BvS.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-29 at 12:11 AM.

How the hell does no one at the party notice a big ass sword sticking out of a backless dress?

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    How the hell does no one at the party notice a big ass sword sticking out of a backless dress?
    swordspace ?

Deleted
    WW has no real weakness for batman to exploit. Infact WW is the only justice league member for which Batman never was able to come up with a plan to stop her, his only contigency plan was to send superman against her. Theres no special rock that stops her or magic or things like that Batman can plan for. Shes even a better martial artist then Batman or any justice league member for that matter, since she trained for thousands of years. The only way to beat her, is to send someone stronger.
    Nanites in JLA Tower of Babel and Justice Buster in New 52.

That's the entire point of a powerless superhero like Batman in the Justice League, that he has backup plans to stop everyone in case they go evil.

Wonder Woman's weakness is her competitiveness. Batman has beaten Wonder Woman before. Its all about tricking her, either through VR or magic. In Tower of Babel, Batman had a plan that would force her into an imaginary fight where she could not defeat the person she was facing so she would keep fighting till her heart gave out. In Endgame Batman had a lasso that was the opposite of the Lasso of truth, which tricked her into thinking she was killing batman but it was really just all in her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Wonder Woman's weakness is her competitiveness. Batman has beaten Wonder Woman before. Its all about tricking her, either through VR or magic. In Tower of Babel, Batman had a plan that would force her into an imaginary fight where she could not defeat the person she was facing so she would keep fighting till her heart gave out. In Endgame Batman had a lasso that was the opposite of the Lasso of truth, which tricked her into thinking she was killing batman but it was really just all in her head.
    Exactly my point, she has no canon perpetual weaknesses. The writer has to make up something every time lol. One time her weakness was being too compassionate, not able to hurt someone too much. Bullshit, her kill count is higher then batman and superman combined. When she actually died all that happen is that she goes to Mount Olympus and became the goddess of peace. The only time WW was ever defeated was turning back into clay.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-29 at 06:45 PM.

Literally everyone kicks the crap out of superman, because thats pretty much how he fights. AKA he mostly try not to. Even villains that superman could kill in a single punch throw him around like a ragdoll with punches in most fights, because superman is not out to hurt people. Which is why Zack is an idiot for having superman punch some random guy through multiple walls (hes dead)In BvS.
    All he has to do is tie her up and use his piercing weapon as she is vulnerable to both...
    Okay, that was a bad joke, but also not exactly inaccurate depending on the incarnation.

Deleted
    Thank you for the new trailer! I'm starting to fear they'll just make the movie about the romance to Steve now...

Sounds better than" shes a strong independant women that doesent need nebody cuz". Why cant a women have her own movie and her own love interest? It doesent break movies when the male hero has a love interest? Strong independant solitary women does not reflect the condition of the average women and is already a tired cliche, male character can avoid all togheter without ever upsetting anyone. Why couldnt a women be strong and depends on others, like every single human being out there.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-03 at 11:28 PM.

As far as I know, Steve Trevor is pretty much her Lois Lane so it's not like it's an asspull.

I'd like for the movie to be a story Diana tells to Bruce. I heard he'll have a cameo, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    As far as I know, Steve Trevor is pretty much her Lois Lane so it's not like it's an asspull.
    Exactly removing him as a love interest would only makes WW another fucking tired cliche: shes too strong and indepandent to require love interest and companionship. Shes made of clay, not of wood. EZ. Its Chris Pine, its not like shes falling for Homer Simpson either lol. Infact a well made love interest is one of the problem of all DCU movies so far, they all fucking sucked. Amy Adam is a babe, but Zack Snyder doesent understand story telling and construction of characters. Hes only good at copy pasting comic book panels into a screen.

For a movie to not suck, your characters needs to give your audience emotions they understand. Ironman movie have terrible shit climax, hell Ironman 2 is fucking garabge overall. But its still more viewable and enjoyable than any current DCU movies? Because RDJ is ironman, you feel he is a person that exist. We can relate to him, his personality, his love interest. It can carry mediocre movie.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-04 at 12:07 AM.

I still want her to hook up with Batfleck anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I still want her to hook up with Batfleck anyway.
    Well i mean Steve is dead for sure. WW1 started over a 100 years ago now? See in a good movie universe that would actually have an impact on a character. For Zack Snyder sadly its unlikely to matter. Hell steve might even die during the movie, infact i think its a good move, WW1 death rates were greater than WW2 for infrantry. Average people seems to not realize how brutal WW1 was, Steve deaths could reflect that.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-04 at 12:13 AM.

Well i mean Steve is dead for sure. WW1 started over a 100 years ago now? See in a good movie universe that would actually have an impact on a character. For Zack Snyder sadly its unlikely to matter. Hell steve might even die during the movie, infact i think its a good move, WW1 death rates were greater than WW2 for infrantry. Average people seems to not realize how brutal WW1 was, Steve deaths could reflect that.
    I was thinking that Steve's death was the reason she quit being WW.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, the trailers have the been the high point for DECU films. So mind as well as enjoy it.

Except for that "300" esque music at the end of the trailer... that was awful. Gave me flashback's to mutant rhinos and people with terrible piercings.

The protagonist is ugly as hell though...