Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    Its because the Bloodlet DOT is based off of how much damage TG did. So its not snapshotting, its just how the talent works.

EDIT: Nvm see that I am late to the party as usual. Have I told you guys...lately...that I love you?
    Just doesnt really make sense why it has to be different than literally every other dot in the game. I mean that was the whole reason to get rid of snapshotting and make dots dynamic. Poor feral.

Not that this makes it any more or less complicated. lol
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Just doesnt really make sense why it has to be different than literally every other dot in the game. I mean that was the whole reason to get rid of snapshotting and make dots dynamic. Poor feral.

Not that this makes it any more or less complicated. lol
    Yep I agree. Most likely just because, as far as I know, its the only DOT in the game that is based on a percentage of damage done by a different ability.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

ignite has worked the same way at times. it's based on pyroblast and fireballs damage. not all other dot effects work the same either. for instance, rend didn't scale with haste like warlock dots do.

I was really bored with Havoc recently after playing it for so long on the beta, but switching to Bloodlet and Master of the glaive actually made it more fun. Having to maintain and DoT and get rid of Felblade was a good move i have to say. Some really good damage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    I was really bored with Havoc recently after playing it for so long on the beta, but switching to Bloodlet and Master of the glaive actually made it more fun. Having to maintain and DoT and get rid of Felblade was a good move i have to say. Some really good damage too.
    So does the bleed-dot stack if you go MG and use glaive toss 2x in a row? or it simply refreshes the duration? Thx in advance =)

The bleed damage stacks, each cast of TG applies a 10s dot that does a flat 200% of the damage that the TG did. Using a second in quick succession doesn't net you any more bloodlet damage than spreading them out even though for a time the dot is ticking for ~twice as much.

The reason why bloodlet doesn't behave like a normal dot is because it isn't a normal dot, the dot itself is unaffected by AP, weapon damage, and most if not all damage buffs. So it isn't snapshotting the way say a warlock dot used to.
    Last edited by Wildkarde; 2016-07-29 at 01:04 AM.

Anyone know what is the best opener ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbzzz View Post
    Demon's Bite - Demon's Bite - Demon's Bite until Fury capped

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbzzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Demon's Bite - Demon's Bite - Demon's Bite until Fury capped
    I'm admittedly new to the Demon Hunter scene, but Demon Blades is widely considered best in tier, especially for raiding when in combination with Fel Barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    I'm admittedly new to the Demon Hunter scene, but Demon Blades is widely considered best in tier, especially for raiding when in combination with Fel Barrage.
    I know. Doesn't mean I will be using the talent, though.

I'm certain Demon Blades will get nerfed again before Legion comes live as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yeah, I know that one. Pretty sure we have a new Dankdruid.
    why clickbait?

Agoust 9th DHs.

Just confirmed in live Q & A

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Agoust 9th DHs.

Just confirmed in live Q & A
    #HypeTrain

already posted
    Last edited by NoxyoDH; 2016-07-29 at 07:08 PM.

can we set an over under on how many Aug 9th threads are started on the forum?

I say 9

Quote Originally Posted by NoxyoDH View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted here yet, couldnt find anything recently in the thread, but i found a way to cancel Fel Rush animation. Its quite simple just jump once and just before you hit the ground and use this macro

#showtooltip Fel Rush
    /cast Glide
    /cast Fel Rush

It doesnt seem to work 100% of the time on the beta right now, thinking its due to lag or ms on my part.

EDIT: testing at shrine it seems to hit all 4 dummys even though the animation cancels at the first dummy if you position yourself in a straight line
    Congrats. That ones been around for about 2 months though.

So that little line about DBlades being the second or third best in the row makes me hope they are talking about buffing the ignored Appetite ...

I'd really love if they did another pass on Chaos Cleave, Blind Fury and Demonic Appetite...

As of right now, they have no business being in any build (you might find a reason for CC...but you'd be wrong) and that's sad.

Giving Blind Fury more interaction with Demonic and Demonic Appetite more interaction with First Blood would be awesome.

Meh I played cleave while leveling and in dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    So that little line about DBlades being the second or third best in the row makes me hope they are talking about buffing the ignored Appetite ...

I'd really love if they did another pass on Chaos Cleave, Blind Fury and Demonic Appetite...

As of right now, they have no business being in any build (you might find a reason for CC...but you'd be wrong) and that's sad.

Giving Blind Fury more interaction with Demonic and Demonic Appetite more interaction with First Blood would be awesome.
    Cleave is fine for 2-target fights, or fights with adds that are very short-lived.

Blind Fury is bad just because of how it works in comparison to the other two /shrug

I'm still thinking in 2 target fights, proper use of Fel Mastery will out perform Chaos Cleave

So I just did a SimC with a Patchwerk fight, with 2 targets.

1230111 is 349859
    2230111 is 349774

Not sure if I can draw a solid conclusion from that...but I think the dps will be negligible
    Last edited by jayinjersey; 2016-07-29 at 09:14 PM.