Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    That's not a unique ability that resto druids have lol. I'm pretty sure holy priest/shaman/mistweaver can also do that quite easily. The unique ability resto druid has is the most broken tank cd in the game. Problem is if you nerf that, they're a bad class.
    Maybe not completely unique, but probably still stronger than most other healers. Resto druids (from what I've seen so far) can adjust really well and effectively to a different kind of damage pattern. Granted you might need a second gear set with different stats to be really good at it, but the base is there to support those styles.

-------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    Can someone please explain to me the last 3 talent tiers and what is preferred in what situation over another? For example 5 man mythic talents versus raiding talents?
    Let me first say that I agree 95% with the list that Tiberria put up. Some additions, should they be made:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post

L75:

Soul of the Forest - Probably the default raiding talent 90% of the time. The synergy between SoTF-Wild Growth, Flourish and Essence of G'Hanir is the new core of the Resto Druid toolkit in raids. Will become even more default with set bonuses. Should probably be taken with Prosperity the majority of the time.

Cultivation - The default 5 man talent because of the strong mastery interaction and how powerful having Cultivation - Rejuvs on the entire party is. If the 5 man content you're doing isn't healing intensive enough to frequently have people dip sub 60%, take SoTF instead. Cultivation will have situational uses in raiding if you have a fight with high sustained damage (and people sitting at low health) as opposed to bursty AoE damage. To make the most of it, you really need to switch to a mastery stacking build (the SoTF build will avoid mastery).

Incarnation - Clearly the weakest talent and doesn't have a lot of use cases. It could be worth using if you have a fight with a 30 second window of heavy raid damage followed by 2+ minutes of limited raid damage like Gorefiend or if you are solo healing a speed kill or something. Otherwise, likely weaker than the other talents in almost all situations.
    Agreed.

Incarnation might have some specific uses for certain mythic+ scenarios where there are hectic moments. An extra cooldown can help a lot. Besides the instant regrowths there is 15% extra healing going out, and there might even be a situational use for instant entangling roots (I'm pretty sure some mythic+ need you to think outside of the box and use more than just your healing skills).

L90:

Spring Blossoms - A decent default pick for raids because it's reliable added throughput/HPM. Less valuable in 5 mans, because you probably aren't able to have the entire party in an Efflo. Will be particularly strong on stacked fights, but still strong if only the melee group has Efflo on them.

Inner Peace - Really strong if the timing of mechanics that you need/want a raid CD for line up well with having Tranq every 2 minutes. In raids, take Inner Peace if the timings for Tranq work out that way. Otherwise, stick with Spring Blossoms. A pretty weak 5 man talent, since Tranq (even with the out of raid buff) is still only half as strong in a 5 man per person vs a 20 man raid.

Germination - Mathematically a pretty terrible raid talent, because the extra Rejuv costs the same mana and GCD and doesn't add any throughput (outside of the extra mastery stack) while SB and IP add both HPS and HPM. Might have some situational use if you take Cultivation. The second Rejuv is actually worse than the first Rejuv too because you don't get a 2nd Cultivation stack for having 2 Rejuvs on a target, and don't proc Dreamwalker twice. Probably the default talent in 5 mans, since HPM efficiency is a lesser issue, it synergizes well with Cultivation (i.e. 3 easy hot effects/mastery stacks on every party member), and because the other 2 talents are both pretty meh in a 5 man.
    Agreed with most points.

Spring Blossoms is a great talent for raids mostly, as you can easily get 6+ people in your efflos. Could still be good for mythic+ if you have a full melee party, or if mechanics force you to stack up a lot.

Inner Peace is probably mostly a raid talent depending on the actual encounter. Maybe it has some specific uses in mythic+ content, but as Tiberria mentioned I don't feel like the cooldown is strong enough, despite having the 5 man buff, to have a big enough impact. The throughput of SotF>WG>Flourish and then a Tranq on top is amazeballs though.

Germination I agree with most of the things Tiberria mentioned. It also offers some flexibility (something he doesn't quite mention), which can be useful at times. If someone chunks particularly hard (e.g. hit for 95% of his HP) than a single rejuv doesn't cut it even if you had taken cultivation. That second rejuv has a big impact HPS wise; but then again such situations in raids is generally better left over to other healers. Your rejuv(+cult) makes sure he doesn't die, other healers can pick him up further. And if a lot of people are hurt this way WG is still there to save the day.

Germination is really really strong in smaller content though. Basically a situation where you couldn't have used that GCD to apply a normal rejuv, is a situation where germination gains potency(*). That was true in WoD, and with the new mastery it will be even more true. For PvP and a lot of mythic+ this will be a go-to talent.

(*) E.g. in a raid germination doesn't add much throughput, because instead of spending a GCD on germinating someone, you might as well have put a rejuv on a person that didn't have one yet and gained the same net throughput without requiring a talent investment.

L100:

Flourish - The clear default talent in most situations - raiding and 5 mans. It's just a huge amount of extra throughput, especially combined with Wild Growth and Essence of G'Hanir plus saves mana and GCDs.

Stonebark - A decent option if you absolutely need the 30 second reduction to Ironbark's CD to keep a tank alive. That will probably happen sometimes in Mythic+ - probably not that often in raids. If you don't need 1/3 more Ironbark casts, Flourish is far better.

Moment of Clarity - A pretty weak option. You could in theory take it if you're having mana longevity issues to cut back on mana expenditure, but you'd probably save more mana/gain more HPM just getting a decent use out of Flourish and throttling casts if needed. It has some synergy with Abundance, so if for some reason you are playing with Abundance (generally not recommended), it might be somewhat decent. Likely to be a mostly dead talent.
    Flourish is clear cut winner.

Stonebark will definitely see use in mythic+ content, due to the suffix/affix system. Enraging mobs, bosses that hit 2-4x as hard, those are the things where having a high uptime and cycle of tank cooldowns might be a key component (I wouldn't be surprised if it was a major selling point for resto druids).

I don't think MoC will see much play; particularly because I feel Regrowth feels a lot weaker in pre-patch and legion. But should a fight have significant mana restrictions you could consider this.
    However I think Flourish would still win in that case as the extension of your HoTs could grant you the breather you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    One other question, why is Abundance not recommended? Is Prosperity the go-to 5 man/raiding talent?
    Abundance just doesn't flow well. Not only are HT and Regrowth rather low HPM spells as Tiberria mentioned. It's just a badly though through talent. The regrowth component caps out at 4 rejuv stacks and even in that case doesn't provide you all that much extra "umph". The healing touch requires a lot of effort (6-7 rejuvs to get it to 1.5 sec casts), and doesn't deliver for what is needed.

Blizzard decided that they wanted to ignore every and all feedback on this talent and left it like this. I guess you could take it for some gimmicky stuff or just messing around. But I'd take one of the other two talents for anything serious.
    Maybe the abundance talent was taken with tank healing in mind or something. But between life bloom, keeping up 4-7 rejuvs, efflorescence and maybe a wild growth now and then, where do you find the time to cast enough HT and Regrowth to get your money's worth?

So far I prefer Prosperity. Cenarion Ward is great as well, but I like having the double charge as a preference; they give me some added flexibility (without SotF, you can heal up 2 targets fast, or 1 target for a huge chunk). Although for legion content I might opt for Cenarion Ward, since it's a stronger heal, so it can function as somewhat of a Nature's Swiftness.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2016-07-29 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe not completely unique, but probably still stronger than most other healers. Resto druids (from what I've seen so far) can adjust really well and effectively to a different kind of damage pattern. Granted you might need a second gear set with different stats to be really good at it, but the base is there to support those styles.
    But like I said, most other healers can do that same thing.

I just wish people would just say "resto druids have the best tank cd in the game, and have decent healing, that's why they're superior to x class". It would make a lot more sense than some dumb point about how they're better at adjusting to different damage patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Abundance just doesn't flow well. Not only are HT and Regrowth rather low HPM spells as Tiberria mentioned. It's just a badly though through talent. The regrowth component caps out at 4 rejuv stacks and even in that case doesn't provide you all that much extra "umph". The healing touch requires a lot of effort (6-7 rejuvs to get it to 1.5 sec casts), and doesn't deliver for what is needed.

Blizzard decided that they wanted to ignore every and all feedback on this talent and left it like this. I guess you could take it for some gimmicky stuff or just messing around. But I'd take one of the other two talents for anything serious.
    Maybe the abundance talent was taken with tank healing in mind or something. But between life bloom, keeping up 4-7 rejuvs, efflorescence and maybe a wild growth now and then, where do you find the time to cast enough HT and Regrowth to get your money's worth?

So far I prefer Prosperity. Cenarion Ward is great as well, but I like having the double charge as a preference; they give me some added flexibility (without SotF, you can heal up 2 targets fast, or 1 target for a huge chunk). Although for legion content I might opt for Cenarion Ward, since it's a stronger heal, so it can function as somewhat of a Nature's Swiftness.
    Have you tried out combining Abundance with MoC, haste>mastery it provides cheap and pretty significant tank healing, it is a bit clunky, but using abundance to get max output from your regrowths and MoC to get out lots of them can prove to be fairly viable, I believe it can definitely compete with a hot stacked mastery build at least, and provide some more flexibility in the rest of the tree, while the overall throughput will definitely fall, you are definitely able to do quite some healing on tanks. (have had living seed being the top heal, with this build.

Would provide logs, but I believe those exact logs were private.

Grand magistrix Elisande was a fight where this came in very handy, from earlier experience in hc I knew a HoT setup wasnt exactly ideal, especially now after it being nerfed so heavily, but swapping around to a better mix of direct + HotS it felt fairly good for the fight, in particular because of the extra haste which allowed for more regrowth casts. Again not a very good baseline build or anything, but it can be strong in certain situations.

Abundance also tends to be the best choice in case you just cant handle the extra ability for some reason, and don't want to use SotF.
    CW will in 90% of the cases be better, but still not every single player wants to maximize their alt.

Though I still believe this talent needs a buff, I've suggested a living seed proccing from all damage rather than target specific attacks, which I believe would make this talent a lot more engaging and still keep within reasonable levels of strength.
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-07-29 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Have you tried out combining Abundance with MoC, haste>mastery it provides cheap and pretty significant tank healing,
    How does it compare with crit > mastery/haste in overall, group/raid and tank healing though? Crit is arguably our best stat for all healing, and definitely reduces value of Abundance.

... and provide some more flexibility in the rest of the tree ...
    It looks you onto Germination if you adequately want to get reju stacks rolling for primary tank healing. There's always going to be those +x reju's on top of the tank you need to be rolling somewhere, and either it's the tank via germination, then it's neither flexible and a mastery build my be inherently a better option, but at least you're always going to care wether those +x reju's aren't just wasting mana to give a meager buff to regrowth (or ht), thus

Abundance also tends to be the best choice in case you just cant handle the extra ability for some reason, and don't want to use SotF.
    CW will in 90% of the cases be better, but still not every single player wants to maximize their alt.
    If you cannot keep track of CW, there's still Prosperity. But either way, if you cannot track those, chance is you'll also be unable to track your rejuvenation stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    How does it compare with crit > mastery/haste in overall, group/raid and tank healing though? Crit is arguably our best stat for all healing, and definitely reduces value of Abundance.

It looks you onto Germination if you adequately want to get reju stacks rolling for primary tank healing. There's always going to be those +x reju's on top of the tank you need to be rolling somewhere, and either it's the tank via germination, then it's neither flexible and a mastery build my be inherently a better option, but at least you're always going to care wether those +x reju's aren't just wasting mana to give a meager buff to regrowth (or ht), thus

If you cannot keep track of CW, there's still Prosperity. But either way, if you cannot track those, chance is you'll also be unable to track your rejuvenation stacks.
    Well I haven't tried it for those situations, because I see no reason to, we are resto druids, not holy paladins, on a fight where the healing style of paladins is great, you can afford to go like this, it's not a build you would aim for. If it happens to work well for you it's okay.

"it locks you into germ" you say that like it's the talents locking you into it, it's more so that the fights where you would even consider this also would benefit germination. I believe the flexibility comes more so from the t75 row though, I don't believe it misses out on too much by not having germination.

Prosperity is very weak by itself, so I dont really see it being an issue at all.
    As for tracking rejuvenation stacks, why is this needed? You will already be throwing out enough rejuvs to always have 100% crit on regrowth, for the HT you reach gcd cast time at 4 stacks, which isn't a whole lot, and it still gives you benefits even if you don't know how many stacks you are at.

7+ Year Old Account
    If in mythic+ there will the same amount of damage for tanks during trash fights like now in mythic dungeons - I can't imagine healing them without Abundance. CW (too slow) and 2 swiftmends (too little) won't help here. So it's a great talant for 5 ppl if there too much tank damage. For raids - very situational. The same goes for Incarnation for 5 ppl - it became weaker in Legion, but if there is way too much damage to party it could be the only way to save them cos its fast. Theories are good but reality often dismisses them.

Quote Originally Posted by tein View Post
    If in mythic+ there will the same amount of damage for tanks during trash fights like now in mythic dungeons - I can't imagine healing them without Abundance. CW (too slow) and 2 swiftmends (too little) won't help here. So it's a great talant for 5 ppl if there too much tank damage. For raids - very situational. The same goes for Incarnation for 5 ppl - it became weaker in Legion, but if there is way too much damage to party it could be the only way to save them cos its fast. Theories are good but reality often dismisses them.
    How is CW too slow? It heals for nearly 3 times the healing of a Healing Touch over 6 seconds, as well as adding a mastery stack for that duration. Sure - Prosperity makes no sense to take without SoTF, but Abundance in general is just a piss poor talent. HT and RG both kind of hit like wet noodles, and are still going to hit like wet noodles with Abundance. If you reach the point where you can't manage the tank damage through maximum HoTs and liberal Ironbark and CW usages, plus Cultivation procs, either you or the tank are doing something seriously wrong, and you're probably screwed anyway. CW every 30 seconds will do far more for keeping tanks alive than being able to spam shitty Healing Touches at the GCD cast time.

Incarnation will see uses in the rare cases where you have 30 seconds where healing matters the most and 2.5 minutes where it doesn't matter much. The reason why almost all top Druid logs in HFC since 7.0 are using Incarnation is because they are doing underhealed speed kills, where the fights only last like a minute anyway. That type of damage pattern just doesn't happen that much when content is current, and even when it does happen - Cultivation is probably about the same amount of throughput during those windows of increased healing need - without the restrictive CD.

How is CW too slow? It heals for nearly 3 times the healing of a Healing Touch over 6 seconds, as well as adding a mastery stack for that duration. Sure - Prosperity makes no sense to take without SoTF, but Abundance in general is just a piss poor talent. HT and RG both kind of hit like wet noodles, and are still going to hit like wet noodles with Abundance. If you reach the point where you can't manage the tank damage through maximum HoTs and liberal Ironbark and CW usages, plus Cultivation procs, either you or the tank are doing something seriously wrong, and you're probably screwed anyway. CW every 30 seconds will do far more for keeping tanks alive than being able to spam shitty Healing Touches at the GCD cast time.

Incarnation will see uses in the rare cases where you have 30 seconds where healing matters the most and 2.5 minutes where it doesn't matter much. The reason why almost all top Druid logs in HFC since 7.0 are using Incarnation is because they are doing underhealed speed kills, where the fights only last like a minute anyway. That type of damage pattern just doesn't happen that much when content is current, and even when it does happen - Cultivation is probably about the same amount of throughput during those windows of increased healing need - without the restrictive CD.
    Ok, so I guess we are discussing 5 mans here.

I agree CW is really strong, but what does abundance actually provide you that CW doesn't, 100% regrowth crit, the reliability from this can definitely be worth it, fact is that CW does a lot, but absolutely nothing when its not up. Most cases where RG doesn't crit my tank drops dead, so it's basically like playing russian roulette with my tank.
    From mythic 11 Maw of Souls my healing breakdown was 13% RG and 13% living seed (living seed having slightly less overhealing putting on top.

As for dungeons ToL vs other talents is not about having to heal or not while it is down, it's all about wheter or not you can save lives while having ToL up, and not having extra deaths while it's down. There are several pulls I flat out can't handle reliably without ToL, thus it makes it a great choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you reach the point where you can't manage the tank damage through maximum HoTs and liberal Ironbark and CW usages, plus Cultivation procs, either you or the tank are doing something seriously wrong, and you're probably screwed anyway. CW every 30 seconds will do far more for keeping tanks alive than being able to spam shitty Healing Touches at the GCD cast time.
    Have you been in CM's? Or now in mythic dungeons - they are feeling right now like СM's but anyway, mb I'm unlucky. I saw some streams for mythic+ (from Slootbag for example) and I believe it's the same thing like in draenor CM's on trash - it won't be enough just hot the tank and go away from keyboard to make tea. You would spam HT of RG anyway and HT is too long to cast without Abundance - your tank may die, and RG is too weak too with the same result. There are not enough saves and crowd controls. Sorry but I really get some feeling here that your opinion is made only by math without adding any real experience.

Incarnation will see uses in the rare cases where you have 30 seconds where healing matters the most and 2.5 minutes where it doesn't matter much.
    As theburned said I was talking about 5 ppl.

Ok, so I guess we are discussing 5 mans here.

I agree CW is really strong, but what does abundance actually provide you that CW doesn't, 100% regrowth crit, the reliability from this can definitely be worth it, fact is that CW does a lot, but absolutely nothing when its not up. Most cases where RG doesn't crit my tank drops dead, so it's basically like playing russian roulette with my tank.
    From mythic 11 Maw of Souls my healing breakdown was 13% RG and 13% living seed (living seed having slightly less overhealing putting on top.

As for dungeons ToL vs other talents is not about having to heal or not while it is down, it's all about wheter or not you can save lives while having ToL up, and not having extra deaths while it's down. There are several pulls I flat out can't handle reliably without ToL, thus it makes it a great choice.
    That's indeed a situation where abundance might see some play.
    You'll keep the issue of requiring enough Rejuv stacks to make it good though. It's one of my major gripes with this talent; if it's designed around funneling heals into a single target, why does it require me to keep HoTs up on 3-6 other people constantly.
    If other people consistently and constantly take damage, this is fine; but if you're dropping a lot of "empty" GCDs on a relative minor buff it seems so wasteful in a way. I'd be if it was a 4.5 second cast spell that would buff your regrowth crit by 40%.

I'd have to play around with it a bit in Legion to get a feel for where it might and might not apply.
    A lot of these kind of talents eventually come down to feeling them out and trying to find some use for them.
    And a lot of talent choices are going to depend a lot on the type of mythic+ you're doing as well, a specific suffix/affix combo can likely completely change the way you approach healing such a dungeon.

I agree with theburned and tein though that a lot of these talents can be a subjective call as well.
    I know a lot of people take ToL not because it's "mathematically the best on a short fight"; but because in their experience it's a cooldown that's there when you need it most. When shit hits the fan, ToL might well be the only talent in that line that can save your ass; and at that point you don't give a flying damn about SotF or Cultivation being theoretically higher throughput.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2016-07-30 at 03:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You'll keep the issue of requiring enough Rejuv stacks to make it good though. It's one of my major gripes with this talent; if it's designed around funneling heals into a single target, why does it require me to keep HoTs up on 3-6 other people constantly.
    If other people consistently and constantly take damage, this is fine; but if you're dropping a lot of "empty" GCDs on a relative minor buff it seems so wasteful in a way. I'd be if it was a 4.5 second cast spell that would buff your regrowth crit by 40%.
    You should take into account that Rejuvenation (Germination) is also counting. So you would already have 2 of 4 required hots by just keeping Rejuv and Germ on tank.

I'd have to play around with it a bit in Legion to get a feel for where it might and might not apply.
    A lot of these kind of talents eventually come down to feeling them out and trying to find some use for them.
    And a lot of talent choices are going to depend a lot on the type of mythic+ you're doing as well, a specific suffix/affix combo can likely completely change the way you approach healing such a dungeon.

I agree with theburned and tein though that a lot of these talents can be a subjective call as well.
    I know a lot of people take ToL not because it's "mathematically the best on a short fight"; but because in their experience it's a cooldown that's there when you need it most. When shit hits the fan, ToL might well be the only talent in that line that can save your ass; and at that point you don't give a flying damn about SotF or Cultivation being theoretically higher throughput.
    Do remember that you have 10-20% crit aswell, so you really only need 2-3 rejuv stacks up, 2 of which you should always have on the tank eitherway.

7+ Year Old Account
    In fact Power of the Archdruid and Tearstone of Elune would be helpful here too. But now there is some bug with PotA and Germination. When you are casting Rejuv under proc of PotA on target that already has you Rejuv - than this target gets Germination that doesn't spead around. I wrote some ticket about it. I believe it is not intended.

In fact Power of the Archdruid and Tearstone of Elune would be helpful here too. But now there is some bug with PotA and Germination. When you are casting Rejuv under proc of PotA on target that already has you Rejuv - than this target gets Germination that doesn't spead around. I wrote some ticket about it. I believe it is not intended.
    Definitely not intended, reported aswell as posted on beta forums. It's been a quite annoying bug, with the visual, it's a bit easier to notice when you got it so that you can quickly change your target or spell casted to regrowth, though a lot of the time you end up getting the proc while queueing up a germination, which is a big pain.

Deleted
    i have healed everything up to +15 in time without exploits

most of the time im using Talents#2221331 for max dps output.
    i use crit/vers set + Horn of Valor for dps (boss) and switch to mastery/haste if i need healing (like this weeks affixes that boost trash)
    if you know the dungeons you dont need guardian affinity.
    you dont need i:ToL, the extra mastery stack from cultivation is more valuable.
    abundance is nice for constant tank healing, 2-3 CW per pull is just better.

You should take into account that Rejuvenation (Germination) is also counting. So you would already have 2 of 4 required hots by just keeping Rejuv and Germ on tank.
    Ah really? Inquired about that a few months back, but back then it apparently didn't count as a rejuv effect.
    So they either changed it, or I was misinformed back then.

Do remember that you have 10-20% crit aswell, so you really only need 2-3 rejuv stacks up, 2 of which you should always have on the tank eitherway.
    True, but that's also a bit of a double edged sword. If you "only need" 2-3 rejuv effects, you're not getting all THAT much juice out of Abundance either.
    (Plus I didn't know germination counted, that actually makes a huge difference).
    Then again if you're in a situation where there is constant high tank pressure, your options for T15 and T75 are as follow:

T15
    - Prosperity: Doesn't add much unless you take SotF
    - CW: Is still the best overal talent for 5 man content, but the question is whether this is better if there is constant high tank damage, or if you'd rather have something that is "always up".
    - Abundance: By far the worst talent of the three in general, but might have a niche in this situation.

T75
    - SotF: Great in combination with the Wild Growth, a bit weaker for situations where only 1 person takes consistent damage. As the 30 second cooldown might be too big of a gap to really profit well from it. Not sure if the rejuv bonus is enough to have a big impact, I think i'd rather roll with cultivation.
    - Incarnation: Better for high burst in small windows, not for constant tank pressure
    - Cultivation: Maybe the best here, both for the reliable extra heal when you need it most, plus the extra mastery stack. Together with Rejuv / Germination / Regrowth and LB that's 5 "easy" mastery stacks.

Question is whether in such a situation you think abundance with 2-3 stacks is worth it as a more consistent passive bonus; or whether you'd rather have the 30 sec CD Cenarion Ward that can pick your tank up in a clutchy moment.
    I think it'll come down to some in game experience and personal preference, but I can see abundance being a worthwhile consideration in this niche situation.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2016-07-30 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Likecowgirl View Post
    i have healed everything up to +15 in time without exploits

most of the time im using Talents#2221331 for max dps output.
    i use crit/vers set + Horn of Valor for dps (boss) and switch to mastery/haste if i need healing (like this weeks affixes that boost trash)
    if you know the dungeons you dont need guardian affinity.
    you dont need i:ToL, the extra mastery stack from cultivation is more valuable.
    abundance is nice for constant tank healing, 2-3 CW per pull is just better.
    I definitely agree with the build (could question renewal vs displacer beast, sure it increases your dps a bit, but a blink isnt always that necessary.) For a dps build at least.

I dont really see any versatility pieces which could be picked up though, may very well be worth grabbing the arcway + court of stars ring/neck combo.
    May I ask what setup you guys run, cause I cant really see myself spending too much time dpsing atm, its just too much healing needed, even in regular caster form with moonfires/sunfires I dont find enough time to really dps, because of too much damage on the tank or other dpsers. I definitely agree that its the most sensible way to increase our dps by having me dps more. You still have bear form with feral affinity so yeah, guardian affinity doesn't really provide you a lot if you dont fuck up.

A few packs where I dont really see me doing without ToL though, the cat packs in DHT, apart from those there is absolutely no reason to go ToL though, I suppose they are skipable, will have to see more into that when we are going to progress it.
    I suppose I could've gotten away with not picking ToL for quite a few of the runs, especially by replacing it with a 2 minute cd horn, which does roughly the same.

Currently also running with alchemy trinket, but speccing into MoC removes any need for extra mana from the trinket so easily replaceable with horn.

Also if you don't mind me asking, what neck enchant are you running with?
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-07-30 at 07:43 PM.

Deleted

arcway ring
    i use the +10 % melee dps ring
    what setup
    me + dk tank, havoc, warrior, 3rd slotmage/shaman/another havoc
    alchemy trinket easily replaceable with horn.
    i use horn + alchy trinket

Also if you don't mind me asking, what neck enchant are you running with?
    hidden satyr, even tho it doesnt show up in skada etc its the best imo

Resto Druid Stat Weight Weak Aura has been updated.
    However it does not take into account T18 set bonuses as it is designed for legion.

Please delete your RDSW weak aura and import it from here:
    https://wago.io/VkuAT-pHb

So what are your guys experience: How many Rejuv's can we roll out without going oom in a fight that will be 6 Minutes+? I'm still trying to find the sweet point.