I'm scared, and afraid of Donald Trump.

I am afraid of Donald Trump. I am afraid of him because he is absolutely unstable and continues digging himself deeper. I am afraid of him because he has such a high chance of becoming president. It is not the party or system I'm scared of it, it is Donald Trump.

He will inevitably crack. Just watch.

Yeah... It's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    I am afraid of Donald Trump. I am afraid of him because he is absolutely unstable and continues digging himself deeper. I am afraid of him because he has such a high chance of becoming president. It is not the party or system I'm scared of it, it is Donald Trump.

He will inevitably crack. Just watch.
    Alright, let me throw you some questions. Instead of just stating some words, tell me why he's "Absolutely unstable" and how he's "digging himself deeper".

Is he on drugs?

Can't wait for "it was a joke, the presidential candidate wasn't REALLY going to hit someone for saying mean things! He wasn't threatening to hit them so hard their heads would spin and they'd never recover!"

Precisely the attitude I want for a president

As an added note: "I love Donald, he's not PC! He just wants to hit people for saying mean things about him!"

Kinda hope he's elected just to see what happens to all the people who claim he's the boogeyman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    Alright, let me throw you some questions. Instead of just stating some words, tell me why he's "Absolutely unstable" and how he's "digging himself deeper".
    His comment in the video, would get you called a child, not president.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Seems like anyone with a brain would be able to tell he's talking about politically hit, smear, whatever you want to call it. "That's why I still don't have some people endorsing me". Do any of you actually remember him physically hitting anyone? People wonder why people "come to defend him"... I wish I didn't have to, but damn... grow a brain cell...

How do you think he was "about to hit them all", run in there like a ninja throwing arms? If so, he has my vote 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to be clear... you do understand that the word "hit" in this instance doesn't mean physically right?

He means: call them out on their bullshit hypocrisy and make them look like fools...

EDIT: Just see 1:01-1:04 for clarity...
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

I don't like the guy but its painfully obvious he didn't mean physically hit them. Its his piss poor vocabulary that lets him down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Kinda hope he's elected just to see what happens to all the people who claim he's the boogeyman
    When in elementary school, some snot nosed brat tells you they will hit you so hard your head will will spin for critiquing you, did you think that kid was a boogie man or moron?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Seems like anyone with a brain would be able to tell he's talking about politically hit, smear, whatever you want to call it. "That's why I still don't have some people endorsing me". Do any of you actually remember him physically hitting anyone? People wonder why people "come to defend him"... I wish I didn't have to, but damn... grow a brain cell...

How do you think he was "about to hit them all", run in there like a ninja throwing arms? If so, he has my vote 100%.
    Do you normally use "hit them so hard their head would spin" when you're talking about political hits?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a megathread for Donald Trump you can use to express your opinion.