Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Vol'Jin gives her the title of Warchief after the Broken Shore
    Which is ridiculous to me. Vol'jin didn't get to do anything as Warchief, I don't understand why they wrote him in if they were just going to have him sit there and twiddle his thumbs the entire time, especially considering how important of a character he is to the trolls. Pretty frustrating to see them waste one of the my favorite characters when he's in the highest position of power in the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What a traitor, Garrosh would roll in his grave if he realized they let that bitch take his place.
    But they... wanted to kill him, so not like they would care

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    blizz put the rope around THE neck, they kill every young and good orc they have, now we have the olds and the babys

FUCK, they even bring Eitrigg's son on wod to make him a black hulk, what a waste

Nazgrin at the end of SoO should totally become the warchief, with mag'kora or not, but BOOM, kill him and raise as DK, WASTE

Even Zaela would make a better warchief material than sylvannas, but yeah, waste

As far i can remember the only one with a big name behind is the saurfang's niece, who have the broxxigar axe, but, i bet she will be wasted too

Or they are just waiting the thrall's son to be warchief, i can se this shit happening
    I don't agree that some random orc should take the title of Warchief, but the orcs do need a new figure to as the head of them, even if he/she's not the Warchief of the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Didn't someone at a blizzcon say they thought it would be cool to see a different leader be warchief every expansion or so? Maybe they'll just take turns with it. XD
    Well there's always
    Durak

There's always Med'an. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Didn't someone at a blizzcon say they thought it would be cool to see a different leader be warchief every expansion or so? Maybe they'll just take turns with it. XD
    Yeah, let's curse the Teacher of Defense against the Dark Arts Warchief position until Anduin reaches his 7th year of priesthood academy.

blizz put the rope around THE neck, they kill every young and good orc they have, now we have the olds and the babys

FUCK, they even bring Eitrigg's son on wod to make him a black hulk, what a waste

Nazgrin at the end of SoO should totally become the warchief, with mag'kora or not, but BOOM, kill him and raise as DK, WASTE

Even Zaela would make a better warchief material than sylvannas, but yeah, waste

As far i can remember the only one with a big name behind is the saurfang's niece, who have the broxxigar axe, but, i bet she will be wasted too

Or they are just waiting the thrall's son to be warchief, i can se this shit happening
    Pretty much, every noticeable Orc character not belonging to the Thrall/Saurfang/Eitrigg trio met quite a miserable fate or got simply forgotten and stuck in "development hell", like Thura and Gorgonna (even though Thura was nothing but a plot device with basically no character or relevance whatsoever). Hell, I'm still waiting to know the fate of Bloodhilt and if he actually got killed for good in Krasarang or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, let's curse the Teacher of Defense against the Dark Arts Warchief position until Anduin reaches his 7th year of priesthood academy.

Pretty much, every noticeable Orc character not belonging to the Thrall/Saurfang/Eitrigg trio met quite a miserable fate or got simply forgotten and stuck in "development hell", like Thura and Gorgonna (even though Thura was nothing but a plot device with basically no character or relevance whatsoever). Hell, I'm still waiting to know the fate of Bloodhilt and if he actually got killed for good in Krasarang or not.
    Oddly enough the head of the kirin tor council also kind of has this problem too.

Antonidas is killed. Rhonin eventually repalces him. He dies at the start of MoP and Jaina takes over. Jaina then leave sin Legion and Khadgar takes over. Though none of those transitions are as bad as Vol'jin keeping the seat warm for Sylvannas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough the head of the kirin tor council also kind of has this problem too.

Antonidas is killed. Rhonin eventually repalces him. He dies at the start of MoP and Jaina takes over. Jaina then leave sin Legion and Khadgar takes over. Though none of those transitions are as bad as Vol'jin keeping the seat warm for Sylvannas.
    I was actually kind of happy with Rhonin dead though, also Jaina is gone for the moment, Khadgar took the Kirin Tor with the excuse of the Burning Legion, i wonder what will happen with the Kirin Tor after that

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    none of those transitions are as bad as Vol'jin keeping the seat warm for Sylvannas.
    The Jaina-Khadgar transition is quite up there. Basically, Jaina got appointed because of lolprophecy but all she could do in her time was something stupid, then sidelined as she quits in a storm of nerdrage. Not only her appointment was a mere plot device, but the plot in question went nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

15+ Year Old Account
    People tend to forget that Horde isn't orcs only. There are other races, and having one of those races as a leader is perfectly fine. Now, because some of you don't like her, that's your personal thing.

At the given moment, there is no better person for that job.

The one thing you should be concerned about is the new leader of the Forsaken, Nathanos Marris.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    well shit... just spoiled it for myself... lol

thanks for the answer tho yall

- - - Updated - - -

still see a civil war coming cause Orcs would never follow an Undead. On the other hand, I never saw Orcs following a Troll but they didn't have to for long I guess but Id rather take a Troll over an Undead. They are as dishonorable in death as they were in life
    orcs too busy fighting the legion to go boo-hoo she's undead, worry about your planet surviving before moaning who is your leader.

If it's based on seniority of racial / faction leaders, she's next in line.

Deleted
    Good, maybe something will come out of it, Varian was boring as fuck leader after the end of MoP, Thrall is even more ResidentSleeper and so are Voljin and Bain. At least Garrosh was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They aren't trying to make them edgy and cool.
    Our Warchiefs were either the Alliance's bitch or evil.

The appeal of the Forsaken is that they are neither.
    no, since cataclysm, they have been written evil. they're not grey, before that they were, but they are no longer.

and sylvanas is fucking annoying with her bitchiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, since cataclysm, they have been written evil. they're not grey, before that they were, but they are no longer.

and sylvanas is fucking annoying with her bitchiness.
    Why down right evil? i mean... what they have done "wrong"?

*Experiment on war prisoners (to create the plague)
    *Raising more people as undead (Can be debated on how evil it could be)
    *Gilneas invasion? (We know that this is not the forsaken fault, they did all they could to survive)
    *Imprisoning Koltira (This is bad if the Forsaken would have used him as a test subject, but he was rescued by Thassarian and he was ok, also he was a war criminal -so... well it can be debated-)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Why down right evil? i mean... what they have done "wrong"?

*Experiment on war prisoners (to create the plague)
    *Raising more people as undead (Can be debated on how evil it could be)
    *Gilneas invasion? (We know that this is not the forsaken fault, they did all they could to survive)
    *Imprisoning Koltira (This is bad if the Forsaken would have used him as a test subject, but he was rescued by Thassarian and he was ok, also he was a war criminal -so... well it can be debated-)
    The Forsaken are evil because their leader wants to kill all humans because of Arthas. Even though many humans fought against Arthas. It is the same bullshit as Jaina hating all blood elves in Dalaran because of one sunreaver.

That's is why I hate them both. They are literally stupid emo cunts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    People tend to forget that Horde isn't orcs only. There are other races, and having one of those races as a leader is perfectly fine. Now, because some of you don't like her, that's your personal thing.

At the given moment, there is no better person for that job.

The one thing you should be concerned about is the new leader of the Forsaken, Nathanos Marris.
    Horde isnt orcs but lore-wise they are the most populous race, along the taurens and trolls, the leader should be someone who defends the interests and ideals of the majority of the Horde, ideal ones that were the reason for the races unite

Warchief is a orc title and should always be, like the high king of alliance should always be human( funny blizzard not trying to put a gnome as high king, the only like to fuck the horde leadership ) those races are the main reason the war still goes on, like back in cataclysm Garrosh was furious riding humans from Kalindor, now they are trying to remake the scenario with some forsaken-worgen thing, but surprise there are no need for sylvannas be warchief to do this

Saying there are no better person for the job is simple Wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde isnt orcs but lore-wise they are the most populous race, along the taurens and trolls, the leader should be someone who defends the interests and ideals of the majority of the Horde, ideal ones that were the reason for the races unite

Warchief is a orc title and should always be, like the high king of alliance should always be human( funny blizzard not trying to put a gnome as high king, the only like to fuck the horde leadership ) those races are the main reason the war still goes on, like back in cataclysm Garrosh was furious riding humans from Kalindor, now they are trying to remake the scenario with some forsaken-worgen thing, but surprise there are no need for sylvannas be warchief to do this

Saying there are no better person for the job is simple Wrong
    as Garrosh said "Time changes"
    the Orcish Horde died long time ago
    and because of Garrosh many Orc's died leaving Forsaken as the new back bone for the Horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    still see a civil war coming cause Orcs would never follow an Undead. On the other hand, I never saw Orcs following a Troll but they didn't have to for long I guess but Id rather take a Troll over an Undead. They are as dishonorable in death as they were in life
    Hey, don't generalize an entire people because of what happened under one guy's temporary rule. Most of the orcs that're left in the real horde now aren't powerhungry racist douchebags like gary hellscream was.

Most of them are sensible honorable warriors like old saurfang or wise spiritualists like thrall. I'm pretty sure if there's ever gonna be some political unrest, it'll be a rather small force of garrosh-like douche-orcs who'll have a small revolt (or join the legion for power) and get smacked down quickly and easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    The Forsaken are evil because their leader wants to kill all humans because of Arthas. Even though many humans fought against Arthas. It is the same bullshit as Jaina hating all blood elves in Dalaran because of one sunreaver.

That's is why I hate them both. They are literally stupid emo cunts.
    You are 8 years too late with that one. And you would still be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You are 8 years too late with that one. And you would still be wrong.
    How am I wrong? The forsaken actively torture and experiment on living humans in undercity. They are evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    How am I wrong? The forsaken actively torture and experiment on living humans in undercity. They are evil.
    How does that relate to them wanting to kill all humans ? Elves killed and tortured trolls. Do they also want to exterminate all the trolls then ?