Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    There's men who murder people that will have more girls in their lifetime than you will have in a dozen lifetimes.

See how stupid and meaningless that is to say?
    It's not stupid, because I already know it. Some of my friends who can seemingly choose girls at will get manicures. This just seems like it's a lack of culture exposure or something. A lot of girls really like when a guy goes out of his way to look as good as possible, it's a big turn on for them.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Not if we respect their decision to use dildos.

On the other hand, you believe in the delusion that it's not an insult to all males in general by insisting they are gay if they go for manicures, even though it's not a sexual act to begin with.
    Gay men are in general more feminine than straight people. Caring about how every aspect of how your body looks at every moment in time is more likely for women than men.

You wouldn't freak out and cry if someone suggested women take longer to get ready than men, would you?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Why is it effeminate to get nails done but not cut your hair short and trim/shave your beard?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    It's not stupid, because I already know it. Some of my friends who can seemingly choose girls at will get manicures. This just seems like it's a lack of culture exposure or something. A lot of girls really like when a guy goes out of his way to look as good as possible, it's a big turn on for them.
    There you have it, everyone. Manicures are the secret to getting women.

I guarantee you that the first thing they notice is not the manicure, dude. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Gay men are in general more feminine than straight people.
    Which shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of sexuality in general.

Caring about how every aspect of how your body looks at every moment in time is more likely for women than men.
    "More likely"

Is not "always true"

You wouldn't freak out and cry if someone suggested women take longer to get ready than men, would you?
    If they said it in general terms, however, if they insist in speaking in absolutes like yourself, then it would be incorrect.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

There you have it, everyone. Manicures are the secret to getting women.

I guarantee you that the first thing they notice is not the manicure, dude. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    /facepalm

Is this guy for real? Who said that's the first thing they see? When did I say that? You're just trying to be purposely obtuse now.

/facepalm

Is this guy for real? Who said that's the first thing they see? When did I say that? Your just trying now.
    He also honestly believes that gay men are all "feminine".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    . Is it a new trend for men?
    An old one. Staying well groomed and hygienic shouldn't be thought of as strange. Truth be told a pedicure is far better then a manicure, I rarely get manicures.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

He also honestly believes that gay men are all "feminine".
    I bet he would also rebuke the idea that there's some gay men that would destroy him in a fight. There's a gay guy in my building that's like a bodybuilder. Voice doesn't sound gay at all.

Feminine men are not necessarily gay. Not to mention, you merely raised isolated examples of feminine men going for manicures, which isn't conclusive evidence whatsoever that men who go for manicures are *all* gay/feminine.

But but but, you must be gay if you do it. /s
    It's a safer bet than seeing a non-feminine man and saying, "That guy definitely gets manicures".

Obviously playing dressup with your children isn't gay. Only a complete and total moron would consider that to fall in the category of men who commonly get manicures. If you wear a ballerina dress when playing with your kids, would you consider yourself a cross dresser when taking a survey? Yea, get out of here with that failure logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    An old one. Staying well groomed and hygienic shouldn't be thought of as strange. Truth be told a pedicure is far better then a manicure, I rarely get manicures.
    It should be noted as weird if putting maintenance in one's body is seen as gay or feminine. Maybe this reveals something about the speaker?

/facepalm

Is this guy for real? Who said that's the first thing they see? When did I say that? You're just trying to be purposely obtuse now.
    Your claim was that your feminine guy friends with manicures get more ladies than your friends without manicures. You're literally saying that manicures are the driving factor behind their success with women. Which is extremely stupid. I can imagine someone living in a basement actually believing something like that, but no normal human would agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet he would also rebuke the idea that there's some gay men that would destroy him in a fight. There's a gay guy in my building that's like a bodybuilder. Doesn't sound gay at all.
    A friend of mine from highschool that I still keep in touch with is a monster of a guy. You would never guess he's gay by looking at him or talking to him, but he's 100% gay.

I think I am going to ask him if he gets manicures/pedicures in the morning just out of curiosity lol.

I work in an industry where appearance has a significant impact on my earning potential. That said, I get manicures on a regular basis because it adds to the clean cut appearance that is required at my job. Sure, I could do most of it myself, but when I can pay a good looking woman $12-$15 every couple of weeks to do it for me (not to mention the process feels fantastic), why shouldn't I?

I also get pedicures about once a month because I will get badly ingrown toenails if I don't.

As far as it being a "trend", I can't speak for areas outside of my own (Seattle), but it is very common here to see men getting manicures and pedicures.
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

That 50 year old man was definitely gay. It is not a common thing for straight men nor is it trending in the straight male celebrity community.
    So where is the grooming and hygiene line for you? Is brushing your teeth okay? How about cutting or combing your hair/beard? I do enjoy this odd hate/fear of what strangers do with their hands.

It's a safer bet than seeing a non-feminine man and saying, "That guy definitely gets manicures".
    Which is still not an absolute. Which is what you were making out to be, in your very first post in this thread.

Obviously playing dressup with your children isn't gay. Only a complete and total moron would consider that to fall in the category of men who commonly get manicures. If you wear a ballerina dress when playing with your kids, would you consider yourself a cross dresser when taking a survey? Yea, get out of here with that failure logic.
    Which isn't what was being argued. What's being argued is that you said that the 50 y/o male who went for a manicure was "definitely gay". So you think that males who go for manicures are definitely gay, and despite attempts on our part to fish for any sort of statistical proof from you, you evade it by use of false equivalencies("manicures = shoving a dildo up one's ass") or by isolated anecdotes.

I've had a manicure once in my life, and that was right before my wedding. Since we were going to have photos taken of our hands/rings, she asked if I'd be willing to get a manicure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Gotta keep the pimp hand strong you know.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTwtAJt1JAs
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

So where is the grooming and hygiene line for you? Is brushing your teeth okay? How about cutting or combing your hair/beard? I do enjoy this odd hate/fear of what strangers do with their hands.
    Rofl yea that $20+ dollar manicure is exactly as important as brushing your teeth, kiddo.

Take a break from both for a year and tell me which degrades faster. This is like dealing with a queue of dense people.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It should be noted as weird if putting maintenance in one's body is seen as gay or feminine. Maybe this reveals something about the speaker?
    What makes a man gay is liking other men, not getting their nails trimmed.