Thread: Epic Khadgar

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Epic Khadgar

Most of the hype videos have been decent. This one is epic. For Azeroth!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I hope we get into Karazhan again. Just imagine a caverns of time version or a upside-down version of it.

But Khadgar kicks ass. Love him.

fantastic job.
    I also enjoyed guldan`s, but must admit i am SICK of orcs.

hmmm they keep saying me'dan isnt retconned but.. khadgar acts like he doesnt exist
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    fantastic job.
    I also enjoyed guldan`s, but must admit i am SICK of orcs.

sick of orcs? BLASPHEMY!

7+ Year Old Account
    I did not like it. It told us nothing, and it did a shitty job with showing Medivh again. He was just a Legion mirage, where i thought he might add something to the entire story. Khadgar also gave no new info and it did nothing for me. Sure, it looked good, but the content was just bland and boring, long live Azeroth bla bla.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Med'an Confirmed non-canon? Can we hope?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    hmmm they keep saying me'dan isnt retconned but.. khadgar acts like he doesnt exist
    Maybe Medan will be the next "Guardian".

"Nice to see that Jaina made it into the video"

LOL.

Because of this video I pretty much started liking him. Only thing I dislike is his appearance in the game. I know it's silly but I just hate his face and armor. Shame he doesn't look like Medivh (cowl, mysterious aura) one of my most favorite chars in Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    "Nice to see that Jaina made it into the video"

LOL.
    what meme is that, that she is now a dreadlord?

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Vertigo View Post
    I hope we get into Karazhan again. Just imagine a caverns of time version or a upside-down version of it.

But Khadgar kicks ass. Love him.
    I have seen people saying that they think the mage class hall is actually Kara. It certainly looks like the version from the movie, but it could really be any tower. I am sure they have said one way or another if it is Kara or Dalaran.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Med'an Confirmed non-canon? Can we hope?
    I think they might be replacing Med'an with his edgy doppelganger Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Maybe Medan will be the next "Guardian".
    If he hasn't been retconned Med'an is the current Guardian, the one Khadgar says we don't have.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    what meme is that, that she is now a dreadlord?
    Blame Jesse Cox. He basically started the meme that Jaina is a Dreadlord because of her sudden 180 spin in her personality over the last 2 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I did not like it. It told us nothing, and it did a shitty job with showing Medivh again. He was just a Legion mirage, where i thought he might add something to the entire story. Khadgar also gave no new info and it did nothing for me. Sure, it looked good, but the content was just bland and boring, long live Azeroth bla bla.
    Funny how you are the first person I have seen bash it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was good! Lords of War was incredible, and this is no different. Looking forward to seeing what Illidan's video has in store for us.

so this xpack we are bound to have a dreadlord in disguise pop up every now and then?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    Funny how you are the first person I have seen bash it.
    He's not wrong. This and the Gul'dan one have been completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Blame Jesse Cox. He basically started the meme that Jaina is a Dreadlord because of her sudden 180 spin in her personality over the last 2 expansions.
    She didn't even make a 180 in her personality. During Cataclysm, she started slowly moving away from her pacifist relations with the Horde after Thrall made Garrosh warchief. Then in MoP said warchief annihilated her home and most of her friends, and then she went to full on Horde hater.

But, nobody really paid attention to Cataclysm, apparently. Honestly, it's the same as what Anduin is going through right now. Anduin is moving away from not wanting to fight, yet everyone is like "omg it's character growth". Double standards much?

Anyway, about the Khadgar video, I liked it. Was honestly scared that they would make Khadgar evil for a second and piss away a good character.