Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hehe, nice idea. But I suppose most of the people will be busy enough with levelling, quests, world events and so on. Me? I'm going to create my char with biggest horns and largest and brightest tattoo 8-)

I'm going to look up Illidan and copy his horns and tattoo's. He is now my father.

i love the tats they have, but sadly the horns not so much. so not much "evolution" for my char sadly
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

That'd pretty clever. If I do it I would start with tattoos but make them the dull black, and at 105 or 106 turn them the dull green and at 110 make them bright green.

Sounds like a fun idea

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensio View Post
    Am I the only one that's going to start a Demon Hunter with no horns and tattoos, and as I lvl up gonna add horns, something like at lvl 102 add the little horns, at 105 the slightly bigger ones, at 108 bigger ones and at 110 the final ones - haven't decided yet which I like the best, but will most likely be the Illidan ones as they look the best (I dont like the goat looking ones). Just to have a little bit more fun with the fantasy of the Demon Hunter.

https://s31.postimg.org/4unqay0nf/Ne...ap_Image_3.jpg

Sorry that I post a link and not attachement, can't add those, prolly due to the fact i have low message count.
    Whatever floats your boat. Mine isn't going to have any tattoos or horns because i want to play a demon hunter and not "Illidan" - the class. There's going to be plenty of those crawling around, in their skin, their wounds not healing.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    Fun idea
    However if i am going for a DH at some point ill go all in - as big horns as I can, with as many tattoos as possible

OP's theme song going for him:

On a side note... how ridiculous would a Demon Hunter look with that warlock tier piece, or lookalikes, equipped?

4 horns! \o/

I am gonna do the opposite:
    - make my DH demonic
    - when she hit lvl 110 switch back to my pretty nelf druid ^-^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

On a side note... how ridiculous would a Demon Hunter look with that warlock tier piece, or lookalikes, equipped?

4 horns! \o/
    They already look ridiculous without any old content warlock gear. If you play havok, you have six horns since they went full differently abled with the horns on the glaives. Two horns per glaive, shameless stupidity. Why does a weapon need horns? Nobody knows. Tails and claws next one would assume, maybe a bit of hair too is in order?

The vengeance spec is a bit subdued on the horn front, however they still have some options to have horns on their weapons.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    I want to transmog mine to not have a shirt on. gloves, etc.
    Legion chest items look different on DH to reveal more (for tatoos), so you won't have anytrouble I think. But also keep an eye on Vanilla green BoE items. Some of them are litterally 3 strips of leather, you're basically bare-chested.
    Same for gloves : Vanilla ones are very very small and if you find the right color, they might be totally unoticable. Even not visible at all depending on your weapon's guard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Legion chest items look different on DH to reveal more (for tatoos), so you won't have anytrouble I think. But also keep an eye on Vanilla green BoE items. Some of them are litterally 3 strips of leather, you're basically bare-chested.
    Same for gloves : Vanilla ones are very very small and if you find the right color, they might be totally unoticable. Even not visible at all depending on your weapon's guard.
    Should totally have a "Pasties" chest piece. I wanna strike fear in people with my nipple tassels going full whirlybird when I am gliding.

Deleted
    Mine will be permanently horn-free. I imagine it as a good night elf sacrificing itself to hunt down the Legion. Pretty much what Illidan started out as. I really don't want to play it like some sort of half-demon that is mostly evil. That's not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    Whatever floats your boat. Mine isn't going to have any tattoos or horns because i want to play a demon hunter and not "Illidan" - the class. There's going to be plenty of those crawling around, in their skin, their wounds not healing.

I share the sentiment.

Just beautiful.

Since they are live now, I'm trying out some transmogs I found out that the horns screw up some head gear, although I like the horns. So I decided for RP reasons that my DH just sometimes viles them off, just like Hellboy

cool idea dude,have fun.

I'm gonna do the opposite: start out with the biggest horns, the darkest skin and the baddest tattoos and just scale everything down more and more as I progress through the levels. As the final act, upon hitting 110, I will delete the character and make a rogue with the same name.

I don't have horns. I transmog my helm with Jewel of the Firelord(firey horns)

Last edited by Crits-N-Gigglz; 2016-08-11 at 08:53 PM.

That is pretty badass!

Random question, would using vision of sargeras item actually cover up the flaming eyes if i pick that as an option instead of a blindfold, also would i get double blindfolds if i started with one already? =P