Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

One Night in Karazhan

confirmed

Card list-

Warlock-

Malchezaar's Imp - 1 Mana, 1/3, Common - Whenever you discard a card, draw a card.

Kara Kazgam! - 5 Mana Spell, Common - Summon a 1/1 Candle, 2/2 Broom and 3/3 Teapot

Silverware Golem - 3 Mana, 3/3, Rare - If you discard this minion, summon it.

Mage-

Babbling Book - 1 Mana, 1/1, Common - Battlecry: Add a random Mage spell to your hand.

Firelands Portal - 7 Mana Spell, Common - Deal 5 damage. Summon a random 5 cost minion.

Paladin-

Ivory Knight - 6 Mana, 4/4, Rare - Battlecry: Discover a spell. Restore health to your hero equal to it's Cost.

Hunter-

Kindly Grandmother - 2 Mana, 1/1, Common - Deathrattle: summon a 3/2 Big Bad Wolf.

Rogue-

Ethereal Peddler - 5 Mana, 5/6, Rare - Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of cards in your hand from other classes by (2).

Druid-

Enchanted Raven - 1 Mana, 2/2, Common - No Effect

Moonglade Portal - 6 Mana Spell, Rare - Restore 6 health. Summon a Random 6-cost minion.

Warrior-

Protect the King - 3 Mana Spell, Rare - For each enemy minion summon a 1/1 Pawn with Taunt

Fool's Bane - 5 Mana Weapon, 3/4, Common - Unlimited number of attacks each turn. Can't attack Heroes.

Neutrals-

Netherspire Historian - 2 Mana, 1/3, Common - Battlecry: If you are holding a Dragon, Discover a Dragon.

Zoobot - 3 Mana, 3/3, Common - Battlecry: Give a random friendly Beast, Dragon and Murloc +1/+1.

Pompous Thespian - 2 Mana, 3/2, Common - Taunt

Book Wyrm - 6 Mana, 3/6, Rare - Battlecry: If you're holding a Dragon, destroy an enemy minion with 3 Attack or less.

Barnes - 4 Mana, 3/4, Legendary - Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion in your deck.

The Curator - 7 Mana, 4/6, Legendary - Taunt. Battlecry: Draw a Beast, Dragon and Murloc from your deck.

Prince Malchezaar - 5 Mana, 5/6, Legendary - At the start of the game, shuffle 5 random Legendary minions into your deck.

Moroes - 3 Mana, 1/1, Legendary - Stealth: At the end of your turn, summon a 1/1 Steward.

Medivh, the Guardian - 8 Mana, 7/7, Legendary - Battlecry: Equip Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian. - 3 Mana Weapon, 1/3 - After you cast a spell, summon a random minion of that Cost. Lose 1 Durability.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-05 at 04:20 AM.
    Hi

Awesomesauce
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    The mage spell was disgusting. Literally this class has never in its lifespan been fucked over in this game. They always get these super powerful annoying cards with every new update...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    The mage spell was disgusting. Literally this class has never in its lifespan been fucked over in this game. They always get these super powerful annoying cards with every new update...
    Random 5 Mana Minion and a 2 Mana near-Fireball. Seems balanced.

I really dig the theme, though. Looks like fun!

Deleted
    You both bring fair points but I think that despite its big value its a card with the ability to tempo swing like crazy. It can remove most minions while also adding another to your board

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...

I kind of hope they stay the fuck away from ICC and Ulduar now.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2016-07-29 at 07:07 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

People at Blizzard are having too much fun.

I really despise how literally everything is stupidly goofy in Hearthstone.

Then again imo they completely and totally broke the game forever with the Whispers of the Old Gods cards, so its hard for me to care about a game I'll never play again due to that terribad expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Then again imo they completely and totally broke the game forever with the Whispers of the Old Gods cards, so its hard for me to care about a game I'll never play again due to that terribad expansion.
    What? How did they break it?
    The meta is by no means perfect but there are at least a dozen viable decks to play with a lot of different classes being viable compared to the shitty ass meta we had with naxx and gvg.

First thing i thought off when seeing Medivh.

Excuse me.... which cards exactly broke the game?

P.S. Don't say Yogg-Saron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

I don't really care to argue about it, that's how I've felt playing WotOG and I haven't played since day 1 after getting virtually nothing in 50 packs from gold. And I refuse to spend real money for that bullshit p2w game. And that's not even getting into the fucking absurdity of the RNG of the WotOG cards and how game breaking they are.

The expansion broke the game forever for me. So I'm glad the rest of you enjoy it, but I'm never coming back.

This dumbass announcement cemented it further.

I don't really care to argue about it, that's how I've felt playing WotOG and I haven't played since day 1 after getting virtually nothing in 50 packs from gold. And I refuse to spend real money for that bullshit p2w game. And that's not even getting into the fucking absurdity of the RNG of the WotOG cards and how game breaking they are.

The expansion broke the game forever for me. So I'm glad the rest of you enjoy it, but I'm never coming back.

wow.. the salt..

Deleted

But the RNG has OBJECTIVELY been lowered. You cannot say the game had less RNG pre standard...
    What rng is there now? The one that always existed from classic (brawl, lightning storm etc) +yogg which is very 2sided anyway

Deleted
    The new mage card is just dumb for arena and it's a common card too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stoked for the new adventure, although they could probably lighten up a bit on the silliness. At least the cards look interesting.

Barnes looks like he'll either be insane or completely awful. I'm curious to see what types of combo archetype decks will be made or tested with it.

Curator is a solid tutor card. Looks really good for reno decks. Don't know where else it will fit though. Control maybe?

Ivory knight is... meh. The body is pretty weak and paladins have a ton of low cost spells. Obviously only for control paladin, but I don't see them adding more than one.

Ethereal Peddler I don't see being good unless they add more cards for better synergy. Card is too gimmicky, even with the premium body.

Firelands portal... lol may as well never play arena unless you draft mage. What a fucking ridiculous card that's common even. Pretty slow for constructed, but has good value at least. May help push control mage, but I'm not seeing it.

Kindly Grandmother and Enchanted Raven are both solid. Probably going to see both quite a bit in both formats. 1 mana 2/2 may even become a bigger meme than 4 mana 7/7 if its as good as people think it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Ethereal Peddler I don't see being good unless they add more cards for better synergy. Card is too gimmicky, even with the premium body.
    Everyone runs Huckster so you'll have access to at least 2 cut-cost cards. Toss in a single Burgle and that's two more.

Add all that to the fact that a 5 mana 5/6 is primo stat distribution, and I see it being used.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ivory Knight looks interesting but I don't think it'll see much play. (Edit: Actually, no, I think it could be pretty good, depending on how lucky you are. If it's practically Battlecry: Draw Equality, Humility, Consecrate, it could be pretty useful as a control option. Maybe would still need Brann to be really worthwhile though.)
    Kindly Grandmother looks amazing.
    Barnes looks like he could be really good in Rogue decks.
    The Curator looks amazing.
    Ethereal Peddler meh, but great for arena just because of class+current expac bias and matches stats with Pit Fighter.
    Enchanted Raven is boring.
    Firelands Portal looks shit for constructed, alright for Arena. Looking forward to the once-in-a-million asspull where someone's Stalagg/Feugen activates because Firelands Portal spawns the other one.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2016-07-29 at 07:46 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Everyone runs Huckster so you'll have access to at least 2 cut-cost cards. Toss in a single Burgle and that's two more.

Add all that to the fact that a 5 mana 5/6 is primo stat distribution, and I see it being used.
    What cards do you replace for burgle and 1-2 copies of this though? Just seems unreliable given the wide variety of cards you can get. Then again, I thought the same thing about Yogg and spells, and it's a staple in several decks now.

If they add a card that helps with aggro that also adds cards from other classes to your hand, then I can see it being used often. Otherwise.. eh.

Not what I was expecting, but I actually really like how ridiculous it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.