Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Thats not how slaves work
    Mexicans then. I'd head over to the Home Depot 30 minutes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

From the word of the wise "If you do something that is fun, time is not wasted"

To some, farming shit is fun. To others, they loathe it. Let people do as they please. I personally enjoy going through old content like old raids. It's fun and I get some gold in the process. Hell, even some transmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    From the word of the wise "If you do something that is fun, time is not wasted"

To some, farming shit is fun. To others, they loathe it. Let people do as they please. I personally enjoy going through old content like old raids. It's fun and I get some gold in the process. Hell, even some transmogs.
    Pretty much this. I know I'd rather play wow than go to my regular job, even if a large portion of that wow time was spent farming.

I sure just do a mix, hopefully legion will be that to, but even more profession.

Had fun for 1 week since patch now...400k gold made with still 300ish stuff not sold...but sub ran out, on break now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd sell my body. Sexually.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    I would get any real life job over that. Like, 4-5 hours each day, you could buy 5-10 tokens just from the money you get from an average job, 5-10 tokens sell for more than you can grind anything for in 4-5 hours.
    Occasional tokens bought with IRL time are very good. Since coming back in April, I have bought 4 at an average of 40k each, 2 of which were "converting" some gift cards I didn't want. Even 1 day at a half time minimum wage job is $28-32 ish, and unless you are an AH wizard, I don't think it is possible to make 10k an hour. (4 hours at 7-8 bucks an hour buys you a cheap meal and 40k gold, so call it 10k an hour).

I look at it as unpaid sub fees for my 3 year absence, 2 of which were during the most braindead gold making ever, WoD.

All that being said, I have made quite a bit from old content, especially after selling the Shadowmourne vanity items and some ToT troll BoEs, doing content I enjoy.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-07-28 at 10:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Get auctioneer, scan AH a certain amount of times a week... And its pretty much impssible not to make money.
    I've introduced a complete beginner to that (irl mate during cataclysm) He had like 100k gold 2 days played in lvl 85.

If you cant be arsed with that, you can farm old raids, gives a decent amount of gold + transmog + mounts.
    Now when you say "scan the ah" do you mean just pull up the AH and hit search or do you mean check out each tab?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    No. I have actually done them. I did BoT and BWD last night in about 30 mins or so, not counting travel time. Takes a whopping 1-2 mins to kill each boss.
    You do know there is a difference between 2min per boss and few in per raid?!? read again what you wrote and come back!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I did a timed run of H25 Firelands... Hunter. Started at my garrison and ended at my garrison... 22 mins 2 second2 exactly.
    really dude?!? There is a huge difference between 22min and few min. If you are a guy ask your girlfriend the difference and she'll tell you....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Takes not even 15 to clear firelands 25m heroic. Can do all of them in a bit over an hour on one toon.
    Again few isnt 15min to an hour....

Farming 5-6h\day just seems like an horrid chore... seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCola View Post
    Get a job and buy the gold from Blizzard. Working a minimum wage job in the US at the current token price would net you 72,500 - 87,000 gold in 5 - 6 hours.

Can you still level professions from 0-700 using WoD mats? If so, farming those might make easy money in the expansion, as lazy people will want to just buy their way to max level without having to mine/herb in WoD zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Can you still level professions from 0-700 using WoD mats? If so, farming those might make easy money in the expansion, as lazy people will want to just buy their way to max level without having to mine/herb in WoD zones.
    Indeed you can.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You do know there is a difference between 2min per boss and few in per raid?!? read again what you wrote and come back!

- - - Updated - - -

really dude?!? There is a huge difference between 22min and few min. If you are a guy ask your girlfriend the difference and she'll tell you....

- - - Updated - - -

Well a smart person would understand that he/she didnt mean that it takes 2-5 minutes to clear one. But, yeah you CAN clear three of the 4 in under an hour. Unless the player is just really bad and under geared. Dragonsoul with all the RP shit takes a few minutes longer to do than firelands.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Stop acting like a douche. Apparently you are the only one around here who thinks 15 or 20 minutes is not a few minutes.

Stop acting like a douche. Apparently you are the only one around here who thinks 15 or 20 minutes is not a few minutes.
    when you say few hours to someone does it take more than half a day?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Well a smart person would understand that he/she didnt mean that it takes 2-5 minutes to clear one. But, yeah you CAN clear three of the 4 in under an hour. Unless the player is just really bad and under geared. Dragonsoul with all the RP shit takes a few minutes longer to do than firelands.
    Smart person would know the meaning of the word few..

Why would i, or why should anyone tell you how to make gold? That spreads the word and it becomes harder and harder to make gold from those ways.

But just on this occasion, i might tell you my bigger super secret. Its a real good money making tip. Okay, ready? Here it is: Stop spending your gold.
    There you have it. It is now impossible not to gain gold, as long as you play you will make gold, unless you really suck and die too much

Smart person would know the meaning of the word few..
    Apparently, you do not.

With serverhop you could farm the Hozen in Kun-Lai Summit that drops the MoP all faction rep token. Ive sold them for 9-16 K each on Emerald Dream-EU. On Ravencrest-EU they are priced a bit higher at 18-25k.

Only thing is alot of competition, but early in the morning I have managed to snag 8 of em. Usually keeps an alt on the spot to check every few hours.
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'd shoot myself in the face rather than spend 5 hours a day farming.
    The hardest I've ever farmed was the beginning of MoP. Filled up a Hyjal bag with herbs running in the mud with the sauroks every night for a week or so. Farmed sprites for Spirit of Harmony. Got Master of All 9/30/12, 5 days after release.

Won't do that again, probably. I am planning to coast on gold from crafting old patterns for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pereid View Post
    With serverhop you could farm the Hozen in Kun-Lai Summit that drops the MoP all faction rep token. Ive sold them for 9-16 K each on Emerald Dream-EU. On Ravencrest-EU they are priced a bit higher at 18-25k.

Only thing is alot of competition, but early in the morning I have managed to snag 8 of em. Usually keeps an alt on the spot to check every few hours.
    Sadly, or not so sadly, server hopping seems to work now only if you are in the same zone as the party/raid leader.

Apparently, you do not.
    Please go educate yourself....