Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post

Double post, but fuck it...

Regarding the ugliness of Arms Execute phase, what if Execute was free, dealt a solid chunk of damage, but had a 3-4 second cooldown on it? So it was always the right button to push when it lit up, but it didn't muck up the entire rotation? Just an idea.
    Not a bad idea, not sure I love it, but EH. Also, Blizzard would probably make it a 45 second cooldown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beefeetr View Post
    I have the legendary ring. It does a full 40 rage cost execute.
    WTB vendor now that beta is almost over so I can test the things

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I really hate when Overpower and Tactician reset at around the same time and then when you use CS Overpower procs again and then you go to hit MS and Overpower procs again just as Tactician procs so you have to keep ignoring Overpower and use CS > MS again. So lame.

Of course this is an extreme example but this does happen in some form or lesser forms and it just feels so sloppy.
    Something that would have been rectified by giving OP stacking charges. Would have fixed the problem AND given it a piece of its MoP identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    Something that would have been rectified by giving OP stacking charges. Would have fixed the problem AND given it a piece of its MoP identity.
    I've never typically been a huge fan of the charge system. But in this case, and for Colossus Smash. it makes a whole lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I've never typically been a huge fan of the charge system. But in this case, and for Colossus Smash. it makes a whole lot of sense.
    Honestly I would say one or the other; and in this case I'd rather it go to OP than CS. That makes it an opt in thing (so if you don't like charge based attacks no need to worry about it). The way it currently is also adds a bit of risk/reward to timing your CS if tactician procs while CS is already up. Do you press it right away or do you hold off a bit longer to try to maximize CS uptime? it's a minor gameplay choice but it is there and I like it. By comparison simply ignoring an OP proc because it's lower on priority list isn't much of a gameplay choice, but being able to chain a series of OPs into an enemy because your recent procs have prevented you from being able to use it until just now is kind of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    Honestly I would say one or the other; and in this case I'd rather it go to OP than CS. That makes it an opt in thing (so if you don't like charge based attacks no need to worry about it). The way it currently is also adds a bit of risk/reward to timing your CS if tactician procs while CS is already up. Do you press it right away or do you hold off a bit longer to try to maximize CS uptime? it's a minor gameplay choice but it is there and I like it. By comparison simply ignoring an OP proc because it's lower on priority list isn't much of a gameplay choice, but being able to chain a series of OPs into an enemy because your recent procs have prevented you from being able to use it until just now is kind of fun.
    Sure, definitely much better feeling for Overpower.

Deleted
    Hypeeeeee. Also, does the free execute proc tactician and/or Anger Management?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Whirlwind hits are rolled individually, so no, they don't snapshot or "copy". I haven't tested the belt personally (blame rngeesus), but there's no reason to suspect the belt would work differently than normal.
    A bit out of the loop,

How does Will of The First King work with these hits, does each "crit hit" grant additional 1 rage or is the effect capped to max 1 rage per whirlwind execute?

If any of the three hits crit, you get 1 rage. Even if all three crit you'll only get 1 rage.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

That's good to know, must be a fairly recent change. Thanks for the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else noticed the extreme over abundance of melee on beta? And its not just Demon Hunters but every melee except for maybe Rogues.

Every dungeon group I join, I feel like its always 3 melee and the only guy casting is the healer. I've been in groups where there's either two demon hunters one tanking and one dps or groups with me as the Arms Warrior with another Arms Warrior with a Warrior Tank and a demon Hunter dps. It's just bizarre, I've never seen anything like this.

Where are all of the dps priests, Mages, Balance Druids, Warlocks, Ele Shamans at? Even Hunters the most popular class in the game is less abundant than Demon Hunters, Warriors and DK's.

Blizzard can't seem to think of another caster type, only more melee, and are even eliminating casters to create more melee (Survival Hunter).

Has anyone else noticed the extreme over abundance of melee on beta? And its not just Demon Hunters but every melee except for maybe Rogues.

Every dungeon group I join, I feel like its always 3 melee and the only guy casting is the healer. I've been in groups where there's either two demon hunters one tanking and one dps or groups with me as the Arms Warrior with another Arms Warrior with a Warrior Tank and a demon Hunter dps. It's just bizarre, I've never seen anything like this.

Where are all of the dps priests, Mages, Balance Druids, Warlocks, Ele Shamans at? Even Hunters the most popular class in the game is less abundant than Demon Hunters, Warriors and DK's.
    Hunters are up there with Ret Paladins for most hated class redesigns. As for the rest casters were horribly undertuned until very recently.

Fury warriors were broken as fuck in PvP early on, before some big bug fixes and nerfs. Also in PvP most casters seem to get rolled. Caster mechanics don't seem to be overly favorable in dungeon scenariors, but they are plenty good in raids.

I dunno, way easier to be a melee in most cases compared to a caster with world quests/dungeons.

It's happening to me as well... as if having a range dps is a rarity..

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    thanks man, you hyped me a bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Hunters are up there with Ret Paladins for most hated class redesigns. As for the rest casters were horribly undertuned until very recently.

Fury warriors were broken as fuck in PvP early on, before some big bug fixes and nerfs. Also in PvP most casters seem to get rolled. Caster mechanics don't seem to be overly favorable in dungeon scenariors, but they are plenty good in raids.

I dunno, way easier to be a melee in most cases compared to a caster with world quests/dungeons.
    raids are the most important thing, who cares if casters are shit on world quests, its not like they cant do them properly Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsangel View Post
    Hypeeeeee. Also, does the free execute proc tactician and/or Anger Management?
    If tactician ignores the cost part like it does with the Dauntless before calculation. it might. But since it cost nothing to cast that can change things

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    If tactician ignores the cost part like it does with the Dauntless before calculation. it might. But since it cost nothing to cast that can change things
    It procs tactician.

Deleted
    It procs tactician.
    Not only does it give you a full blooded 40 rage execute it also counts as 40 rage towards tactician? Sounds too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    Not only does it give you a full blooded 40 rage execute it also counts as 40 rage towards tactician? Sounds too good to be true.
    this changes things.

Also a question for sarri or archi;

Does arms scale well with gear? (like with more haste and such) though i'm not sure if there is enough data ro work on to determine that
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-07-29 at 11:16 PM.

Ok,So, Ive been maining Prot the whole time on beta, and just today got Arms Artifact. What's the preferred trait route for Arms atm?

Edit: BTW, Im 110 already. Looking to get some dps rotation practice in for dungeons and raids.

Edit:..Oh..What's Arms stat priority? IV's is correct?
    Last edited by Bytch; 2016-07-30 at 04:12 AM.