Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I know plenty of republicans that are LGBT. The lies the media portrays doesn't sway them.
    It has nothing to do with the media if republican politicians and lawmakers are fighting in the open to remove LGBT rights to that of a lesser citizen.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

I mean, they certainly are not if you ignore the facts that they

1) Want to replace the science syllabus with religion
    2) Want to enforce the biblical way of dealing with females, LGBTs and minorities
    3) Want to censor any valid political criticism with wild accusations of treason and unpatriotism
    Are Muslim nation-states Fascist?

Pandaren were a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by vareck View Post
    Are Muslim nation-states Fascist?
    Is this grade school where "but but he/she did it too" passes for a semi-justifiable excuse?

Unless of course, you want the US to be judged based on the lowest denominator, by all means continue with this asinine line of thinking.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Only in America you have to put up with this kinda nonsense. Even in Canada, country next door, "conservatives" are far more liberal than democratic party. Less is said about Europe, the better. American "right" is so off it's rocker, anything that doesn't align with their belief system is "far far far to the left". I kid you not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this grade school where "but but he/she did it too" passes for a semi-justifiable excuse?

Unless of course, you want the US to be judged based on the lowest denominator, by all means continue with this asinine line of thinking.
    You sure inferred a whole lot from a 4-word sentence. I only wanted to know if you only called it Fascism when it's people you already don't like, which seems clear to me now. Fascism is synonymous with "something I don't like" when used by the politically left in modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Their policies seem very close to those of Nazi-Germany, without the gas chambers.
    Yeah, with all the work camps, promotion of motherhood, the traditional values incentives, protectionist economic policies, sealed borders and racial hygiene policies, I could hardly tell the difference!
    Last edited by vareck; 2016-07-29 at 07:59 AM.

Pandaren were a mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    And? Is moving "far far far" to the left bad?
    Yes actually, just how far far far to the right is bad.
    We should seek balanced political representation, not one that tilts from one extreme to another.

Deleted
    It's not a secret that they embrased the SJW/PC rethoric overall and the neo-marxist ideology from Bernie. I just hope you guys don't end up starting a Civil War because a few more decades of Dem. rule and US might get there. Look at the racial devide now and before Obama took office. It's so much worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Their policies seem very close to those of Nazi-Germany, without the gas chambers.

Not that there necessarily is anything wrong with putting all the power and wealth of the country in the hands of corporations and the free market, well besides how it would make every single citizen dependent on the goodwill of said corporations.

And that is just talking about the non-religious part of the republican party. Throw in the religious nutjobs and you got something more akin to the Taliban.
    That's exactly opposite of Nazi Germany...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Why is quoting some internet blogger considered a valid source now?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

You sure inferred a whole lot from a 4-word sentence. I only wanted to know if you only called it Fascism when it's people you already don't like, which seems clear to me now. Fascism is synonymous with "something I don't like" when used by the politically left in modern times.
    Or your made up definition of what facism is or isn't, as well as inserting words into people's posts.

Yeah, with all the work camps, promotion of motherhood, the traditional values incentives, protectionist economic policies, sealed borders and racial hygiene policies, I could hardly tell the difference!
    At least you admitted that the current republican party reeks of fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or your made up definition of what facism is or isn't, as well as inserting words into people's posts.
    Literally what?

At least you admitted that the current republican party reeks of fascism.
    Have you got your butt on your shoulders?

Pandaren were a mistake

Literally what?

Have you got your butt on your shoulders?
    You just literally listed all the factors that pretty much make a political platform fascist. Don't try to pretend now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just literally listed all the factors that pretty much make a political platform fascist. Don't try to pretend now.
    Pretend what? First you say I am making up some faulty definition of Fascism, and now you say that I hit the nail on the head! What is it you're getting at?

Pandaren were a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's not a secret that they embrased the SJW/PC rethoric overall and the neo-marxist ideology from Bernie. I just hope you guys don't end up starting a Civil War because a few more decades of Dem. rule and US might get there. Look at the racial devide now and before Obama took office. It's so much worst!
    I find it amusing when racists think other people are divisive for pointing out their racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    From what I've seen over the past 8 years the center isn't a very nice place to be when you see how horrible obamacare turned out be in the end. My idea of center is the two parties working towards it to get something done. That is the center not whatever nonsense the parties try to put out as propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

I know plenty of republicans that are LGBT. The lies the media portrays doesn't sway them.
    Only 12% of Republicans believe transgender people should be allowed to use the bathrooms they choose. Get real.
    http://www.pollingreport.com/lgbt.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Its hard to understand America's mentality if you arent American. All the things you listed are pipe dreams that have lead European countries to where they are now.
    Where they are now? You mean with higher happiness ratings than the US, more stable economies, and better economic mobility?

You know most European countries aren't Greece, right?

Pretend what? First you say I am making up some faulty definition of Fascism, and now you say that I hit the nail on the head! What is it you're getting at?
    So you don't know that

makes up facism?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't know that -snip-
    makes up facism?
    Are you dense? At this point it seems as though you are purposefully misconstruing what I said in that second quote. Of course that quote is a representation of some of the policies of Nazi Germany! That was never up for question.

Pandaren were a mistake

America's far far far left seems still pretty much on the right, but then anyone who even presented as actually being left of center would be ridiculed as a communist.

Are you dense? At this point it seems as though you are purposefully misconstruing what I said in that second quote. Of course that quote is a representation of some of the policies of Nazi Germany! That was never up for question.
    So you do agree that the republican platform consist of a majority of fascist-oriented policies, yes or no?

Can you answer the simple question directly and to the point?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you do agree that the republican platform consist of a majority of fascist-oriented policies, yes or no?
    No. How can you mix up that list with the Republicans?

Pandaren were a mistake

No. How can you mix up that list with the Republicans?
    1. "work camps" - The U.S. incarcerates more people than any other country in the world, at staggering rates. Republicans support jailing more people, privatization of prisons, and the selling of prison labor to private companies

2. "promotion of motherhood, the traditional values incentives" - Republicans make primary issues out of opposition to abortion and support for the "traditional family"

3. "protectionist economic policies" - Republicans are huge on subsidizing and protecting based on specific companies they support, as opposed to general economic protectionism, but that is still economic protectionism. Their candidate right now spends a lot of time railing against free trade.

4. "sealed borders" - Obvious.

5. "racial hygiene policies" - 46% of Republicans in Mississippi still think interracial marriage should be illegal. http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot....ssissippi.html