Question Pre-Ordered today but can't chose Demon Hunter class

Hi there,

I just pre-ordered Legion and wanted to try the DH class but it wouldn't let me.
    Am I not eligible to the class anymore? Did i have to pre-ordered before the pre-patch hit?
    It says

Anmd yes, I have selected a Night Elf and 4 Level 100 Chars xD

Demon hunter class is not unlocked yet. It will be unlocking in the next couple weeks along with broken shore content

DH will be available in august, latest at the 17th.

Its not out yet, It will be available in the next two weeks max

You can't make a demon hunter until a few weeks before launch, even if you meet all the other criteria.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    Hi there,

I just pre-ordered Legion and wanted to try the DH class but it wouldn't let me.
    Am I not eligible to the class anymore? Did i have to pre-ordered before the pre-patch hit?
    It says

They are not available yet. Legion will be released the 30th of August.

Demon Hunters will be available no later than the 17th of August - could be earlier, but we don't know.

Hi there,

It says

"Requires Legion"

Whilst it is patch 7.0, it is still 'technically' WOD, Legion proper releases on the 30th of August I believe you will be allowed to make a DH a week or two before release however, during the invasion events.

Duh...okay...I'm stupid. Thanks

Deleted
    Duh...okay...I'm stupid. Thanks
    Tbh not really. It's rather shady.. It says several different places on the WoW page that you can get access to the DH by prepurchasing, under normal circumstances this would mean NOW, but since it's Blizzard.. Nope.

they are a bit hamstrung at lvl 100 anyways. can still have some fun with them, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Tbh not really. It's rather shady.. It says several different places on the WoW page that you can get access to the DH by prepurchasing, under normal circumstances this would mean NOW, but since it's Blizzard.. Nope.
    This is the text on the pre-order page:
    "Pre-purchasing Legion grants early access to the new Demon Hunter class prior to the expansion’s release."
    Note the world early access. Not immediate access. Nothing shady about that. Early access in the majority of MMO's is usually between 1 week and a couple of days and from what's been said it will be at least 2 weeks early access.

They said early access not immediate. Also they have a post that access will be available no later than August 17th but could be earlier. Where is the shady in that? Seems pretty clear to me. Just seems some people need better reading comprehension skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I'm not sure what gave you the impression that early access meant "as soon as you pre purchased".
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there,

It says

Demon Hunter class will be available at the latest, 17th of August.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would at least let us create our demon hunters, you know, for us folks that like our characters to look just right.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I'm not sure what gave you the impression that early access meant "as soon as you pre purchased".
    Because it fits the convenient narrative that Blizzard only does things to fuck over its customers.