on my sever the doomsayer are yelling a lot

look may be nothing but the doomsayer on my sever are yelling alot more could be just me but just looking odd i was flying out of stormwind and sky looked odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's probably nothing, go back to your business.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Just ignore them and move along they aren't the droids you are looking for.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is that any different than on these forums? Just do as we always do, ignore them while maybe throwing a chuckle their way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep. There's no looming demon invasion incoming. Just go back to farming Molten Core for Thunderfury mats or whatever you usually do, it'll be fine.

Deleted
    Perhaps I should go to stormwind and check it out. Only been there briefly since the pre patch- spending all my time in bgs and tanaan - or old raids atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    look may be nothing but the doomsayer on my sever are yelling alot more could be just me but just looking odd i was flying out of stormwind and sky looked odd.
    That sure was one long and odd sentence.

I spoke to them. They are friendly enough. They gave me a pamphlet and we had a discussion. They are God fearing people just like you or I, the just don't agree with trumps direction. To each their own, I suppose.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV