Wowdb has a lot of data ranging from spell effects that dont make it to live, spells npcs use with similar names to old items that used to exist but have since become unobtainable. Boundless conviction still exists as a set bonus (our next tier) and is technically the spell effect of fires of justice talent as well, while empowered divine storm will still exist as an old set bonus (which will be inactive due to blizzard turning off old tier set bonuses)

Quote Originally Posted by Celebhil View Post
    Wowdb has a lot of data ranging from spell effects that dont make it to live, spells npcs use with similar names to old items that used to exist but have since become unobtainable. Boundless conviction still exists as a set bonus (our next tier) and is technically the spell effect of fires of justice talent as well, while empowered divine storm will still exist as an old set bonus (which will be inactive due to blizzard turning off old tier set bonuses)
    Oh boundless conviction our next tier.. Where can i get more info on our set bonuses?

Greater Blessing of Wisdom is currently regenerating health every 3 seconds instead of 15 on live despite what the tooltip says. Not sure about the mana regeneration yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucession View Post
    Greater Blessing of Wisdom is currently regenerating health every 3 seconds instead of 15 on live despite what the tooltip says. Not sure about the mana regeneration yet.
    I think this is the case since early beta but surely this will be corrected in the release patch. Not the tool tip but the actual behavior. The skill would have it´s niche use otherwise and we can´t have that as a declared support specc.

I was out for a week due to the liberal application of pain killers, so it could be that I missed something, but I quiet baffled that there are no new beta builds containing idk balancing changes maybe?

Ps.: If you tell me they consider things balanced I´ll go back to the pain killers immediately...

Blessing of wisdom is restoring 0.2% hp/mana per 3 seconds. That adds up to 1% per 15 seconds. There's not really anything wrong with the tooltip, it just implies that the ticks happen every 15 rather than 3.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    Ps.: If you tell me they consider things balanced I´ll go back to the pain killers immediately...
    It's a matter of perspective, honestly.

F.e. Anakin Skywalker was supposed to restore balance to the Force.
    And he kinda did, by butchering all the Jedi but 1.

So...

I was out for a week due to the liberal application of pain killers, so it could be that I missed something, but I quiet baffled that there are no new beta builds containing idk balancing changes maybe?

I doubt Blizzard considers things perfectly balanced. However, in terms of development and deadlines there exists a necessary concept of "feature freeze". I think the launch of the prepatch means Blizzard has stopped rapidly iterating and has devoted all time to polish, bug fixing, and putting out major fires that went live (see: boats not working or the CRZ debacle).

What I expect to see are a couple of featureless mini-patches between now and Legion launch, some damage number hotfixes soon after launch once they're getting more 110 data, and finally larger mechanics changes in 7.1, which they've claimed will be in testing very soon after the expansion goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    Blessing of wisdom is restoring 0.2% hp/mana per 3 seconds. That adds up to 1% per 15 seconds. There's not really anything wrong with the tooltip, it just implies that the ticks happen every 15 rather than 3.
    Ah, so that's what it was. False alarm then, back to triple Might...

I blame the new poke'mon game for lack of updates.

[IMG]free adult image hosting[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciric-Wildhammer View Post
    I blame the new poke'mon game for lack of updates.

[IMG]free adult image hosting[/IMG]
    This is rather well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    It's a matter of perspective, honestly.

F.e. Anakin Skywalker was supposed to restore balance to the Force.
    And he kinda did, by butchering all the Jedi but 1.

So...

Urge to off topic...RISING

Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post
    Urge to off topic...RISING
    Come at me, bro

- - - Updated - - -

Feth, I love how Lobster did pull off a devils advocate for bzz on beta forum.
    Fething nice.
    Oh no, they don't deserve such attitude, oh no be civil and well mannered, be fluffy and cuddly.

But do we deserve such treatment? Do we deserve all the ignore and disregard? Do we deserve boring, bland, not usable talents? Do we deserve all the weaknesses and overlooks? Do we deserve talent choices that are not choices?
    Do we deserve most of our abilities removed without reason? Do we deserve a carbon copy mechanic from another class tucked ontop of another carbon copy mechanic from yet another class, with all the flaws from both and some more, yet without the upsides?
    Do we?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Come at me, bro
    If the new movies didnt mess with things, the case could be made for Luke since he ushered in the Order of the Grey. Another case could be made for Revan, and that case is strengthened by the fact that the movies are not removing his story arc and indeed may be the underpin of the new trilogy (see Kilo's lightsaber crystal for this).

In on topic things, after actually playing with it...I really dont like GBoM :/ Wont read on damage meters outside of logs, and leads to rather amusingly terrible proc timings (1.2m tv crit on tyrant + 360k GBoM = rekt)...might sound fun but would be nice if that was tuned elsewhere :/

Wishing for cool moves time!

I've come with a baseline ability called "Pissed off Guardian".
    25 sec cd, 5-30 range
    Can be targeted at enemy or an ally.
    If used on enemy, you instantly teleport before them, and are granted either a +15% runspeed increase for 5 seconds or 15% damage taken reduction.

If used on ally, you instantly teleport before them, shielding them and redirecting 15% of damage taken by them at for 5 seconds.

It becomes therefore a very tactical ability, for either offense or defence, yet having longer cd than Charge, holds true to #fantasy of low mobility.
    It brings back a little piece of utility. It gives Ret what it desperately needs(barring a fething awful lot if other things Ret desperately needs).
    There, I fixed Retribution.

GBoM triggers off ring explosions. Trolololol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Yes, the more perplexing thing is why it doesn't do it more often. With a 10% chance, and GBoM out on three DPS, you should get a a few each full raid really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Yes, the more perplexing thing is why it doesn't do it more often. With a 10% chance, and GBoM out on three DPS, you should get a a few each full raid really.
    The explosion is just triggered by the player who used the ring. The damage is later distributed to the different players. basically what should happen with GBoM attributing to our damage. So it is just 1 player who can trigger GBoM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Oh geeze, if it triggers off that, I just can't help but wonder what ridiculous encounter mechanics will be in place that it can proc off.

I really wish Blizzard would just axe that Greater Blessing already. (More accurately, I wish they'd remove / replace / rework all of them.)

Deleted
    The explosion is just triggered by the player who used the ring. The damage is later distributed to the different players. basically what should happen with GBoM attributing to our damage. So it is just 1 player who can trigger GBoM.
    Not for this purpose, I've had GBoM trigger of the ring explosion from a Mage - and you don't think we're silly enough to let Mages pop the ring on Iron Reaver, do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Not for this purpose, I've had GBoM trigger of the ring explosion from a Mage - and you don't think we're silly enough to let Mages pop the ring on Iron Reaver, do you?
    Well... I watched and more importantly listend to your vids where you put footage from your raids. I trust you and your raid doing pretty much anything :P