Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Yes exactly. I don't expect most straight men to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just getting sad now. Post any sort of proof or I'm just going to keep laughing at you. Thanks/.
    I'm not even trying to prove anything, though. So i don't understand.

You're misquoting, flip flopping, and just shit posting. You even said yourself you're just making assumptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Whether or not it's considered 'normal' or no, it's only getting your nails professionally cleaned. To anyone saying it's gay, I could argue it's gay to let another guy run his fingers through your hair as he trims it to your liking =p

Plus as a woman, a guy with clean smooth nails is quite attractive. Better than bitten/broken, dirty 'man-nails'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallebarry View Post
    I'm not even trying to prove anything, though. So i don't understand.

You're misquoting, flip flopping, and just shit posting. You even said yourself you're just making assumptions.

You pretty much said business owners of "man jobs" get manicures. I told you, no that is wrong. Another person commented saying, no you are wrong.

You seem to know nothing about "man jobs", but rather just kind of assume how they work. It's really funny.

Didn't edit out your tapatalk. It's getting annoying and the courtesy is really not worth it for you.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Whether or not it's considered 'normal' or no, it's only getting your nails professionally cleaned. To anyone saying it's gay, I could argue it's gay to let another guy run his fingers through your hair as he trims it to your liking =p

Plus as a woman, a guy with clean smooth nails is quite attractive. Better than bitten/broken, dirty 'man-nails'.
    It's really just related to common life styles.

Swimmers shave their bodies. Some ethnicities get their eyebrows done. Some grow their hair out long. Some wear make up. Some get manicures. All common things woman get, it doesn't mean the man is gay, it's just something they do.

You pretty much said business owners of "man jobs" get manicures. I told you, no that is wrong. Another person commented saying, no you are wrong.

You seem to know nothing about "man jobs", but rather just kind of assume how they work. It's really funny.

Didn't edit out your tapatalk. It's getting annoying and the courtesy is really not worth it for you.
    Can you quote me where i directly said "business owners of man jobs get manicures".

I don't see it as a normal occurrence, but it doesn't surprise me that men do it on occasion. Also, don't post the profession angle, because that's pure nonsense.

Can you quote me where i directly said "business owners of man jobs get manicures".

The sad feeling when you realize you don't know what you're talking about and ask for direct quotes.

Don't be upset, it's a dime a dozen occurrence here.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There are a few things true for manicures and pedicures in relation to guys.
    1. Women using them more than men.
    2. Generally men who are using them are part of a "higher" society level. There's a stereotype attached to both manicure and pedicure for men, how that's an upscale thing for the wealthy. Maybe, because it is (falsely) considered a luxury.

So, Wealth, Status symbol, things like that are attributed with it. But certainly not sexual orientation.
    If you get a manicure as a dude, you're more in danger of being accused to be rich, or trying to be something better, than to be not straight.
    And that's true for the US or Europe.
    Plus if you go to Asia, ask in the beauty parlors how many men get them, you'd be surprised.
    ^Pretty much this. The majority of men that I know that do it are wealthy and/or high-society archtypes. When I lived up north, there were plenty of men that got manis/pedis, but then again, the men up north were significantly well-off in society and their finances. The majority of those men, from my experience, are business men and not so much the metro/gay crowd, at all (Though, perhaps it's more common on the west coast, maybe?). Keeping up their image is important as well as enjoying their vices. So, it makes a lot of sense, when you think about it.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The sad feeling when you realize you don't know what you're talking about and ask for direct quotes.

Don't be upset, it's a dime a dozen occurrence here.

You can't even quote me because i never said it. Just relax buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    I don't see it as a normal occurrence, but it doesn't surprise me that men do it on occasion. Also, don't post the profession angle, because that's pure nonsense.
    So celebs who dress in drag on occasion are confirmed cross dressers in real life? Yea that's nonsense alright.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't even quote me because i never said it. Just relax buddy.

Kids these days! lol

Deleted
    Shaming the ditch diggers of the world eh?
    Not at all. I'm not the one implicating people are lesser for how they work or look after their appearance.

I mean you can keep reaching if you like. You're a poster child for Fragile Masculinity at this point, may as well work it now.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Not at all. I'm not the one implicating people are lesser for how they work or look after their appearance.

I mean you can keep reaching if you like. You're a poster child for Fragile Masculinity at this point, may as well work it now.
    Whoa there, kiddo. That's some major redirecting! It's cool it's all you got.

Buddy of mine goes with his girlfriend from time to time. He is the only male I know that gets it done, or at least admits to it I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Buddy of mine goes with his girlfriend from time to time. He is the only male I know that gets it done, or at least admits to it I suppose.
    I can see why men wouldn't admit to it TBH.

Deleted
    Because it's not 'manly'?

Most men do admit to it, cause honestly no one cares. You admitted to 10,000 hours of nail care and no one batted an eye.

I get dickures done by the Asian ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Because it's not 'manly'?
    No, because spending upwards of 20 dollars seems pointless for something that you could do you self.

If I was spending 20 bucks a week on elbow polishing, my friends would think I was weird. It'd be nice, but it's not needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Most men do admit to it, cause honestly no one cares. You admitted to 10,000 hours of nail care and no one batted an eye.

"most men" Another thing you can't prove? Ahahahaha I love HB, but I can't keep responding to a troll account, regardless of how nice the name is. You have no points and you can't even back up your own posts. Won't ignore, but won't respond unless you bait me really hard.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-29 at 02:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    have done manicure once in my life, like 6 years ago, and i would do it again if i have the chance.
    it will leaves your fingers smooth as silk. Womens likes that.

it has nothing to do with manly or some non-rude things. Going to the barber to shave your head its the same. You are paying someone to make you look better.
    And who in the hell goes around looking at a man's nails unless they are a hand model? Thats probably the last part of a person anyone looks at UNLESS they stand out due to being unusually gaudy or flashy. I only use nail clippers to trim my nails when they get too long and never once in my entire 44 year old life have I had someone make a comment about my nails, negative nor positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And who in the hell goes around looking at a man's nails unless they are a hand model? Thats probably the last part of a person anyone looks at UNLESS they stand out due to being unusually gaudy or flashy. I only use nail clippers to trim my nails when they get too long and never once in my entire 44 year old life have I had someone make a comment about my nails, negative nor positive.
    Nah some basement child told me that his homies get laid specifically due to the manicures. MMO champ you heard it here first.