Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Because they emigrated not ran like refugees. They are the first that run to a western country. The ones comming with boats now are the leftovers, middle to lower class that care barely speak and write arabic. They can't learn a new language. But you fail at understanding that people aren't equal anyhow because you adhere to the SJW neo-marxist ideology that people are fluid and can adapt and become the same, just need to change their enviroment. They aren't.
    "They", who, all millions of them, no exceptions?

I thought this kind of thinking usually disappeared when people reached 12 or so and realized that the world is a bit more complex than they used to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "They", who, all millions of them, no exceptions?

I thought this kind of thinking usually disappeared when people reached 12 or so and realized that the world is a bit more complex than they used to think.
    Excepts DO NOT matter. When you are dealing with millions you talk about majority of them due to their numbers. It's not a case of 10, 100, 1000 refugees, it's about millions, european capital city like populations that have the power destabilize countries.

You can't justify a bad measure just because a few of them might be worth it. That's why you have an immigration policy to try to filter and only get that few that are worth it, not the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excepts DO NOT matter. When you are dealing with millions you talk about majority of them due to their numbers. It's not a case of 10, 100, 1000 refugees, it's about millions, european capital city like populations that have the power destabilize countries.
    Oh yeah? What if this "except" entails, say, 95% people? You still will maintain your narrative? "5% are horrible, hence they all are horrible, and excepts don't matter?"

These things are a bit more complex than tic-tac-toe, my friend.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Oh yeah? What if this "except" entails, say, 95% people? You still will maintain your narrative? "5% are horrible, hence they all are horrible, and excepts don't matter?"

These things are a bit more complex than tic-tac-toe, my friend.
    Only complex thing is the immigration screen prodecures, ignored when it comes to ME refugees nowadays. That's why you get ISIS terrorist into Europe and people that will be generations on welfare w/o contributing to society. Good deal I'd say, Merkel should pat herself on the back at night!

ps: My generation and the next ones will have to pay for her policy.

Deleted
    Oh, god, Internet voices will become louder! I'm literally shaking in horror right now.
    Because Muslim extremists constantly killing innocent people won't provoke a response...

Right?

Stop saving face and admit there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Because Muslim extremists constantly killing innocent people won't provoke a response...

Right?

Actually in germany, right wing extremists have killed more people recently than muslims. Yet, no one calls for deportations of right wingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only complex thing is the immigration screen prodecures, ignored when it comes to ME refugees nowadays. That's why you get ISIS terrorist into Europe and people that will be generations on welfare w/o contributing to society. Good deal I'd say, Merkel should pat herself on the back at night!

ps: My generation and the next ones will have to pay for her policy.
    Not only do you not understand the complexity of the problem, you don't even realize that the problem is complex. If anything your generation is going to pay for, is your narrow perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post

Right?

Of course there is a problem. You don't even understand what the problem is though.

Deleted
    Of course there is a problem. You don't even understand what the problem is though.
    We both know what the problem is.

You're not allowed to admit it.

Tell me: isn't it frustrating knowing the truth, watching innocents be murdered, and you can not only do nothing, but can't even tell the truth?

I feel sorry for you.

Retreat to a corner somewhere. We'll deal with it.

And don't fucking insult me.

No respectable sociologist, or even just a person with common sense, will agree that immigrants from ME brought nothing but misery to Europe, that they won't integrate, etc. Go to any large European university's website and browse the list of faculty members - you will always see quite a few professors from ME.

How do you not understand that you can't paint millions people with one brush? You don't need to be very educated to realize that, in such amounts of people, there are all kinds of people, with various backgrounds, various beliefs, various goals.

That's what it is: Internet crowd, the significant percentage of which thinks that the world works as video games, in which every NPC in a city has the same stats.
    Ofcourse there is no respectable person saying that. Because according to people like you everyone who does not see World same way as you is evil,nazi etc etc

How does Europe benefit from current immigrant crisis? What do they bring except terror attacks,murders,rapes and money loss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Not truth, opinion. And seeing as most refugees (sugar-coating with the word "immigrants" only makes you lose credibility) that get to Europe are actually middle-class (you don't have money to pay a smuggler when you're low-class) it is highly unlikely that they are uneducated or unwilling to work. Furthermore, your point of view that they aren't fleeing war because they won't just settle for any country is fallacious, at best. Why wouldn't you go after the best shot at a better life, especially when you have nothing to lose? And please, you haven't done anything but throw buzzwords around. Don't blame others for doing that.
    You are the one sugar coating words by calling immigrants refugees.
    I live in Czech Republic. If I want to move to Germany because of welfare/pay does that make me a refugee? No I would be economic immigrant.
    Why should people who want to move from safe countries like Italy,Greece or even Turkey to more rich countries be called refugees and not (economic) immigrants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hey, I'm not even disagreeing with the idea of controlling influx at the Lybian coast, I have even suggested that myself last year.
    so why is it when people suggest that you call them Nazi, racist and accuse them of wanting to commit genocide?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    so why is it when people suggest that you call them Nazi, racist and accuse them of wanting to commit genocide?
    Because the right of asylum has to be granted/denied on an individual basis, and not by nation, faith or ethnicity. Reality is not as simple as some people want to believe.

If at first you don't succeed, double down on your ass backwards policies and continue to kill your own people.

Oh, god, Internet voices will become louder! I'm literally shaking in horror right now.
    I can say one thing for sure.
    You are dumb put on your rose tinted glasses and embrace the next bombing.
    I mean after all hes wrong and you sugar coating and been gentle about immigration is gave us so many good things so far right?

How can you defend some one like Merkel when he purposely is screwing her homeland and most of Europe with her decisions?
    Do you not understand that no one should have the ultimate power to decide anything like this?

What kind of blind fanatic are you?
    Or are you thinking that speaking ill of some one will grant you bad karma or something?
    Because at this point people like you who defend this abomination should be put next to her when she is found guilty so they can also fall down with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, the anti-refugee edgelord in a nutshell.
    These people aint refugees mr none edged lord.

These are terrorists and bad things waiting to happen on a huge scale.
    These are economical migrants they are not refugees.

Go be politically correct some where else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    I can say one thing for sure.
    You are dumb put on your rose tinted glasses and embrace the next bombing.
    I mean after all hes wrong and you sugar coating and been gentle about immigration is gave us so many good things so far right?

How can you defend some one like Merkel when he purposely is screwing her homeland and most of Europe with her decisions?
    Do you not understand that no one should have the ultimate power to decide anything like this?

What kind of blind fanatic are you?
    Or are you thinking that speaking ill of some one will grant you bad karma or something?
    Because at this point people like you who defend this abomination should be put next to her when she is found guilty so they can also fall down with her.
    Nobody defends criminals. But it contradicts basic human rights to punish innocents, who just happen to share the same faith or ethnicity of the perpetrators.

Luckily, the Bundesregierung and the vast majority of germans are smarter than that. We will stick to our values, no matter what some internet edgelords want us to do. And we will continue to prosper.

MORKEL DESTROYS YURROP, WORSE THAN HITLER, CUCKS LOL, that's all of the actual right wing arguments summarized for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Because the right of asylum has to be granted/denied on an individual basis, and not by nation, faith or ethnicity. Reality is not as simple as some people want to believe.
    not really sure how this explains anything or how it excuses his hyperbole and giant strawman but yeah you keep doing you.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    not really sure how this explains anything
    Yeah, that is a big problem on these forums these days. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    She has been as good for Germany as Edmure Tully ended up being for Riverrun. For the same reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

But probably not in Europe, where such historical study might be haram in 100 or 200 years.
    I died laughing.

It's funny how people just ignore plain evidence. Like for example a video where a whole bus of people scream "allahu akhbar" or the one where a lot of refugees refuse help (food and other stuff) from the red cross because of the "cross" on them.
    Last edited by Cannibalus; 2016-07-29 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Nobody defends criminals. But it contradicts basic human rights to punish innocents, who just happen to share the same faith or ethnicity of the perpetrators.

Luckily, the Bundesregierung and the vast majority of germans are smarter than that. We will stick to our values, no matter what some internet edgelords want us to do. And we will continue to prosper.

MORKEL DESTROYS YURROP, WORSE THAN HITLER, CUCKS LOL, that's all of the actual right wing arguments summarized for you.
    Vast majority are smarter people defending Merkel people that elected her.
    Please no i don't wanna read anymore.

Right wing left wing middle wing side wing top wing bottom wing .
    I don't care never did i'm not a political person i call it as it is black and white.
    Merkel is a monster so is preaty much every brain washed person who stands behind her and they need to be dealt with accordingly.
    I don't care if its prison or them been shot they need to actually get punishment for all the suffering they have created directly or in-directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Vast majority are smarter people defending Merkel people that elected her.
    Please no i don't wanna read anymore.

I don't care never did i'm not a political person i call it as it is black and white.
    Yeah, ignorance is a huge problem. If you don't want to educate yourself on the issue, noone can help you.