Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    he'll be tied up in so much tape from both the demo and reps so he won't even be able to sneeze without both sides calling him a devil.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Trump is now the official candidate for the republicans and as a european im getting all excited. As Jim Jefferies puts it " let's just do it and see how crazy shit can get!"

So what do you think will happen? War with Mexico? Mass migration? America becoming a third world country with a few rich people?
    Or will America become great again?
    It would be one of the darkest times in American history. But Trump isn't getting elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Nothing will happen, all of his ideas are too stupid to be seriously considered by the congress (though after the suggestion of auditing the fed I have my doubts). It will be four more years of what the USA has now.
    I wish Congress would pull it's head out and do something - so much needs fixing. Obama did his best to move what pieces he could around to help but there is only so much the Executive Branch can do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Trump will probably win. Hillary has pissed off a good amount of liberals/progressive and I don't think they will vote for her.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Here's what happens, every time a new president gets elected. They are led to a big secure room filled with all of the top brass and other people of importance, and the freshly elected president is shown what's REALLY going on in the world, and why all of the promises he made while campaigning aren't gonna happen. One agenda is followed, and an office held for 8 years max is nothing more than a showpiece for the public's distraction. Want real, meaningful change? enact term limits on EVERY elected position in washington. and get rid of the open ballot. bring back the secret ballot to avoid being manipulated by lobbyists. bring it back so people can vote their conscience without fear of repercussion. and get some ring girls to walk around every now and then, that would be excellent.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every progressive liberal's head on these forums is going to explode like gallagher took a fucking hammer to it. I guarantee it

Deleted

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    ^^ head prematurely explodeds

He is going to do something stupid, then his supporters will feel dumb as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Well first, I expect liberals to do this.

And then after, hopefully Trump makes America better than what it was under Obama.
    I'm absolutely okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Every progressive liberal's head on these forums is going to explode like gallagher took a fucking hammer to it. I guarantee it
    Exploding heads or Canada's population of skinny-jean wearing hipsters is going to skyrocket.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. We will build it with legal immigrants. Mexico will pay for it.
    A wall with a roller coaster on top, so the Mexicans can see what fun we are having on our side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my employer is global, perhaps I should put in an international transfer lol As much as I dislike any idea of Trump being President, most of his outrageous "plans" will never happen, so I will probably just stay in NYC.

Deleted
    Get used to this then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Continuity? I wasn't speaking to your continuity. I spoke to your consistency.

A superpower that can't even keep a aircraft carrier running? Whose economy is in shambles? And an economy who falls behind some of the poorest in the EU? Give me a break. And Putin even claims that Russia is not a superpower.

""We do not claim the role of a superpower," he said. "This role is very costly and it is meaningless."
    http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Ene...3211452602666/

And Mr. "Student of History" you heard of Georgia? You heard of the Russo-Georgian War war? You know what year it was? You know who the President of the US was at the time? You are so clueless about what Russia does and has done and you call it behaving. Go ahead and explain away a war Putin engaged in under Bush's watch. And then explain how that's behaving.

And what Obama stated was fact. All the trade deals are with the EU not England. They have to start all over. And as I said that is not what I am talking about when I talk of meddling. I am talking about the Russian Security apparatus hacking servers and releasing information to affect the election.

I also note your link has nothing talking about Obama at all. Great support there.

"I know Putin can affect us through his actions"
    "Putin can not affect us, it is alarmist to even believe he can. "

You have written both of the quotes above. Which is it? I do love watching you claim one thing in one post and then say the opposite in the next post.

You go ahead an encourage cooperation with Putin while he is attempting to affect our elections and attempting to weaken Nato and the EU. Your kind have been around for years. I on the other hand will encourage we stop his behavior. And Mr. "Student of History" we are already engaged in taking on Putin. You think the NATO troops showing up in certain countries are there for vacations?

One month ago I was pointing out what the latest Benghazi report stated in response to your claim that the help was held back. To claim I was suggesting anything beyond that is pure dishonesty. But that's not a surprise from you either.

Hmm here's what the "pawn" said.

"But Peña Nieto declined to take sides Friday, saying that although the Mexican government is closely watching the U.S. election, it will leave the decision to the American public.

He pledged to work with "whomever is selected in November as the leader of this great nation. ... And for right now, I propose going into a frank, open dialogue with whomever is elected on the relationship between our two nations."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-house-visit/

Hmm that is a scathing attack on Trump? It's probably the most scathing attack I have ever seen. Not. Did you even watch the speech? Given what he actually said and your claim I doubt it.

You really should consider a career in comedy.
    I don't think it is inconsistent to claim that Russia is a superpower, regardless of the word you use to describe- they have enough nukes to blow up the whole world and advanced military weapons systems (such as current tech level fighter jets) that match our own. They have missle tech to deliver their nukes throughout the world and they still hold a lot of influence. Just look at NATO (a collection of countries) scrambles to deter Russia.

I wasn't arguing whether what Obama said is true or not, I said he was trying to meddle- and he was. Although the link to the article is misnamed, when I posted it- it linked to a story about how Obama sent his team of personal campaign advisors to help the anti Netanyahu party and may have even sent money (the money is what is currently under investigation.) Which is, again, meddling. You claimed he wasn't "meddling."

As for Putin affecting us or not. It was referring to two different things, you pulled a few words out of the context. I am not worried about Putin affecting our economy through real estate and business deals. Our economy is too large and diverse for him to really affect us like that. He can affect us militarily in many different ways. That is how he can affect and can not be able to affect us at the same time.

As for the Mexican President, he was a pawn just for standing there next to Obama, it does not matter what he says. He has vocally come out very harsh against Trump in the past and it was highly publicized. The reason he is more restrained now is because his close advisers told him Trump might actually win.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I don't think it is inconsistent to claim that Russia is a superpower, regardless of the word you use to describe- they have enough nukes to blow up the whole world and advanced military weapons systems (such as current tech level fighter jets) that match our own. They have missle tech to deliver their nukes throughout the world and they still hold a lot of influence. Just look at NATO (a collection of countries) scrambles to deter Russia.
    Damn do you even know what we have been talking about? Your consistency I was speaking to was regarding whether or not Obama emboldened Putin. You are all over the place from post to post. I have given up expecting consistency in your arguments though. You clearly are just spewing at this point.

Now to the Superpower part. They quite simply aren't. They are a former superpower that is now a regional power only. While they still have a nuclear arsenal so do other regional powers. Their military still is made up of military equipment from the Soviet Union days and is hardly superior to anything the West has. Their economy is a basket case with the fall of oil and their investment in their military has suffered as such. Their bombing in Syria stopped for a period of time because they ran out of ordinance. That's not a superpower.

I wasn't arguing whether what Obama said is true or not, I said he was trying to meddle- and he was. Although the link to the article is misnamed, when I posted it- it linked to a story about how Obama sent his team of personal campaign advisors to help the anti Netanyahu party and may have even sent money (the money is what is currently under investigation.) Which is, again, meddling. You claimed he wasn't "meddling."
    I stated quite clearly what I was talking about with meddling. Russia's government actively attempting to influence the election with their hacking. And I am still waiting for proof of what you claim Obama did. Your piss poor excuse that the link somehow changed to a story that had nothing to do with Obama and your claims is amusing. You don't think I will take your word for it given the nonsense you have claimed in this very thread Mr. "Student of History"?

As for Putin affecting us or not. It was referring to two different things, you pulled a few words out of the context. I am not worried about Putin affecting our economy through real estate and business deals. Our economy is too large and diverse for him to really affect us like that. He can affect us militarily in many different ways. That is how he can affect and can not be able to affect us at the same time.
    Lol no you weren't. In both cases we were speaking of Russia's actions against the US. We weren't discussing "real estate and business deals" when you made those statements.

IN response to:

"Now go ahead and explain how Obama supported the "anti-Netanyaho" campaign or how he meddled in the Brexit vote. Because meddling to me is not commenting on the election and suggesting who you would like to win. Meddling is what Putin's folks did with the hacking. Engaging in activities to sway the election through nefarious means.

Putin indeed can affect us through his actions. It's not alarmist to say this, show this and end it."

You said: "I know Putin can affect us through his actions".

In response to:

"Putin can sure attempt to and is doing so. And if you think being concerned with Putin's interference in our election and his other action is alarmist that's fine. I would rather be an alarmist than someone like you who would allow him to get away with it."

You responded with:

"Putin can not affect us, it is alarmist to even believe he can."

You are quite simply now lying about the context. I understand why you are given it demonstrates yet again your inconsistency.[/QUOTE]
    As for the Mexican President, he was a pawn just for standing there next to Obama, it does not matter what he says. He has vocally come out very harsh against Trump in the past and it was highly publicized. The reason he is more restrained now is because his close advisers told him Trump might actually win.
    He was a pawn by his simple presence in a meeting now and it matters not what he says? Let's go back and see what you claimed actually happened in the meeting.

"What do you think Obama's little show with the Mexican President was all about the day after Trump's speech? It would seem that Obama is openly supporting and promoting a foreign ruler having a say in our election."

And as I demonstrated the Mexican president said nothing even close to what you claimed. Now it doesn't even matter what he says cuz... There's that consistency issue you have again.

Oh and do tell us how you know what his close advisers told him. Hmmmm. You wouldn't be making up shit yet again would ya?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I don't think it's likely to happen, and I'm not impressed with Trump as a person, business man or statesman. It would though, entertain me to no end to see both the Republican and Democratic establishments get beat by what amounts to a political rodeo clown. They deserve nothing better than humiliation at the hands of Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trying to express your extreme dislike of the man and don't wish him dead. That being said, you aught not to say you wish for the murder of another person because you disagree with them.
    Who say's i disagree with him? I was born in 1986 and have watched him make a fool of himself for 30 years now (give or take the boob sucking years) so i disliked his idiotic nature before it was cool to do so...

By the way im from UK so don't spout none of that republican democrat far left far right shit at me.

I'm going to have a good laugh for four years. And I'll keep telling everyone "I can't believe they've actually managed to find a clown worse than Bush Jr. to do the job..."
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    this guy is a donald trump voter i dnt wanna know what hes gonna do when trump wins lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    By the way im from UK so don't spout none of that republican democrat far left far right shit at me.
    In seriousness, you've got about the same thing (continuous right-ward shift) going there, with the Tories, "New Labour" (read: Tories by another name), and the Libdems being a worthless collection of opportunists grubbing for any scrap of power.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Who say's i disagree with him? I was born in 1986 and have watched him make a fool of himself for 30 years now (give or take the boob sucking years) so i disliked his idiotic nature before it was cool to do so...

I just told you it was bad form to wish for the murder of someone who's not trying to hurt you in any meaningful way. Your response is so full of random unrelated garbage it's as though you're having an entirely different conversation with the voices in your head.