Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    These people aint refugees mr none edged lord.

These are terrorists and bad things waiting to happen on a huge scale.
    These are economical migrants they are not refugees.

Go be politically correct some where else.
    I'm starting to believe that some people are calling everything they don't agree with "political correctness", as an excuse to be a fear-mongering asshole. My dear, I'll go be "politically correct" somewhere else after you go educate yourself. And no, Mein Kampf is not a reliable source of education.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    And they won't be granted asylum if they entered germany over a safe country.

Bei einer Einreise über einen sicheren Drittstaat ist eine Anerkennung als Asylberechtigter ausgeschlossen. Dies gilt auch, wenn eine Rückführung in diesen Drittstaat nicht möglich ist, etwa weil dieser mangels entsprechender Angaben des Asylbewerbers nicht konkret bekannt ist.

So your point is?
    I didnt mention this at all? I dont know what your point is xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    45% favorability rating isn't good.. That's clearly not the majority.
    45% is very good unless she's up against a single opponent with 55%.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Cucked beyond redemption, i'm sorry neighbours.
    Look. I think Merkel is an idiot. I think anyone who supports importing terrorism direct from the source is a fool and deserves whatever they get.

However, whenever I see people using the term "cuck" in a political context, I feel the urge to toss you into the same group of neo-liberals who will call you racist if you dare fight back when some ISIS convert tries to behead you.

I look forward to all this biting her in the ass in the coming years, if it hasn't already...

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    45% is very good unless she's up against a single opponent with 55%.
    Approval rating isn't the same thing as an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    See, that's how you post a source. Good job!

But doesn't that article say that they won't be prosecuted because they are protected by the treaty of Geneva? That would mean it's not a crime.

5%.. Less than 5%..
    Atheïsm is causing a bigger "cultural genocide" than the refugee status.

The only hammer that is going to hit anyone is the banhammer when they see you spreading propaganda to kill people with a different political view.

Nobody said she's a saint.
    She's just a person doing a good thing with gigantic support from the German people, hence why she will be reelected.
    And you dare to compare her to Hitler? The guy that also loved to assassinate people he disagreed with? Look in the fucking mirror dude.
    Political propaganda now he says.
    Do your jokes ever end?
    Or is the kangaroo on your avatar bottolems womb full of those fancy funny words?

I told you she can get shot she can get in jail she can get prosecuted and stripped of from anything worthwhile that she has.
    I don't care what the german people decide to do with her all i care is they get the justice they deserve because the parade she has been orchestrating ever since shes been elected needs to stop some where..

But you keep on going.

It is fairly simple you disagree with me and that is fine.
    But do not try to convince me with all the slur you are spewing that there is something remotely good about Merkel and anything she has done since shes been elected because you are just spreading miss-information your self.

A person is as good as his/her word is. If you break unilaterally contracts ot agreements, the other parts in the agreement will think you are unreliable. Not evil, not mean, not a MMO-C edgelord, simply someone who can't be trusted. That's why we negotiate stuff and try to solve our differences. Merkel is abiding by the law, and she is to be commended for it.

If terrorists infiltrate (interesting idea, considering so far the attacks in Spain, UK, France and Germany, with 2 exceptions, were carried by nationals or legal residents)...well, they will meet the slightly less willkoming face of the european people.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Deleted
    It's funny how people just ignore plain evidence. Like for example a video where a whole bus of people scream "allahu akhbar" or the one where a lot of refugees refuse help (food and other stuff) from the red cross because of the "cross" on them.
    This has been debunked a long time ago. If you guys can only get your point across by lying, then sorry, but that isn't enough. Bring real arguments, based on real facts, and then we can talk.

http://www.ilpost.it/2015/08/25/debu...oss-macedonia/
    The refugees – says Petrovic in his email – had spent three days in the no man’s land between Macedonia and Greece. At the time the video was shot it was raining and the refugees had spent almost two hours under the pouring rain. Macedonian police wouldn’t let them cross the border. Then the Red Cross arrived to distribute aids for the refugees in the form of food and water. The refugees were angry because they weren’t allowed to cross the border into Macedonia, so they refused aid shouting “No! No!”. Macedonian policed only allowed one group of 200/300 refugees to cross the border every two hours, as such is the capacity of the train that connects Gevgelija to the Serbian border on which they were boarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    #randomwords

No, you said:

That's not just fascism, that is calling for people to be killed because they have a different political opinion.
    Bye bye.

Yes, I disagree that voting for Merkel should get people killed.
    And so does every sane person on the world.
    And yet i still see no problem.

This ain't propaganda ain't even remotely close to it.
    But you keep on trying you are the one who keeps going back to those words.
    It actually makes me think you want it just as much as i do but you are 2 afraid to admit it to your self.

Oh well what can you do once a beta always a beta.

You have a nice day now i'm off to enjoy some sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    This has been debunked a long time ago. If you guys can only get your point across by lying

http://www.ilpost.it/2015/08/25/debu...oss-macedonia/
    Oh editor of left wing magazine says its not truth? That changes everything!

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    so why is it when people suggest that you call them Nazi, racist and accuse them of wanting to commit genocide?
    Because I don't accuse people with half decent ideas for solution of being nazis, racists or wanting to commit suicide. Again, black and white is not the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They commit a crime the moment they enter our country illegaly. Boom. Mind blown.
    You do realise that every refugee enters another country illegally before his refugee status is granted? So yeah, black and white, once more... not really working in these situations.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen no one has to abide by the Geneva convention if its actually hurting their country more then its helping the ones that need help.
    Don't you understand that your country isn't granting Asylum its assimilating a whole culture that will rip you apart from the inside?

Call it Asylum all you wan't it isn't that its a genocide done by your very own politicians .
    For the nth millionth time on this dumbass forum, Asylum != refuge, asylum seeker != refugee. Fucking learn the words before you come into these threads spouting imbecile nonsense ripped from the first nazi propaganda site you happen to come across.

Edit: Removed wrong shit after a bit of research...
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-07-29 at 04:44 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Because I don't accuse people with half decent ideas for solution of being nazis, racists or wanting to commit suicide. Again, black and white is not the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise that every refugee enters another country illegally before his refugee status is granted? So yeah, black and white, once more... not really working in these situations.

- - - Updated - - -

For the nth millionth time on this dumbass forum, Asylum != refuge, asylum seeker != refugee. Fucking learn the words before you come into these threads spouting imbecile nonsense ripped from the first nazi propaganda site you happen to come across.

- - - Updated - - -

No accurate, entering a country illegally is not part of the criminal code.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't, it's wishful thinking and people talking out of their ass, as is the norm on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't, it's wishful thinking and people talking out of their ass, as is the norm on this forum.
    Can't argue with your arguments after all you are blind as a mole and cant see too far from your nose.
    But please be my guest and get culturally enriched from behind because that is the only thing coming for you.

You do realise that every refugee enters another country illegally before his refugee status is granted?
    I don't realize that, since it is false statement.
    What is more important is that the only reason many (most?) do that is because they are denied a legal way to enter the country - the Visa requirement for Syrians/Iraqis wanting to get to Germany is not straightforward; otherwise they could just hop on a Lufthansa flight - instead of paying smugglers and risking their lives.

Germany doesn't want too many asylum seekers (regardless of what Merkel says) - and therefore they have to enter illegally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    We both know what the problem is.

You're not allowed to admit it.
    Not allowed by who? A CIA agent holds a gun to my head and prohibits me from admitting the problem on a MMO forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Ofcourse there is no respectable person saying that. Because according to people like you everyone who does not see World same way as you is evil,nazi etc etc

How does Europe benefit from current immigrant crisis? What do they bring except terror attacks,murders,rapes and money loss?
    You were talking about all immigrants.

With refugees, it is not that simple. The question "how does Europe benefit from it" assumes that the null hypothesis is no refugee problem. Nope. If Europe didn't take any refugees in, the refugee crisis wouldn't suddenly disappear. Millions of people would still be arriving. What do you do, deport them all? Do you know how much it would cost? Do you know how many of them would return again? And again? And again?

The question you need to ask is, "How much better/worse is the current situation, compared to the alternative?". This is a question that isn't that easy to answer. Although, again, the Internet folks often think that everything is as easy as a WoW quest: go, collect 10 wolf pelts, and you've completed the task.

I can say one thing for sure.
    You are dumb put on your rose tinted glasses and embrace the next bombing.
    I mean after all hes wrong and you sugar coating and been gentle about immigration is gave us so many good things so far right?

How can you defend some one like Merkel when he purposely is screwing her homeland and most of Europe with her decisions?
    Do you not understand that no one should have the ultimate power to decide anything like this?

What kind of blind fanatic are you?
    Or are you thinking that speaking ill of some one will grant you bad karma or something?
    Because at this point people like you who defend this abomination should be put next to her when she is found guilty so they can also fall down with her.
    Maybe because I disagree with all this nonsense you believe in? "Merkel is purposely screwing her homeland", are you a mind reader of something, that you know what the reasons are behind her decisions?

There is nothing to get educated about.
    I think, I just found a second quote for my signature. Thanks! <3

Terrorism isn't a big problem you say also.
    Tell that to the family's from the last 2 bombings you had see how they will answer you back.
    Shark attacks aren't a big problem, you say.
    Tell that to Bethany Hamilton, who lost her hand to a shark attack!

#shrekt
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Can't argue with your arguments after all you are blind as a mole and cant see too far from your nose.
    But please be my guest and get culturally enriched from behind because that is the only thing coming for you.
    Please, shoot me in the head before I reach your level of "education". :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I don't realize that, since it is false statement.
    What is more important is that the only reason many (most?) do that is because they are denied a legal way to enter the country - the Visa requirement for Syrians/Iraqis wanting to get to Germany is not straightforward; otherwise they could just hop on a Lufthansa flight - instead of paying smugglers and risking their lives.

Germany doesn't want too many asylum seekers (regardless of what Merkel says) - and therefore they have to enter illegally.
    REFUGEES ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS! Is that better for you to read? Here, I'll repeat it again just so you can understand it: REFUGEES ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS!

I'm not sure I can put it more simple than that. A 4 year old learning how to speak would understand that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

REFUGEES ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS! Is that better for you to read? Here, I'll repeat it again just so you can understand it: REFUGEES ARE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS!
    Let's get the facts right: People run from their country - some seek asylum in another country, and some of them are recognized as refugees - some are not.

Or as Wikipedia puts it: The person may be called an "asylum seeker" until granted "refugee status" by the contracting state or the UNHCR if they formally make a claim for sanctuary or asylum.

There is nothing in the refugee convention requiring people to enter countries illegally to be seen as refugees - or asylum seekers. That was my main claim - and that is correct.

I'm not sure I can put it more simple than that. A 4 year old learning how to speak would understand that.
    Understand what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood View Post
    If terrorists infiltrate (interesting idea, considering so far the attacks in Spain, UK, France and Germany, with 2 exceptions, were carried by nationals or legal residents)...well, they will meet the slightly less willkoming face of the european people.
    More than that - I see 5 exceptions so far; 2 at Bataclan (according to best evidence) - and then another in France using the fake bomb vest; the German axe-guy and the German suicide bomber.

What we can say is that asylum-seeking terrorist have not been very successful - but that might also change one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    With refugees, it is not that simple. The question "how does Europe benefit from it" assumes that the null hypothesis is no refugee problem. Nope. If Europe didn't take any refugees in, the refugee crisis wouldn't suddenly disappear. Millions of people would still be arriving.
    The point is that Europe closed most of the borders this year in the spring - and the millions are no longer arriving.

They might be starving on the Syrian/Jordan border, hunger-striking in Serbia, or drowning in the med - but they are not arriving in EU; and you don't hear an out-cry about it - showing that it was about being seen as helping - not primarily about helping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Oh editor of left wing magazine says its not truth? That changes everything!
    The person who filmed it says its not truth. But sure, any magazine that doesn't agree with your views must be biased. Only people who say what you want to hear are telling the truth, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The point is that Europe closed most of the borders this year in the spring - and the millions are no longer arriving.

They might be starving on the Syrian/Jordan border, hunger-striking in Serbia, or drowning in the med - but they are not arriving in EU; and you don't hear an out-cry about it - showing that it was about being seen as helping - not primarily about helping.
    Because refugee crises are not everlasting. The numbers of arriving refugees have been declining for some time, and now the vast majority of potential refugees have already left Syria. If the numbers of arriving refugees were still as they were, say, in early 2015, then the situation would be quite different, and I doubt the borders would be closed at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    The person who filmed it says its not truth. But sure, any magazine that doesn't agree with your views must be biased. Only people who say what you want to hear are telling the truth, right?
    Right back at you friend