10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for sharing your financial prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thanks for sharing your financial prowess.
    i got hit by a truck so its less financial prowess and more extreme luck that i didnt die lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i got hit by a truck so its less financial prowess and more extreme luck that i didnt die lol
    You went on a date with Truck-kun and lived to tell the tale? Impressive.

Explains your posts as of late in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    You went on a date with Truck-kun and lived to tell the tale? Impressive.
    only broke a hand. got up, thought i was luke cage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Explains your posts as of late in this thread.
    i know, im a pretty rad dude

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pok-m...ine-up/0170678

Rumor: Mario and Pokémon will join Zelda within the first six months.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pok-m...ine-up/0170678

Rumor: Mario and Pokémon will join Zelda within the first six months.
    Pfftahahhahhahahahhahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Yeah, look, I'm a pretty big Nintendo fanboy but I'll believe that when I see it. They haven't had a Mario game ready to go since Mario 64, and they've never had a Zelda game come out that early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    and they've never had a Zelda game come out that early.
    Well, if you want to be an ass about it, Twilight Princess was launch day title for the Wii -- the same exact way Breath of the Wild will be a release title for the next console.

Edit: And hot damn, I forgot about New Super Mario Bros. U, on the WiiU... there's a Mario launch title as well, lol.
    Last edited by Scratches; 2016-08-05 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    Well, if you want to be an ass about it, Twilight Princess was launch day title for the Wii -- the same exact way Breath of the Wild will be a release title for the next console.
    Nintendo has not confirmed this. We know now that it will launch by September of 2017, but Nintendo have never said that it will launch with the NX in March.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nintendo has not confirmed this. We know now that it will launch by September of 2017, but Nintendo have never said that it will launch with the NX in March.
    If The Word of Nintendo is the only one that matters here, then why hasn't this thread been shut down? We already have all the info we need according to them, and there's clearly nothing more to discuss about the NX...

Also, on topic:

Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming title, which will come out in March 2017 for Wii U and Nintendo NX.
    Then in April, Nintendo announced that the game would be delayed until March 2017, so that it could launch simultaneously on Wii U and Nintendo's newest console, code-named the NX.
    DigitalTrends and Polygon, respectively; emphasis mine.

If The Word of Nintendo is the only one that matters here, then why hasn't this thread been shut down? We already have all the info we need according to them, and there's clearly nothing more to discuss about the NX...

Also, on topic:

DigitalTrends and Polygon, respectively; emphasis mine.
    Actually, the "world of Nintendo" is what matters. Because they've not announced an official launch date for BotW and until recently when they announced that it would be out in the first 6 months of the NX the release date had simply been "2017".

Not sure where Polygon got the March date from, the article they link to when referencing it sources this tweet: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

which simply says "2017". There was some initial confusion as fans and media interpreted that to say that the game would be a launch title for the NX, something Nintendo has never said (and actually runs contrary to their confirmation that it would release in the first 6 months after launch).

I cannot find a single official source that confirms a March 2017 date other than media who mistakenly put that date in their articles. Nintendo, the ones who would be the ones to actually confirm it have never done so to my knowledge and quickly googling.

It's August and people still think Zelda is a launch title? LMAO.

It's not a launch title, stop getting your hopes up for disappointment. Nintendo never even hinted at it being a launch title only people making shit up in their own head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    We know now that it will launch by September of 2017.
    We don't even know that. That was just some random rumor mill shit. Not something from Nintendo.

If Zelda doesn't come out at the end of May, then it will be November. Nintendo isn't going to release a major title in the middle of the summer where they typically use smaller titles to fill the gap. It will either be their major spring release for 2017 or their major holiday release for 2017.

the thing is, pokemon makes sense. up until now we had yearly releases for a long time. if we look at the last same system gen, gen 5, we can guess there wont be a remake, and looking at x and y there might not even be a 3rd game.

so i could easily see gen 8 coming to nx in 2017

and then mario is a given. we know theyre working on like 3 mario games atm and i doubt any of them are for wiiu

the thing is, pokemon makes sense. up until now we had yearly releases for a long time. if we look at the last same system gen, gen 5, we can guess there wont be a remake, and looking at x and y there might not even be a 3rd game.

and then mario is a given. we know theyre working on like 3 mario games atm and i doubt any of them are for wiiu
    LMAO Gen 8... Good one. Hope for improved ports of Sun and Moon at best and some shitty spinoff game at worst.

Game Freak is terrible at new tech, expect Gen 8 in like 2019 when they finally figure out the NX.

We don't even know that. That was just some random rumor mill shit. Not something from Nintendo.
    Ah, right you are. Hadn't actually read the articles (just headlines) yet but made the connection in my mind for some reason. Thanks for the correction.

I'd expect remake of gen4 more likely. I doubt they'd release new gen that early.

Edit: And hot damn, I forgot about New Super Mario Bros. U, on the WiiU... there's a Mario launch title as well, lol.
    Gamecube had two Zelda titles :P

LMAO Gen 8... Good one. Hope for improved ports of Sun and Moon at best and some shitty spinoff game at worst.

Game Freak is terrible at new tech, expect Gen 8 in like 2019 when they finally figure out the NX.
    I was hoping maybe for a Pokemon Colosseum style game if anything personally.