Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Uh oh here come SJWs to take cancer under their wing, pretty soon people without cancer will be privileged and cancer will enter into their victim hierarchy. It will probably beat trans and homo since you can't really "choose" into it but lose to female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    I just think it's ridiculous that you immediately get offended over a question on the internet just because the topic is (probably) silly and about cancer.

Are you unable to have a sense of humor when discussing any controversial topic or just when it deals with cancer?

I'm going to assume you had a loved one or you yourself are dealing with this disease and my condolences, but you need to lighten up and realize you're on the internet.

exactly this is the internet. if you have any view that isnt about how oh its a joke lighten up. you must be a social justice warrior.

it is worrying times when you have to be either this anti-establishment conspiracy theorist or a social justice warrior.

Deleted
    You would turn into SoO Garrosh. CORRUPTION and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Meldetia View Post
    As Adam Jensen said nothing would happen outside of normal digestive processes. Usually.

There are VERY rare forms of cancer that are "contagious" - including this one that can spread from biting the infected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_...tumour_disease

Humans should be fairly safe though from something like this. As it shows above a large reason why it spreads so fast among Tasmanian Devils is that they have very low genetic diversity while in comparison humans are much more varied.
    Fairly safe in this case means that unless your family has been cousin fucking for the last 200 years straight you're not in any danger what-so-ever, and you're eating your cousins/sister/mom's (they're all the same person) tumor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Direct spread might be rare - but it's not uncommon to have cancers caused by viruses - that are themselves contagious - like some HPV causing cervical cancer (even if not all HPV and not all cervical cancers).
    I don't think there's been a confirmed case of someone eating a cervical cancer tumor and catching HPV.

Is it you on your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    wow this is stupid and ignorant and offensive to anyone who has had to deal with cancer.

it is not a joking matter.
    Please explain. I'm struggling to wrap my head around this one.

OT: You become a giant crab.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

This is an interesting question, for those who haven't thought about something like this.

I would say many people haven't, so interesting.
    I learned something from the serious answers.

Ok, I'm lying, I learned from the other answers too, like: people are waaay to sensitive, I mean wtf. It's a legit, medical question. It's by NO means disrespectful to those unlucky to have it. Some of you need to grow up or get some thicker skin -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how turbo Nazis are made
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

In this case; 'You are what you eat', does not apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Weirdest Threads Award 2016 entry.
    Top contender for winning.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This guy is asking the important questions.

Tried, and failed, to find that scene of Dr. Hartman from Family Guy eating a tumour on YouTube...

You'd likely digest it and that would be it. Cancer is not contagious in most cases.

Deleted
    id rather eat a tumor than eat anything at mcdonalds

10+ Year Old Account
    Cancer doesn't work like that. Not even if you injected cancer cells into your body would it have an effect. Given that your immune system is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    exactly this is the internet. if you have any view that isnt about how oh its a joke lighten up. you must be a social justice warrior.

it is worrying times when you have to be either this anti-establishment conspiracy theorist or a social justice warrior.
    Well extremes often come out in situations like this. Theres no stigma to cancer though, our society puts people with cancer on a pedestal (which they often rightfully deserve). If people with cancer are offended at the suggestion that someone eats a tumor then they REALLY don't have a great perspective on life considering what they've had to deal with, either that or their cancer was so minor to begin with that they waste their time caring about this kind of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You would digest it, stomach enzymes would destroy it and whatever proteins and fats and sugars are in it would be absorbed in your blood.

Unless there are toxins produced by whatever disease caused by the cancer, or the disease-causing agent itself is present, you'll be fine. It won't attached to you or corrupt your own DNA to cause cancer on its own.

Though . . . don't know why you'd want to eat a tumor.
    Unless you're a Tasmanian Devil.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

You would gain the power of cancer.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Well extremes often come out in situations like this. Theres no stigma to cancer though, our society puts people with cancer on a pedestal (which they often rightfully deserve). If people with cancer are offended at the suggestion that someone eats a tumor then they REALLY don't have a great perspective on life considering what they've had to deal with, either that or their cancer was so minor to begin with that they waste their time caring about this kind of thing.
    assuming to know the mindsets of everyone who deals or has had to deal with cancer to justify being able to say whatever you want about it...

just wow

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And you would probably be jailed for cannibalism.
    Cancer now has human rights
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.