Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    The only thing moronic is your praises. Every company that does that gets shit thrown in their direction. This thread is about M$ so we shit on them, make a post about Apple, they will get shit on....etc
    I couldn't give a shit about who uses Apple products personally. I'm not praising Microsoft either I'm just saying they do things just like nearly every other tech company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Windows 10 actually fixed an intermittent driver issue I had
    WOW WINDOWS 10 IS THE WORSTESTS!!

Wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    maybe you should go on windows 10 forums on microsfts site and tenforums, if you do some research you will see alot of complaints about W10
    Why.. why yes, you will see complaints on a support forum. That's.. kinda the point... To get support and fix a problem.

Keyword fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Windows 10 actually fixed an intermittent driver issue I had
    Mine early on kept installing an early Nvidia driver for my GTX 660. Had to use the fixit tool eventually to hide it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Never said they didn't. I'm saying if you are gonna attack Microsoft over the privacy policy then attack Google, Apple and every other company that has that system in place. Singling one out is moronic.
    i am against google and apple, i never said i wasnt, use duckduckgo search instead of google and if you want a phone get one with mozilla OS as the 2 i mentioned dnt track you at all and even if they did there not as corrupt as apple or MS or google

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't give a shit about who uses Apple products personally. I'm not praising Microsoft either I'm just saying they do things just like nearly every other tech company.
    Your reading comprehension = 0
    Go back to your basement, because you really seem to live there.

i am against google and apple, i never said i wasnt, use duckduckgo search instead of google and if you want a phone get one with mozilla OS as the 2 i mentioned dnt track you at all and even if they did there not as corrupt as apple or MS or google
    Never heard of that search engine personally. Just stuck with Chrome. Only thing I hate is it can be such a RAM hog sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Your reading comprehension = 0
    Go back to your basement, because you really seem to live there.
    Got it you are resorting to insults and are not willing to discuss this further. I don't praise Microsoft. God knows like Apple in terms of products they have thrown out some awful shit. Windows Vista and ME being a prime example. And that stupid ass Zune thing or w/e it is called.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    WOW WINDOWS 10 IS THE WORSTESTS!!Wait...- - - Updated - - -Why.. why yes, you will see complaints on a support forum. That's.. kinda the point... To get support and fix a problem.Keyword fix.
    you said a few posts ago that im the only one seen complaining about W10 and you contradict yourself with this post

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of that search engine personally. Just stuck with Chrome. Only thing I hate is it can be such a RAM hog sometimes.- - - Updated - - -Got it you are resorting to insults and are not willing to discuss this further.
    duckduckgo is a search engine that doesnt track you ofc the 2 to psearch engines are google and bing, maybe you should use duckduckgo

you said a few posts ago that im the only one seen complaining about W10 and you contradict yourself with this post
    You aren't though. I know a handful of people both social wise and work wise who have had issues with it and I've had to fix it for them. Our new pcs were upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise and we had issues with the license.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

duckduckgo is a search engine that doesnt track you ofc the 2 to psearch engines are google and bing, maybe you should use duckduckgo
    Meh nothing incriminating that I can be tracked for. Nor do I ever intend to search for that kind of stuff . I'm a good boy!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the only one with unfixable driver problems. Scrolling through tenforums, I can't find a single driver issue in the front pages. What I do see, are an awful lot of people complaining about not being allowed to install on much older hardware, which isn't a surprise to anyone with half a brain cell. You're not going to run Android 4.whateveritisnow on a Nokia brick-phone.

Again, this is a you problem, not a Win 10 problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of that search engine personally. Just stuck with Chrome. Only thing I hate is it can be such a RAM hog sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it you are resorting to insults and are not willing to discuss this further. I don't praise Microsoft. God knows like Apple in terms of products they have thrown out some awful shit. Windows Vista and ME being a prime example. And that stupid ass Zune thing or w/e it is called.
    There is nothing to discuss. You either didn't bother to read my post or you can't comprehend, and what was insulting to you? You have a basement as your location so blame your self.

There is nothing to discuss. You either didn't bother to read my post or you can't comprehend, and what was insulting to you? You have a basement as your location so blame your self.
    It is an X-files thing but ok.... But keep being insulting making yourself look so mature in the debate/argument. Also "Go back to your basement you really seem to live there" implies a shot at my living habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Once you upgrade, you will not really even notice a difference, except that W10 is faster, and more responsive.
    Funny, every computer I let Windows 10 install on at my dentist's office immediately and permanently broke the ability to use the X-Ray sensors and the Pervasive database. And on one of the NUCs it decided to do the perpetual forced update -> BSOD -> reboot -> redo forced update loop, forcing me to manually install Windows 7 Pro on it the hard way (via Dell's fairly well hidden universal ABR files). Thankfully the dentist only had to call tech support for the database software company (Kodak) and have them reinstall the licenses for his software after rolling back to Windows 7.

Windows 10 would be perfectly fine if not for the forced driver updates. So many things break so easily because of that even today.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't though. I know a handful of people both social wise and work wise who have had issues with it and I've had to fix it for them. Our new pcs were upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise and we had issues with the license.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh nothing incriminating that I can be tracked for. Nor do I ever intend to search for that kind of stuff . I'm a good boy!
    Now you are implying that every one that doesn't want to be tracked is up to no good, who's insulting who.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Software issues are not exclusive to Windows 10 and the users who support it. To say that there is a support forum with folks who have issues isn't really a strong point to be made against, well, anything because that's simply a given for any product.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

7+ Year Old Account
    The nerd rage in this thread is awesome.

Now you are implying that every one that doesn't want to be tracked is up to no good, who's insulting who.
    Never said that. I said in response to Furryfox that I don't need to hide my searches. And I'm positively sure that people who don't want their searches tracking don't either. Keep trying to twist me responding to someone to your agenda to insult me though it is hilarious. <3

Deleted
    You aren't though. I know a handful of people both social wise and work wise who have had issues with it and I've had to fix it for them. Our new pcs were upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise and we had issues with the license.- - - Updated - - -Meh nothing incriminating that I can be tracked for. Nor do I ever intend to search for that kind of stuff . I'm a good boy!
    you dnt have to be looking at dodgy shit to want to protect yourself, anyone can use google to get your personal information you have online like from your facebook,twitter and any other site you put personal info on, the only sites that wont release your personal info are banks,utility services etc shopping and your ISP as those details are kept within those comapnies and that info can only be obtained by the police for legal reasons, if you name is john smith and your profile and info is on facebook all someone has to do is google it and they can get all your info.luckily for me i dnt use anything google and i have lots of addons that block trackers and i dnt use social media

you dnt have to be looking at dodgy shit to want to protect yourself, anyone can use google to get your personal information you have online like from your facebook,twitter and any other site you put personal info on, the only sites that wont release your personal info are banks,utility services etc shopping and your ISP as those details are kept within those comapnies and that info can only be obtained by the police for legal reasons, if you name is john smith and your profile and info is on facebook all someone has to do is google it and they can get all your info.luckily for me i dnt use anything google and i have lots of addons that block trackers and i dnt use social media
    Correct. Fraud is out there all the time. It just isn't very likely to happen all the time because you use a browser like Chrome.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you should go on windows 10 forums on microsfts site and tenforums, if you do some research you will see alot of complaints about W10
    And when Windows 7 was a relevant OS you would see just as many posts about people having issues with their PC. The average population isn't capable of fixing easy issues on a PC by themselves. You also see plenty of posts on Apple forums about issues people are having with OS X and plenty of posts regarding various Linux issues across the different distributions. Don't pretend like Windows 10 is the only OS where people have done something wrong when installing or upgrading. I to have never had an issue with installing Windows 10, but I also know what I'm doing.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Fuck Windows 10 and their stupid piece of shit upgrade notification crap that couldn't be removed without running some other piece of crap "Window 10 notification crap remover". Those fucking idiots have no shame...