Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And black people are more of a dark chocolately brown.

But hey, we approximate.
    I guess for a lot of people like me, we just like other cultures and peoples regardless of "race", sure some people look different, but honestly everyone looks different regardless of race.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well people did say 'Bless you' because they believed sneezing causes the soul to escape the body through the nose and it would stop the devil from claiming that freed soul.... I wouldn't be surprised if Orlong made this leap of 'logic'.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats when you respond, "I never said anything about him being black, I said I didn't like his policies." and hook them in their own knee jerk reaction.
    Oh, how very ironic...

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    At this point it will clearly be cheaper to just build a time machine, and go back to make sure those words were never used in the first place. Messing with space-time is CLEAR government overreach! You gone too far dis time Obama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    This isn't even about PC, it's about using modern language so shit makes sense to new people working in the system. Get over it.
    That wouldn't suit their victim complex and nearly decade long tantrum over Obama being elected.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    At this point it will clearly be cheaper to just build a time machine, and go back to make sure those words were never used in the first place. Messing with space-time is CLEAR government overreach! You gone too far dis time Obama!
    I am in favor of small government that does not toy with the space time continuum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Why are we blaming Obama for this? This law would've had to pass both Republican-controlled wings of legislature to even get to his desk. If you're angry about this law, you should vote for Hillary.
    because people need someone to blame
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

This isn't that big a deal. I bet all the documents are PDFs in computers anyway. All they have to do is use text recognition for each word and then replace it with a new word. It wouldn't be THAT hard. However, this doesn't affect people's live in any way. This is only a PR move by Obama. The minorities probably don't even have access to these documents anyway so it seems kind of a waste of time. Doesn't "negro" just mean black in Spanish? Oriental isn't offensive either. I was actually reading the site for a prospective asian grocery store (owned by Asians) interested in leasing a space and they used the word "oriental" to describe their food. Negro and Oriental aren't/shouldn't be offensive words.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    This isn't that big a deal. I bet all the documents are PDFs in computers anyway. All they have to do is use text recognition for each word and then replace it with a new word. It wouldn't be THAT hard. However, this doesn't affect people's live in any way. This is only a PR move by Obama. The minorities probably don't even have access to these documents anyway so it seems kind of a waste of time. Doesn't "negro" just mean black in Spanish? Oriental isn't offensive either. I was actually reading the site for a prospective asian grocery store (owned by Asians) interested in leasing a space and they used the word "oriental" to describe their food. Negro and Oriental aren't/shouldn't be offensive words.
    A lot of people in the thread are guessing that they're just updating the language of the laws being affected by this change. Also both House and Senate voted for this bill unanimously so it isn't a PR move solely by Obama (unless House and Senate sent the bill up expecting it to be vetoed).

Isn't Orlong a federal paper pusher?

I bet he's really mad that he'll actually have work to do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Isn't Orlong a federal paper pusher?

I bet he's really mad that he'll actually have work to do now.
    I thought he was on the dole.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm all sorts of confused. Either possibility is funny though, given his politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dole money would not keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed to, those welding goggles ain't cheap.

They probably are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Dole money would not keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed to, those welding goggles ain't cheap.

They probably are.
    Wait, he's a welder now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, he's a welder now?
    No, he just wears welding goggles.

His total lack of understanding of how laws are enacted is consistent with his support of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he just wears welding goggles.
    Swear to christ my autobiography is going to be titled 'Guide for the Perplexed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... or it doesn't make sense because Orlong is making it up... Don't trust what random people post on the Internet...
    I was kidding around . . . I know, sarcasm doesn't come across well over text, so that's my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swear to christ my autobiography is going to be titled 'Guide for the Perplexed'.
    Orlong has a light sensitivity condition, or something like that, so he wears welding goggles. It is not unusual.

Okay, it is unusual, but #JustOrlongThings

10+ Year Old Account
    Orlong has a light sensitivity condition, or something like that, so he wears welding goggles. It is not unusual.

Oh, arcburn.

Someone should tell him sunglasses do the same thing and are more fashionable.

If I remember correctly he also has severe germophobia. There's even a thread where he wouldn't take blood if it was from a homosexual though I think that's something else.