Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    She lost my support when she changed the Food Pyramid that I grew up with to some other weird ass thing. To be fair grains/carbs shouldn't be such a huge part of our diet but the pyramid looked cool. WHY DID SHE TAKE OUR PYRAMIDS??
    Less than half a year to use 'Thanks Obama'. Sad.

No, say what you will about the Hageray, she has political qualifications. Moochell, could not cut it as a lawyer and has been doing nothing of note since.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    No thank you.
    [/URL]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Anyway, the last thing the US needs is more political dynasties.
    Good luck with that, Liz Cheney (daughter of Dick) will be a senator in the next few years, I'd expect her to make a run for POTUS in ~2024-2028.

Meanwhile Chelsea is a chief campaign surrogate for her moms campaign, and if Hillary wins - they may try to make First Daughter a thing (since apparently Bill would suck at being a Stepford Wife).

She's also literally sucking the dick of investment banks (she's married to an investment banker). So something tells me money will never be a problem for her.

If she's taking on political roles now (chief campaign surrogate), and they intend to have Chelsea fulfill the "First Lady" role if Hillary is elected (instead of Bill), and she's got the infinite money hack enabled (married to an investment banker, not to mention she's a billionaire in her own right), then the logical next move for her would be to run as Senator of New York, like her mom - and then run for President (2028?).

At which point, she can claim to have lived pretty much her entire life in the White House, and if you think Hillary's claim of experience through association via Bill is strong - just imagine someone who is going to be able to legitimately claim to be spawned by the breeding of two US presidents: she'll have an innate, inborn knowledge of how to massage the FIRE sector's prostate - like a bird knowing to fly south in the winter - except for corporate rimjobs.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-07-29 at 05:45 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Good luck with that, Liz Cheney (daughter of Dick) will be a senator in the next few years, I'd expect her to make a run for POTUS in ~2024-2028.

Meanwhile Chelsea is a chief campaign surrogate for her moms campaign, and if Hillary wins - they may try to make First Daughter a thing (since apparently Bill would suck at being a Stepford Wife).

She's also literally sucking the dick of investment banks (she's married to an investment banker). So something tells me money will never be a problem for her.

If she's taking on political roles now (chief campaign surrogate), and they intend to have Chelsea fulfill the "First Lady" role if Hillary is elected (instead of Bill), and she's got the infinite money hack enabled (married to an investment banker, not to mention she's a billionaire in her own right), then the logical next move for her would be to run as Senator of New York, like her mom - and then run for President (2028?).

At which point, she can claim to have lived pretty much her entire life in the White House, and if you think Hillary's claim of experience through association via Bill is strong - just imagine someone who is going to be able to legitimately claim to be spawned by the breeding of two US presidents: she'll have an innate, inborn knowledge of how to massage the FIRE sector's prostate - like a bird knowing to fly south in the winter - except for corporate rimjobs.
    Someone assassinate her now plz.

This is like the reason we have the 2nd amendment.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2016-07-29 at 05:49 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    .... Don't say that, just beware what voting for her is enabling.

10+ Year Old Account

This is like the reason we have the 2nd amendment.
    May I remind you that one of the greatest Presidents in US history was a scion of a political dynasty and about as close to patrician as this country has.

.... Don't say that, just beware what voting for her is enabling.
    Our Constitution was set up to prevent this shit.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Constitution was set up to prevent this shit.
    No, it wasn't. Especially considering that one of its chief proponents was a monarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    May I remind you that one of the greatest Presidents in US history was a scion of a political dynasty and about as close to patrician as this country has.
    You best be talking about Adams.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    She would likely be much better than Hillary or DJT.

I love her work on fitness.
    really? you sure she didn't fail miserably? I mean.. pokemon go did more to battle obesity in 24 hrs than Michelle did in 8 years of unfathomable amounts of resources at her disposal

10+ Year Old Account
    You best be talking about Adams.
    Hamilton, point in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    really? you sure she didn't fail miserably? I mean.. pokemon go did more to battle obesity in 24 hrs than Michelle did in 8 years of unfathomable amounts of resources at her disposal
    She barely had any resources though. She has no actual power in the government, remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwutt View Post
    She made kids hate school lunch with all the requirements.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    I wouldn't care if the US president was a female black attack helicopter, as long as she was the most capable candidate for the job. Same goes for Michelle. And who knows, she might actually have a shot considering Trump is a thing...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlink7 View Post
    I wouldn't care if the US president was a female black attack helicopter, as long as she was the most capable candidate for the job.
    If a sentient black attack helicopter ran for POTUS, with a sultry female voice - I guarantee you it would be the next president of the united states.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a sentient black attack helicopter ran for POTUS, with a sultry female voice - I guarantee you it would be the next president of the united states.
    Only if it was voiced by Tricia Helfer.

- - - Updated - - -

She made kids hate school lunch with all the requirements.
    Couldn't possibly be because nutritional requirements without a commensurate increase in funding leads to a paucity of good food.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Only if it was voiced by Tricia Helfer.
    I was envisioning GlaDOS personally:

Ladies and gentlemen, the next President of the United States:

Deleted
    I was envisioning GlaDOS personally:

Ladies and gentlemen, the next President of the United States:

thats a male attack helicopter

Hell no

Just give me a break with those suggestions where are you getting that from?

Whats next , kanye for senator?