Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If this is real then soon everything will be racist, even talking to colored people and including being white ...

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If I remember correctly he also has severe germophobia. There's even a thread where he wouldn't take blood if it was from a homosexual though I think that's something else.
    offtopic
    Well I would not take any blood in this instance since it is living tissue and you can have same problems like with organs transplantation, and blood mostly consist of blood + toxins + viruses etc. Also you never know if blood donator wasn't smoking, taking drugs, abusing alcohol, and I know a lot of stories of people getting some viruses by having blood transfusion. Also from what I read people can get back to health much faster without transfusion and instead using synthetic blood.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-07-29 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Oh, arcburn.

Someone should tell him sunglasses do the same thing and are more fashionable.
    Something to do with them not completely covering the eye sockets, if I remember correctly.

His Orlong persona is very rich in detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If I remember correctly he also has severe germophobia. There's even a thread where he wouldn't take blood if it was from a homosexual though I think that's something else.
    Fun fact, homosexual blood can be spotted by its high glitter content and similar viscosity to gloss nail polish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Something to do with them not completely covering the eye sockets, if I remember correctly.

His Orlong persona is very rich in detail.
    To be fair I put the same amount of effort into my DnD characters.

Really complaining about this...

oh Orlong....carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    So because you can't threaten people or willingly endanger peoples lives you think you don't have freedom of speech? That is an extremely ignorant opinion, I don't really know what else to say.
    Once again, you only seem to want to focus on one part of what I said. Freedom is subjective, that is hopefully something you can grasp. We do not have freedom of speech, we have a freedom to say most things. There's a difference. Otherwise it could be argued that making it illegal to say any word, except for "Hodor" is still freedom of speech. After all, they are still free to say that word, right?

That's where the subjective part comes into play. You cited an example where freedom of speech is restricted. Simply put, we could always have more freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Shhhh...if you pay close enough attention....you may just get it.

Then again....mmo-champ gen OT...Orlong firing up the liberals...yada yada yada....
    Liberals are not fired up, they are choosing to mock a foolish fake conservative. It's not as if people are outraged or angered by him, because nobody actually takes him seriously. It's like making fun of an angry racist uncle who's so old, that he adds nothing of value. We make fun of him, because he's so utterly pitiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Liberals are not fired up, they are choosing to mock a foolish fake conservative. It's not as if people are outraged or angered by him, because nobody actually takes him seriously. It's like making fun of an angry racist uncle who's so old, that he adds nothing of value. We make fun of him, because he's so utterly pitiful.
    MMO-Champ Gen OT has a thanksgiving dinner. I ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Orlong got his numbers from a scientific study done at the 'Pulling Numbers Out of My Ass University'. Good old PNOoMAU! Go fighting shit flingers!

You see it is easier to reinforce your bullshit when you come up with a really huge make believe numbers and billions sounds better than thousands. If reality doesn't fit your political viewpoints, well you gotta take that shit by the neck and twist it until it sounds really good and then exaggerate it so you can really get the fake outrage machine humming.
    I mean, I don't think that it's a very necessary public expense either, but it's not going to be a big enough bill that and the purpose behind it isn't bad in any way that it justifies any form of outrage. On top of that, political correctness isn't in and of itself a bad thing imo, just the overuse or lopsided application of it. I mean, how is it politically correct to assume that a mass shooter is white (which is likely correct), but then it's not politically correct to assume a gang shooter is black (which is also likely correct). The point is that respect is a two way street, so if problems in white demographics are fair game for public criticism then problem with black demographics have to be as well. Anyways, at the end of the day, this law Obama signed isn't a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Isn't Orlong a federal paper pusher?

I bet he's really mad that he'll actually have work to do now.
    Im an IT /AV Technician. Not a paper pusher

- - - Updated - - -

Swear to christ my autobiography is going to be titled 'Guide for the Perplexed'.
    What he neglected to mention is that I wear welding goggles only when Im in direct sunlight because my eyes are photophobic and sunglasses arent made dark enough. I dont wear them for fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    What he neglected to mention is that I wear welding goggles only when Im in direct sunlight because my eyes are photophobic and sunglasses arent made dark enough. I dont wear them for fun
    The contrast between physical blindness and figurative blindness is almost Shakespearean.

Get transition lenses, and then go to Lenscrafters and get this attachment that goes over the glasses and provides an additional darkening effect.

It's really effective, plus you make people go 'wtf?' when you take the attachment off or put it on. Though I guess welding goggles have an even bigger 'wtf?' effect/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact, homosexual blood can be spotted by its high glitter content and similar viscosity to gloss nail polish.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair I put the same amount of effort into my DnD characters.
    Actually, the reason I wont take homosexual blood is because of the risk (albeit a low one) of getting HIV. The majority of people who have HIV are homosexual. I would say thats a good reason. Its also the reason that homosexuals werent allowed to donate blood until very recently

From the earliest days of the HIV epidemic, gay and bisexual men have been among the hardest-hit groups in the United States. While gay men make up just 2 percent of the U.S. population, they account for two thirds (66 percent) of new HIV infections
    http://kff.org/hivaids/report/hivaid...united-states/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Get transition lenses, and then go to Lenscrafters and get this attachment that goes over the glasses and provides an additional darkening effect.

It's really effective, plus you make people go 'wtf?' when you take the attachment off or put it on. Though I guess welding goggles have an even bigger 'wtf?' effect/
    Yes, plus I dont want to look silly. Welding goggles fit in well with the very popular Steampunk fashion trend. Even Becky Lynch from WWE wears them to the ring

Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-29 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, the reason I wont take homosexual blood is because of the risk (albeit a low one) of getting HIV. The majority of people who have HIV are homosexual. I would say thats a good reason. Its also the reason that homosexuals werent allowed to donate blood until very recently
    This is a logical mistake. Yes, the majority of people who have HIV are homosexual. What percentage of homosexual people have HIV though? Because this is what you should be asking instead.

Yes, plus I dont want to look silly.
    Well... Um...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Unless people pay close attention, they won't notice that you've got something over your glasses until you take them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    i'm confused, this kinda makes sense, consistent nomenclature is important for having a working legal system

frankly i'd prefer broader legal reform but it's a reasonable measure
    The confusion isn't is it the right thing to do, it's the cost based on method of implementation? Instilling the law saying going forward, no new documentation from the government should contain those things is fine. Saying we must retroactively systematically remove it from all previous documentation adds a greater cost, and let's be honest, there is no gain from doing so.

Deleted
    https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/funn...es-8038045.jpg < way too big for forum

Are you a model by chance Orlong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    The confusion isn't is it the right thing to do, it's the cost based on method of implementation? Instilling the law saying going forward, no new documentation from the government should contain those things is fine. Saying we must retroactively systematically remove it from all previous documentation adds a greater cost, and let's be honest, there is no gain from doing so.
    Once again, Ctrl+F is a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That still doesn't explain half the homosexual blood, because gay women have a smaller chance of having HIV than straight people.

Also, it wasn't just homosexuals that were deferred, but straight men who were raped as well. The key is male to male sexual contact, not homosexuality. You are making the same mistake as 'SJW' who pushed for 1 year deferment, which actually deferred homosexual men specifically, more then it did before. Well... Unless they abstain from sex for a year...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, plus I dont want to look silly. Welding goggles fit in well with the very popular Steampunk fashion trend. Even Becky Lynch from WWE wears them to the ring
    FYI, her look is a direct ripoff of this gal:

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers...verseid=205958
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Orlong should change his name to "Triggered".
    Orlong is just another typical conservative SJW. I don't think he's happy unless he's outraged and incensed about something.