Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CDs should be disabled during a duel. Fight with skill.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    just remove cds while u are in duel and put shit back on the cd it was b4 duel started

np

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    CDs should be disabled during a duel. Fight with skill.
    and all abilities too right

just like in pokemon movie where they just hit each other

As an extension to this, all cooldowns should also reset when the boss resets, currently 2 min cooldowns aren't affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Just because you can't think of any scenario right now doesn't mean that one of the 5M imaginitive people playing this game won't come up with a multitude.

Here's one: Brawler's guild. Having all your CDs up for an attempt makes a big difference. The 10 min CD on Bloodlust/TW/Heroism means that it wasn't something that most players could just rely on to cheese every fight.
    Anyone series about doing brawlers guild wouldn't be starting the next fight until all their cooldowns were ready. Only thing I can think of that it would trully effect negatively is world bosses. Even that wouldn't be hard to stop just make it so that if your in combat you can't initiate a duel nor can someone else initiate one with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallebarry View Post
    It's been widely known and used. It's not exploiting anything, there's nothing to gain by having your CD's up for a duel. If they haven't figured it out by now, then there's probably nothing to figure out.

It just makes it more realistic. You have your cooldowns reset going into arena, why not have them going into a duel.
    This one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Incoming mass abuse for faster progress in outdoor content.
    That's exactly what will happen.
    Having CDs always up will speed up your farming immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Anyone series about doing brawlers guild wouldn't be starting the next fight until all their cooldowns were ready. Only thing I can think of that it would trully effect negatively is world bosses. Even that wouldn't be hard to stop just make it so that if your in combat you can't initiate a duel nor can someone else initiate one with you.
    How does that fix Vanish and Feign Death? I imagine those still get you out of combat in outdoor zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    This one:

That's exactly what will happen.
    Having CDs always up will speed up your farming immensely.
    What outdoor content can be accelerated..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    What outdoor content can be accelerated..
    Everything that requires you to kill something.
    Please stop playing dumb.

CDs should reset when duel starts

Everything that requires you to kill something.
    Please stop playing dumb.
    What OP is talking about. IS ALREADY IN THE GAME. But requires a few seconds longer. You do realize you can que solo for a skirmish and insta-leave and all your cooldowns are reset?

Why haven't you heard of huge uproars and abuse of it? Cause it's practically useless outside of small things.

Last edited by Hallebarry; 2016-07-29 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malstrum View Post
    Ehh but you can't duel inside raids. I'm also not even sure if you can duel while in combat, even if you can world bosses are so easy that I don't see it being an issue.
    Have you tried the Withered J'im or are you speaking about WoD bosses? WoD isn't relevant we are talking about Legion now, and those arn't nearly as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Just because you can't think of any scenario right now doesn't mean that one of the 5M imaginitive people playing this game won't come up with a multitude.

Here's one: Brawler's guild. Having all your CDs up for an attempt makes a big difference. The 10 min CD on Bloodlust/TW/Heroism means that it wasn't something that most players could just rely on to cheese every fight.

Most people I know would wait on those CDs anyway if they were doing high level bosses, all this does is save them some time. Not like the BG is competitive anyway.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Have you tried the Withered J'im or are you speaking about WoD bosses? WoD isn't relevant we are talking about Legion now, and those arn't nearly as easy.
    I have not - I'm not in beta. Historically world bosses have been really easy so I'm not worried - if it's overtuned it will get a nerf. The real question is: can you initiate a duel while in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Malstrum View Post
    I have not - I'm not in beta. Historically world bosses have been really easy so I'm not worried - if it's overtuned it will get a nerf. The real question is: can you initiate a duel while in combat?
    I'm not sure if you can or not but it's a restriction that Blizzard could add to keep it from being used to cheese things like world bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    I'm not sure if you can or not but it's a restriction that Blizzard could add to keep it from being used to cheese things like world bosses.
    My thoughts exactly - best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Incoming mass abuse for faster progress in outdoor content.
    You can already do that...... Queue for skrimish. Leave the match.

Deleted
    What OP is talking about. IS ALREADY IN THE GAME. But requires a few seconds longer. You do realize you can que solo for a skirmish and insta-leave and all your cooldowns are reset?
    Why haven't you heard of huge uproars and abuse of it? Cause it's practically useless outside of small things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    You can already do that...... Queue for skrimish. Leave the match.
    That does take significantly longer I assume. Even if you got an instant invite you need to go through two loading screens.

That does take significantly longer I assume. Even if you got an instant invite you need to go through two loading screens.
    just did it now, about 12 seconds. Nobody bothers with that shit. Progression bosses reset your cooldowns already. Anything you are farming is terrible and requires next to nothing to kill. If you need to kill a rare on your own, its easier to skirmish then to duel someone. You need someone to be there to duel, but it might be quicker for him to just help you kill it lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-29 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a raider. Yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Que times for me are around 15-20 seconds. And if you don't have an SSD by now, get one. My load screens are 1-2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    As a raider. Yes please.
    You already can't duel in Raids so it wouldn't affect them at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    just did it now, about 12 seconds. Nobody bothers with that shit. Progression bosses reset your cooldowns already. Anything you are farming is terrible and requires next to nothing to kill. If you need to kill a rare on your own, its easier to skirmish then to duel someone. You need someone to be there to duel, but it might be quicker for him to just help you kill it lol.
    That's how it is now but soon gear will reset again.
    Right now I can't even get a spell cast before the mob has died in dungeons, we shouldn't go by that measure.

BTW: If the OP really wanted that implemented they should have posted it on the official Forums.