Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Warglaives bind on account... Probably means we will see DH very late.
    Did you even read the article?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaelynn Snow View Post
    Broken Shore will actually be the last thing to come, probably the week before launch.
    But we attack the broken shore without demon hunters, hence why they can't do the scenario. Would feel weird to have them around before it. Not to mention the reason why they were allowed in to begin with.
    Last edited by Geso; 2016-07-29 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    But we attack the broken shore without demon hunters, hence why they can't do the scenario. Would feel weird to have them around before it. Not to mention the reason why they were allowed in to begin with.
    I am expecting it at the same time since they stated in the interview that the Broken Shore happens at the same time as the DHs are returning.

So talent unlocking makes sense for Demon Hunter because reasons so they can have something to look for while leveling up but what about the other classes?

Deleted
    "Demon Blades gives players access to another playstyle, but you are pressing less buttons.
    The goal is for it to be the second or third best talent in that tier. The team will do another tuning pass to make sure that this is the case."

Saying demon Blades is a different playstyle, but you are pressing less buttons is like saying Having no legs is a different way of life, but you have less limbs. It still fucking sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Cross faction chat? Is that a first?
    actually it was a base feature in beta, where undead could taslk leordioanwhatnot, and so did humans ofc
    we were able to fla.. err. talk to them, but it was removed because... people liked each other too much *G*

Quote Originally Posted by Shaelynn Snow View Post
    Broken Shore will actually be the last thing to come, probably the week before launch.
    hope not or that will be 3 weeks wiht nothing new

Yay so another week and half until there is content worth doing. -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    That moment when you let a release date slip on live stream

Demon Hunters and Invasions live Aug 9th confirmed! wheeee
    wasnt a slip lol, just made it out to look like that, but it was obvious they were going to tell us the date at the end regardless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Warglaives bind on Account? Like.. Illidan's glaives from BT?
    No, the Invasion Event Warglaives.
    Druid since Feb. 06

* It's not the size of the weapon, it's how you use it.
    * We are taking the blood elf glaives question seriously

doesn't sound like it

Deleted
    God damn it Blizzard, remove the Talent Lock.

There's 3 weeks in which people can play DH and the class doesn't work without all their talents. In fact, it's gonna be near impossible to tank Dungeons at max or while leveling as Vengeance without the entire talent selection, due to so many essencial skills being 106+

Not to mention both Specs play like ass rotation wise without the full selection.

I'm concerned about Havoc PvP but we'll see. Glad they were able to nut up and commit to a release date. This makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    I am expecting it at the same time since they stated in the interview that the Broken Shore happens at the same time as the DHs are returning.

But story line wise, we dont attack the broken shore until after the invasions start.

Broken Shore launches on the 9th according to Lore.

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/759100910236643328

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    * It's not the size of the weapon, it's how you use it.
    * We are taking the blood elf glaives question seriously

doesn't sound like it
    Who pissed in your coffee this morning?

They just made a memy joke and after that confirmed on twitter that even though they made a joke during the show, they are still looking at it to avoid confusing people with limited iq like you.

"Demon Hunters are a simpler class so there won't be such a huge gap between the best and worst players."

That's every class, the game is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Demon Hunters are a simpler class so there won't be such a huge gap between the best and worst players."

That's every class, the game is a joke.
    Except no.

Demon Hunters unlock talents as they level to give you something to look forward to as you level.
    That was the answer to my question that I feared and I should have made it a little more clear. Although, I am sure I would have got the same answer. Oh well, it is what it is.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Level 70 req per server? whai
    I was wondering the same thing.

Please remind me, since it has been about 6 years, but with Death Knights, weren't you only able to create one as long as you had at least one level 70 character on your account? You could also make one on multiple servers, however, it was limited to only a single DK per server? It may just be in my head, but I'm pretty sure the two DKs I have on different servers were made at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.