Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Hillary taking out an add calling anyone irresponsible or reckless after what the FBI concluded about her is pretty funny.

also, comments disabled, typical liberal afraid of any dissent.
    I noticed that as well..

Of the two candidates, one has been proven to be irresponsible with state secrets. and her job mandate. one hasn't. you can speculate all you want, but the fact is, despite no charges being filed, she violated her job spec, she violated the rules of being a govt employee. if it was anyone but her, they would've lost their job and more.

http://ijr.com/2015/05/325008-i-am-a...llary-clinton/

Note the quote here : “There are no limits for the consequences that can be imposed on those who disclose classified information,” the analyst told IJReview, “Depending on the severity, punishments can range from large fines to heavy prison sentences. At the very least, you will lose your security clearance for life and never be able to work in the public sector again.”

So, she has been proven to have violated this trust... yet we are now fine with trusting her with state secrets? but yeah.. I have no dog in this race, I'm not a yank, I am not a fan of either side.. but it's highly hypocritical for this ad to go out xD
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, there's a dude saying "don't vote Drumpf" and then it's sponsored by Hillary? Isn't that a waste of commercial ad space? You could have a photo of Hillary with her repeating "Vote me!" and it'd be more honest and probably more effective, too...
    Um... no, not really.

He's clearly giving his point that the Republican vision has been taken over by the white-trash mongrel sect of American society that the party has been catering for so many years to via the "Southern Strategy". That's a valid reason to not vote Republican this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Um... no, not really.

He's clearly giving his point that the Republican vision has been taken over by the white-trash mongrel sect of American society that the party has been catering for so many years to via the "Southern Strategy". That's a valid reason to not vote Republican this year.
    Yes, but... would you even listen to this dude's words if you were republican?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, but... would you even listen to this dude's words if you were republican?
    Given his background as a lifelong voting republican - I would at least listen to what he would have to say. Doesn't mean I'd believe it, of course :P

If they did the same with a Democrat I'll admit the first thing would be that they probably paid them off... and that's simply because Donald Dump stands for everything against what Hillary/Bernie stand for - but given that Dump so far isn't doing what either Republicans or Democrats want (lets face it, he's just for the white-trash jerry-springer sect of America that wants to beat its chest and go to war with others because "'MURICA!") i'd say this guy has some reasoning.

IMO, this election is no longer about the lesser of two evils - it's about surviving at least another 4 years to fix things. With Donald Dump, you'll flush the entire American Experiment and its legacy down the toilet into a corporate dictatorship for the benefit of emperor Dump and his insecure tantrum whims and bigotry for his glorious imperial America.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    dont need to allow
    and you dont see a problem with the curtailment of freedom of speech? The world is nto a liberal arts campus, not everyone agrees with you, the comments people like are upvoted, and the ones people dont are downvoted, if you are full of shit people have the right to call you out on it.

All of Trumps's videos have comments enabled, and a quick skim is a mix of positive and negative, but at least he isn't afraid of criticism.

Trump's irresponsibility can potentially lead us into massive wars and even the end of America as a country. Clinton's has led us into massive off-topic forum arguments on a Warcraft website.
    You do realize that Clinton is the pro invade the middle east/war with Russia candidate right?

Oh and also, the original commercial was against Barry Goldwater when Goldwater ran against Lyndon Johnson. That's the same Lyndon Johnson who lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident and dragged the US into the Vietnam war which resulted in the deaths of millions of people.
    Last edited by Venant; 2016-07-29 at 08:13 PM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Thanks for convincing me to vote for Trump.

Nice fearmongering bro. Bush was like 10x worse than Trump and Hillary and we managed to survive. Hell, the guy used made up words like recruitaments for fuck sake.
    What planet are you from? not Earth... Bush had his problems, but they ain't NOTHING compared to tantrums and narcissism of Trump.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    What planet are you from? not Earth... Bush had his problems, but they ain't NOTHING compared to tantrums and narcissism of Trump.
    Right..

He doesn't believe half of what he's saying in the election, he's just saying it to pander to certain voter demographics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Hillary taking out an add calling anyone irresponsible or reckless after what the FBI concluded about her is pretty funny.

also, comments disabled, typical liberal afraid of any dissent.
    Hey, I'm a liberal - we love dissent.

The people who don't like dissent are the ones in the middle - the embalmers of the status quo.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Given his background as a lifelong voting republican - I would at least listen to what he would have to say. Doesn't mean I'd believe it, of course :P

If they did the same with a Democrat I'll admit the first thing would be that they probably paid them off... and that's simply because Donald Dump stands for everything against what Hillary/Bernie stand for - but given that Dump so far isn't doing what either Republicans or Democrats want (lets face it, he's just for the white-trash jerry-springer sect of America that wants to beat its chest and go to war with others because "'MURICA!") i'd say this guy has some reasoning.

IMO, this election is no longer about the lesser of two evils - it's about surviving at least another 4 years to fix things. With Donald Dump, you'll flush the entire American Experiment and its legacy down the toilet into a corporate dictatorship for the benefit of emperor Dump and his insecure tantrum whims and bigotry for his glorious imperial America.

What reality do you live in where trump is more corporatist than Hilary. Corporatist solve Hispanics because they're cheap, they love hilary because she won't fix immigration. She has received 100x the Wall Street money and yet Trump is the crony? That's just doublethink

I was hoping this was an Orlong thread.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    What reality do you live in where trump is more corporatist than Hilary. Corporatist solve Hispanics because they're cheap, they love hilary because she won't fix immigration. She has received 100x the Wall Street money and yet Trump is the crony? That's just doublethink
    Trump by his background by default is a corporatist, it is what he claims gives him the experience to run for president. Second corporations are not interested in Hispanics but H1-B type of immigration for high skilled labor so they have no interest about made up hordes of Mexicans crossing the border they want a path to citizenship so those skilled laborers want to come here and stay here instead of going back home to India or China.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Hey, I'm a liberal - we love dissent.

The people who don't like dissent are the ones in the middle - the embalmers of the status quo.
    Heh I'd agree with that, Hillary is truthfully as middle as they come, she's just in it for votes and swings hard right to win generals and left for primaries.

The biggest problem for her now though is its looking like she isn't physically and mentally fit for the job. Did you see the secret service carry her up those steps? And the epipen-style injector one of her assistants had?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I mean, even if we were to argue that Republicans couldn't somehow have "beady eyes" lol, I mean...Trump?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-S...o-ns/photo.jpg
    It's Hooked, it's like Whack-a-Mole of random statements.