Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    First off, she HAS fought off. What do you call it when she burned alive all the khals? A gang bang? Second of all, lots of people command armies without having ever fought before. Tyrion did it. Renly did it. Mace Tyrell did it. The Iron Bank does it. Peter Baelish does it. Jon Arryn did it before him. Yara's dad did it. Walder Frey did it. The Wise Masters (Who are every single one of them all men) do it.
    Whoa there, back up a second. This conversation has been amusing, but we gotta get some things straight:
    Dany fought nothing and no-one; "but she burned all the khals" no, she didn't, that didn't happen in the books (yet), and the show is irrelevant. She did burn the undying warlocks in the House of the Undying, but that's because BBD bro came a-flyin' to her rescue. That's the only real and direct fight I can remember her in. She's a shit tactician, had no money after Drogo died, and her name meant jack shit in those lands. Only claim of renown/"power" she had was as a khal's widow, and that gave her 0 right to command anything.

Lots of people that don't fight DO command armies, and those people have one or more traits that give them that privilege: money, a name, skill. Let's go through your examples, shall we?

Tyrion - money, name, skill: he fought in pretty much all battles where he had command. How the hell do you think he was in a position to get his face chopped?
    Renly - money, name: he was admittedly useless, but he had charisma, and generals that could do it for him.
    Mace Tyrell - money, name, luck: again, useless in battle and at the command table, but he had a knack for relegating important tasks to skilled people.
    Iron Bank - money (no shit huh): seriously, does it even need details?
    Petyr - money, skill: a genius at finance and intrigue, someone like that is completely wasted on a battlefield.
    Jon Arryn - name, skill(?): not really much info was given on this character, so really, other than the Arryn name not much can be said about his merit, only that he was about as honorable (and naïve) as Eddard.
    Baelon Greyjoy - name: really, a shit commander, tactician, and general human being. He had basically nothing to show for his being king...
    Walder Frey - name, skill: nobody gets to be that old in a family that large without being a ruthless plotter.
    Wise Masters - money, name: it's really in the name, "masters". They don't need to fight when they own so many lives they can throw at their problems.

Please don't claim Daenerys Targaryen is not a mary sue. She's just as much of a mary sue as Jon Snow. The whole series is focused on them, so there really should be no doubt about their stupid luck/plot armor/miraculous handouts.

Oh, and about Sansa not being offered a leadership role; what did she do while Jon was neck-deep in blood and corpses? The fighters don't know, they just saw Jon there, with them, fighting for all their lives. Maybe if Sansa was there with them, or if she opened her fucking mouth to say something about her backup, she'd be more attractive as a leader... hell, Jon certainly would agree.

Anyway, if the book ever comes out (doubtful), we'll know what really happened, and what other miraculously fortuitous gifts dropped on dany/jon's heads.
    Last edited by Ærion; 2016-07-29 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Imagine if Aragorn burned his own daughter alive.
    George has already said thats the idea of Stannis burning Shireen was great and that he wished he thought of it, so lets throw that point out of the window straight away.

A more apt metaphor would be Aragorn wanting the throne all the way through the trilogy instead of just accepting it at the end, or him wielding Anduril from the very beginning instead of having it reforging in Rotk. Oh wait, those things are actually in the book and were changed for the film. What a shocker.
    It's a bit out of character don't you think?
    See above. Regardless of what you or I think of Stannis' end in the show, George obviously thinks it was acceptable.
    I sincerely hope, and I speaking to George RR Martin here, that he allows someone to faithfully adapt his books one day.

Because what the show has become is an abomination of its former self.
    The books were written with the express intent of being unable to bring to film or television, so they've had to change a lot. If they were to make a series that was completely faithful to the books, we would have entire episodes about a single character, and the seasons would end up being 20+ episodes long. No one is going to finance that, and you have no idea if it would even be successful.

What George allowed to happen when you consider he was inspired by Tolkien, is disgraceful. I look forward to reading his next book which I hope will be uncontaminated by political correctness, or is he busy at work rewriting and retconning his own story to save face?

That's betrayal.
    What George allowed/allows to happen is up to George, not the fans, not me, and certainly not you.

But hey, at least we still have Lord of the Rings.
    You know what, I would give you a list of all the stuff that was changed from the books in the LotR trilogy, which I could do because i've actually read the books, unlike you it seems, but because i'm tired and I just got back in from work, i'll just link this, and let it do the talking for me.

Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ærion View Post
    Whoa there, back up a second. This conversation has been amusing, but we gotta get some things straight:
    Dany fought nothing and no-one; "but she burned all the khals" no, she didn't, that didn't happen in the books (yet), and the show is irrelevant.
    Why? this conversation IS about the show. I'm getting pretty tired of people who can't seem to tell the difference between show and book. Just like those people complaining about Dany's fire immunity because she doesn't have it in the books. Yes, in the books she doesn't have it, but in the show, she does. And its not out of place, simply because there's lots of other supernatural activity, its not like this was a show grounded in reality.

She's a shit tactician
    You can say that about almost everyone though. Come on, Stannis directly charging King's Landing in blackwater? instead of blockading the city and starving them out? come on. Then we have Jon in the battle of the bastards almost getting everyone killed. This show is more realistic than other works based in medieval times, but its still fantasy, and it still has copious uses of "Hollywood Tactics" galore. By everyone. Not just dany, everyone.

had no money after Drogo died
    And yet, having nothing, and wandering the desert with nothing to her name other than the ragged remains of her former khalasar, she became THE most powerful figure in Essos.

and her name meant jack shit in those lands.
    It did for certain people. Magister Illario gave her the dragon eggs, and was helping her and her brother for years. That black dude from Qart wanted to marry her in no small part because her name still carried power.

Only claim of renown/"power" she had was as a khal's widow, and that gave her 0 right to command anything.
    That, and being the last known targaryen who used to rule 80% of the known world. No biggie. A name means a shit ton depending on circumstance. She had nothing by the time season 1 ended, and she had almost nothing by the time season 2 ended, but in season 3, she managed to use cunning and wit to get herself an elite army by playing on the ego of its former masters, army that she used to sack a city, amass a sizeable fortune, and earn the loyalty of the slaves she bought. She then went on a campaign to liberate 3 cities and abolish slavery and earn the love of the populace by actually treating them like people and not property.

That initial army that began her rise to power wasn't just dropped into her lap. She got it by using her wit and cunning, and playing the ego of the Masters against them. And while she herself isn't a good tactician, she too knows to delegate to people with the right skills. Jorah, Daario, Selmy, Greyworm, Tyrion, etc.

If that doesn't give someone the right to command, what does? Because all the other examples you listed below have done far less than she has.

Seriously, the Iron Bank has just money. That's all they have. The best they can come up with to solve their problems is toss money at it hoping it goes away. Ditto for the Masters. They command armies, and yet have done nothing to deserve the position. Not like folks such as Stannis, Jon, Dany, and yes, Tyrion (I admit he has EARNED all the power he has) but a large number of people that were on the list I made, were people who have never really fought. Just to dispel the petulant rant by that guy that "She has never fought before, thus, she doesn't deserve command".

My point is that the people on that list haven't fought either, and yet, for one reason or another, they command too. So its not like dany is a special snowflake exception to the norm. Quite the contrary, she fits right in with her peers.

Please don't claim Daenerys Targaryen is not a mary sue. She's just as much of a mary sue as Jon Snow. The whole series is focused on them, so there really should be no doubt about their stupid luck/plot armor/miraculous handouts.
    We can discuss if she or Jon are mary sues or not. That wasn't the point I was trying to make. My point was dispelling the fallacious notions of "Garian" that the show has somehow "contaminated" and "destroyed" martin's work by making it "Gynocentric" and "focused on modern day politics".

Oh, and about Sansa not being offered a leadership role; what did she do while Jon was neck-deep in blood and corpses? The fighters don't know, they just saw Jon there, with them, fighting for all their lives. Maybe if Sansa was there with them, or if she opened her fucking mouth to say something about her backup, she'd be more attractive as a leader... hell, Jon certainly would agree.
    I don't disagree. I brought that up again, to shut up garian about women somehow getting special treatment. Like it or not, Sansa IS the rightful heir of Ned. Even if she doesn't deserve the position. She's first in line simply by being a legitimate child (Well, Bran has a better claim than her, but nobody knows he's alive). But it takes more than a name to lead, and this is why she was passed over for Jon, who has more than enough experience leading others, both in battle and out of it.

Same deal goes to Yara, she WAS the rightful heir. Being a direct daughter as opposed to just sibling of the king. Children are only barred from inheriting a title when they're illegitimate. But her competition had more charisma, and was able to sway the kingsmoot in his favor, thus she lost. She wasn't just given special favors and special snowflake treatment just because she has boobs. In the Iron Islands, everyone has to earn what they receive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This conversation about PC stuff has been great and all but who else thinks Rickon should have zig zagged?
    Even if he had, do remember that Ramsay had a fuckton of extra archers there. If he thought for a second that Rickon was getting truly close to escaping his grasp, he would have ordered a couple of volleys to kill him before he was out of range. He was doomed from the start. There was no way in hell Ramsay would let him live, as he had the best claim for Warden of the North than anyone else.
    Last edited by Derah; 2016-07-29 at 06:36 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Are you fucking kidding me?
    No I'm actually serious.

But the details of my life are quite inconsequential.

Because I'm not a girl.

Girls are special! I'm a girl!

Jobs and houses just come to me because I'm a girl!

have you even SEEN the show? Whatever luxuries she had before, were because she was a stark, not because she was female.
    So has she ever fought? You know with a sword. Richard the Lionheart personally led his men into battle.

Source: Battle of Jaffa.

I would have sold England if I could but I loved how stubborn the people were. If you ever fought beside Saxon knights you'd understand why I love the English so much.

Has Dany killed others with her own hands?

I'm special because I'm a girl!

And everything else that happened to her after that, every single thing, has been one shitty situation after the next. How in heaven's name you call that "everything a normal person would want"? Do YOU want to be tortured and raped and humiliated publicly every day?
    Show Dany and book Dany are two different people at this point. Book Dany is more realistic.

I am referring to the show. The show you clearly haven't watched from what you're saying. If you seriously wanna tell me, that Sansa's life has been peachy in the show because she's a girl, get the fuck out of here. She's one of the most miserable characters in the whole thing. NOTHING has gone right for her since the show started. Pretty much the only moment where things began to improve for her (Albeit mildly) was season six. And that's after 5 seasons of getting nothing but the blackest of fates.
    Sansa is in the Vale.

I wish I could magically summon armies because "I'm a girl!"

No, because she raised them. She literally hatched their eggs, and has raised them since birth. So yeah, they're attached to her. Much like how my cat is attached to me, since I've taken care of her since she was a cub.
    Ok, fair point. But how did the dragons reach Dany in the first place?

Girl power luck, right?

I'm a girl!

Yes they do. Have you even seen the show? They disobeyed her constantly. She had to put them in chains...
    You mean words came out of her mouth and people did what she wanted.

Sounds like a Mary Sue to me.

Maybe we should all be women? I will never have to fight religious extremists with a sword ever again. Girls can just tell them to stop and all will obey.

And yet it wasn't 100 vs 1. It was 3 vs 3. Pure math, as you said.
    I'm talking about physical numbers. 100 versus 1. 100 will always win unless the 1 is some kind of demon or superhero. Is Dany a super hero?

The show IS true to the books.
    It's fan fiction now.

Stannis would never kill his own daughter.

Mel and Selyse, on the other hand, might. Then Stannis would burn them both alive.

So imagine, George, Tolkien is angry with you because you betrayed your fans.

How does that feel? I don't care what your fucking reasons are. You allowed this to happen.

These ARE realistic characters.
    The whole universe revolves around me because I'm a girl!

You know, that is realistic. You just won't like Dany in real life.

But in real life, there is a real Stannis. And he never dies.

Okay, now I know you are just trolling. What part of arya's story made you feel like she got special treatment due to being a girl? She got the living shit beaten out of her daily on the house of black and white. She was nearly killed. She spent months blind when she disobeyed orders. She has spent her entire time on the run, peniless, having to hunt doves to survive, and beg for money on the streets. What little she has, is because she's earned it. Absolutely NOTHING has been handed to her on a basket, neither due to her name, nor due to her gender.
    Arya is another story.

The revenge against the Freys is much more elaborate in the books. The North remembers. Only the Boltens and Karstarks still have an army. Imagine how powerless the Stark loyalists must feel, yet they keep fighting.

Maybe if they were all girls they'd find dragons.

So? One guy dying all of the sudden means the showrunners are catering exclusively to women now?
    They clearly played favorites. Stannis is still alive.

Why is he dead in the show?

Ser Barristan is still alive. Why is he dead in the show?

The Umbers sided with Stannis. Why did they become anti-immigrant in the show?

Right. That's why he obeyed sansa to the letter, right? That's why he just obeyed melisandre to the letter and ignored her crimes, right? That's why he was passed over when the north elected their new monarch, Right? Ohh wait, none of that shit happened. So what the fuck makes you think he is "a slave" to women now?
    Did you see what Jon did? He took Ramsey's bait after Sansa warned him. He was lucky Ramsey's archers didn't kill him.

Then when all hope had faded, she shows up with thousands of armored knights.

I'm a girl!

Jon is useful to her.

First off, she HAS fought off. What do you call it when she burned alive all the khals?
    She was born with an immunity to fire.

Girl power right?

Not everyone is a frontline general. This is just you projecting your insecurities in a childish and petulant rant. nothing more.
    So now you are insulting me.

Let me tell you something about men who lead other men into battle: they earn people's admiration and respect. If your men know that you are willing to die with them then suddenly you're not a rich lord who only cares about himself.

You are intimate with the word Cuck...
    They are slaves to women who raise other men's children. They are so blinded by their slavery to certain women's desires that they are dangerous.

Yes I am familiar with them.

They were medieval. Its irrelevant if they were men or women. That's how people obtained power in those times. So don't come here bitching about the show going all "modern day politics". If we had modern day politics in game of thrones, then we'd have no kings and queens. Renly would have accepted that he wasn't next in line to rule. Yara would have accepted that the people didn't vote for her. The Mad King would have gotten revoked by congress. And we'd be watching boring senate hearings full of impeachments and filibustering.

Nobody in the entire setting of Westeros has gotten where they are via democracy. They got to where they are because they could. Because they seized power by killing anyone who stood in their way. That's how the seven kingdoms were unified under the iron throne. Its not something exclusive to one gender or another. And calling them "evil", isn't gonna change that. You complain that the show somehow has modern politics on it, yet throw a petulant tantrum when actual medieval way of handling politics is employed.

OHh wait, no, you only whine when actual medieval way of handling politics is employed by a woman.
    My argument is that the show isn't a faithful adaptation of the books.

The show has become politically correct. It's simply a more violent form of political correctness.

You can have it. Enjoy your politically correct show with all the other queen bees and cucks.

You can also have pretty boy Jon. "He's so handsome. My heart is melting".

Everyone who has anything has had to scrape tooth and nail to get it. By force.
    Except in the show, everything just comes to Dany. Again, she has never fought herself. She has never physically led men into battle.

But I agree that winning by force are the rules. Rules imposed upon us by tyrants.

I'm a girl!
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2016-07-29 at 07:57 AM.

You know what? you're just a deluded idiot, AND a troll. I've told you repeatedly that several of my points were addressed to Sansa, who has had one of the most miserable lives ever in the show, yet you somehow redirect that to dany somehow. You are also acting like an ignorant buffoon, I dunno if on purpose to draw a reaction out of me, or if you really ARE that stupid, regardless, arguing with you, is like trying to teach a monkey advanced mathematics, so I'll just leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

Everyone else here already has.

Good day.

Prick.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    It's Garian, don't waste your time, even Jaylock is less of a troll compared to him.

You can say that about almost everyone though. Come on, Stannis directly charging King's Landing in blackwater? instead of blockading the city and starving them out? come on. Then we have Jon in the battle of the bastards almost getting everyone killed. This show is more realistic than other works based in medieval times, but its still fantasy, and it still has copious uses of "Hollywood Tactics" galore. By everyone. Not just dany, everyone.

That, and being the last known targaryen who used to rule 80% of the known world. No biggie. A name means a shit ton depending on circumstance. She had nothing by the time season 1 ended, and she had almost nothing by the time season 2 ended, but in season 3, she managed to use cunning and wit to get herself an elite army by playing on the ego of its former masters, army that she used to sack a city, amass a sizeable fortune, and earn the loyalty of the slaves she bought. She then went on a campaign to liberate 3 cities and abolish slavery and earn the love of the populace by actually treating them like people and not property.

I don't disagree. I brought that up again, to shut up garian about women somehow getting special treatment. Like it or not, Sansa IS the rightful heir of Ned. Even if she doesn't deserve the position. She's first in line simply by being a legitimate child (Well, Bran has a better claim than her, but nobody knows he's alive). But it takes more than a name to lead, and this is why she was passed over for Jon, who has more than enough experience leading others, both in battle and out of it.

Same deal goes to Yara, she WAS the rightful heir. Being a direct daughter as opposed to just sibling of the king. Children are only barred from inheriting a title when they're illegitimate. But her competition had more charisma, and was able to sway the kingsmoot in his favor, thus she lost. She wasn't just given special favors and special snowflake treatment just because she has boobs. In the Iron Islands, everyone has to earn what they receive.
    Ehm, Tywin had open route to King's Landing; that's the entire reason Stannis went blitzkrieg on KL: had he wasted time, tywin would turn his armies around and ruin any chance of getting KL. Jon's charge to Rickon's side is a bad tactical move, but it was done emotionally, not as a tactical move; and once he was out there it was a bit too late to start running back on foot.
    Not to mention being good commander doesn't make you good leader/king, we just need to look at Robert for that

Targaryens never ruled 80% of the world, wth? They never ruled anything before coming to Westeros actually, they were a minor house in valyria. If there's any moral ASOIAF taches us all the time, it's that big names don't amount to much.

Your point about Sansa proves this, name means very little, even more so when you're in the part of world where your family never was big anyway, as is the case for Dany.

Yara was never the rightful heir, Ironborn choose kings on kingsmoot, not through succession. She had the right to apply for position, which she did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    I like how Garian completely ignored my response to his first tirade.

Facts and you don't really work together do they Garian?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    George has already said thats the idea of Stannis burning Shireen was great and that he wished he thought of it, so lets throw that point out of the window straight away.
    It was out of character. If Shireen dies, it won't be Stannis who kills her.

It will interesting to see if George retcons his next book.

That will reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallly anger fans.

George will give betrayal a new definition.

Is that you George?

A more apt metaphor would be Aragorn wanting the throne all the way through the trilogy instead of just accepting it at the end, or him wielding Anduril from the very beginning instead of having it reforging in Rotk. Oh wait, those things are actually in the book and were changed for the film. What a shocker.
    Aragorn wouldn't kill an innocent child. Full stop.

It's not in his nature.

The books were written with the express intent of being unable to bring to film or television, so they've had to change a lot. If they were to make a series that was completely faithful to the books...
    Stopping you here.

Stannis never burned Shireen.
    Stannis gained the support of northern lords.
    Stannis had *his own* army.

All these things could have been kept in the show.

What George allowed/allows to happen is up to George...
    Fine.

Betrayal then. We'll move on.

Try harder.
    Aragorn wouldn't burn an innocent child alive.

When innocents who have no one to speak for them have been avenged, then we shall have peace.

I'm fine with the betrayal route btw. But you will lose so much that you will wonder if it was ever worth it.

Deleted
    It was out of character. If Shireen dies, it won't be Stannis who kills her.

It will interesting to see if George retcons his next book.

That will reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallly anger fans.

George will give betrayal a new definition.

Is that you George?
    I don't think it would be out of character in the books if Stannis did it. My major problem with it happening in the show is that Show!Stannis was shown to be far more affectionate towards Shireen. We never see Stannis meeting with Shireen in the books, his care for her is simply implied by him being her father.

That said, I don't think it will be Stannis who burns her in the books, but it could be. As I said already, George thought it was a good idea, and he wished he'd thought of it, now that could be him saying that it won't happen in the books, or it could be him saying that he'll change it so that it does happen. Who knows.

Aragorn wouldn't kill an innocent child. Full stop.

It's not in his nature.
    Fully agree, not sure what it has to do with Stannis burning Shireen though.

Stopping you here.

Stannis never burned Shireen.
    Stannis gained the support of northern lords.
    Stannis had *his own* army.

All these things could have been kept in the show.
    Stannis did have his own army, that would be the army that died with him at Winterfell. Stannis could have gotten the support of the Northern Lords, fully agree with you there, not sure why he didn't, but he didn't, so thats that. Stannis didn't burn Shireen in the book, yet. Book 6 isn't out, so we really don't know how Stannis' character in the books will go, and until then you don't really get to say what Stannis should have done.

Fine.

Betrayal then. We'll move on.
    I'm not sure why you see character development as betrayal, but whatever, moving on.
    Aragorn wouldn't burn an innocent child alive.
    Once again, fully agree. Once again, not sure what it has to do with Stannis burning Shireen.

When innocents who have no one to speak for them have been avenged, then we shall have peace.
    What?

I'm fine with the betrayal route btw. But you will lose so much that you will wonder if it was ever worth it.
    I don't get why you see character development as betrayal. If Stannis does burn Shireen in the books, I won't like it, but I fully believe it will be far better explained in the books than in the show, and explained in a way that makes sense from Stannis' point of view at the time. As for it being worth it, I'm a Stannis fanboy, but i'm apparently not as invested in him as you are, so, sucks to be you I guess?

You know what? you're just a deluded idiot, AND a troll. I've told you repeatedly that several of my points were addressed to Sansa, who has had one of the most miserable lives ever in the show, yet you somehow redirect that to dany somehow. You are also acting like an ignorant buffoon, I dunno if on purpose to draw a reaction out of me, or if you really ARE that stupid, regardless, arguing with you, is like trying to teach a monkey advanced mathematics, so I'll just leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

Everyone else here already has.

Good day.

Prick.
    God, this post made me cringe so hard.

The fuck is wrong with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a new page, is the thread still terrible?

Deleted
    As I said already, George thought it was a good idea, and he wished he'd thought of it...
    You told me everything I needed to know right there.

Stannis did have his own army, that would be the army that died with him at Winterfell. Stannis could have gotten the support of the Northern Lords, fully agree with you there, not sure why he didn't, but he didn't, so thats that. Stannis didn't burn Shireen in the book, yet. Book 6 isn't out, so we really don't know how Stannis' character in the books will go, and until then you don't really get to say what Stannis should have done.
    The point is he didn't need sell swords there because he had *loyal* men. Northerners sided with him. The show isolated Stannis as if he was truly unpopular, which simply isn't true. He didn't need to buy an army that would abandon him.

Now if the next book wishes to completely change his character, we will all know why.

That's up to you.

I'm not sure why you see character development as betrayal...
    Because you've had people following this story for a huge amount of time. To rewrite characters into something they never were betrays that loyal following.

If Stannis does burn Shireen in the books, I won't like it, but I fully believe it will be far better explained in the books than in the show, and explained in a way that makes sense from Stannis' point of view at the time.
    How's he going to burn her? By magic?

You have quite a bit of retconning to do to save face.

All my lies died in that blade. Best regards,

- Arthas
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2016-07-29 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Because you've had people following this story for a huge amount of time. To rewrite characters into something they never were betrays that loyal following.
    Thats called character development, it happens over time.
    How's he going to burn her? By magic?

You have quite a bit of retconning to do to save face.
    Its not retconning because we don't know how the story will go in the books yet. We don't even know if Stannis will die at Winterfell yet.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its a new page, is the thread still terrible?
    Yes. And now Garian is back to help viewers realise the power of woman in a show based on powerful woman. And how this new age of entertainment will take back all the years of neglect female characters have received from sexist hollywood.

Deleted
    Thats called character development, it happens over time.
    If that's how you see it, fine.

I don't agree that Stannis would change into what he did, and I certainly don't believe he would sacrifice an innocent. He wouldn't be Stannis anymore.

I hope he stays true to his character. He was a hero in an evil world. That makes him remarkable.

What the show did to him was unforgivable.

If that's how you see it, fine.

I don't agree that Stannis would change into what he did, and I certainly don't believe he would sacrifice an innocent. He wouldn't be Stannis anymore.

I hope he stays true to his character. He was a hero in an evil world. That makes him remarkable.

What the show did to him was unforgivable.
    Please stop talking about Stannis. Make and film your own TV show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Please stop talking about Stannis. Make and film your own TV show.
    I lol'd at this.

If only you knew...

Lol.

How about this instead: fuck the show. You can have it.

I lol'd at this.

If only you knew...

Lol.

How about this instead: fuck the show. You can have it.
    If only I knew about your own hand written novel hidden at the bottom of your desk among your work papers and old promo fliers? Prove us all wrong and release your work to the world Garian, we need more stories of woman over coming oppression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If only I knew about your own hand written novel hidden at the bottom of your desk among your work papers and old promo fliers? Prove us all wrong and release your work to the world Garian, we need more stories of woman over coming oppression.
    I would write realistic women.

I mean unless they don't want to be women anymore and want to lie to themselves. Then go extinct.

There's a very strong identity there. Women are actually much more vulnerable than men. They need to be protected. They need to be taught how to be strong.

Or you can lie to them and tell them that the world revolves around them, and they don't need men. The men who would deeply love them.

Fuck Game of Thrones.