Everything makes sense. Demon hunter starting zone in the vaults takes place at the same time as Broken Shore so they have to be released together. They all meet up afterwards. In PTR you were sent to do demon invasions right after so that's not surprising either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    They talk about spreading out content and then they drop the 3 biggest things. Demon Hunters, Broken Shore and Invasions at the same time...

I dont get Blizzard.
    Pretty sure what they meant was give a couple of weeks to let players get used to class changes and transmog. After that it's w/e. Dark whispers might also still be the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Everything makes sense. Demon hunter starting zone in the vaults takes place at the same time as Broken Shore so they have to be released together. They all meet up afterwards. In PTR you were sent to do demon invasions right after so that's not surprising either.

Pretty sure what they meant was give a couple of weeks to let players get used to class changes and transmog. After that it's w/e. Dark whispers might also still be the week before.
    And how much content is the Dark whispers?

We don't need 3 weeks to get used to the changes before they drop some actual pre-patch content.

Either invasions or DH/BS should have been next week

Give people something to do already ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yeah naw. They made it pretty damn clear they intended to have new quests every week for 3 weeks atleast. So far that is some bullshit, mainly because those quests all seem to happen BEFORE BS and DHs

7+ Year Old Account
    so, i tried dh's out and ye, absolutely not my class, they are fun and all, definitely gonna make one for exploration or something but not gonna work with one.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ummm...is anyone else getting constant DCs from beta, or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yeah naw. They made it pretty damn clear they intended to have new quests every week for 3 weeks atleast. So far that is some bullshit, mainly because those quests all seem to happen BEFORE BS and DHs
    We're talking about the quests with Khadgar/Dalaran, right? The very first one is Jaina leaving Dalaran. That means it has to happen after Broken Shore because Jaina is still the leader of the Kirin Tor when she attempts persuade Anduin to attack the Horde.

And how much content is the Dark whispers?

We don't need 3 weeks to get used to the changes before they drop some actual pre-patch content.

Either invasions or DH/BS should have been next week

Give people something to do already ><
    Well I'm not disagreeing there. They shouldn't hold back content this long. Just saying that story-wise the three events make sense to happen in the same week.

We're talking about the quests with Khadgar/Dalaran, right? The very first one is Jaina leaving Dalaran. That means it has to happen after Broken Shore because Jaina is still the leader of the Kirin Tor when she attempts persuade Anduin to attack the Horde.

Well I'm not disagreeing there. They shouldn't hold back content this long. Just saying that story-wise the three events make sense to happen in the same week.
    The obvious answer is they should have changed the story so they could spread them out a bit more

The obvious answer is they should have changed the story so they could spread them out a bit more
    They have 3 weeks to spread them out over. 9th-30th.

Timeline goes like this: BS and DHs at the sime time -> Voljins funereal with DHs present and Invasions begin -> You get sent to Dala above kara and replace Dreadlord Jaina with Khadgar -> Go to ulduar because Magni -> Go to karazhan for book -> Bring Alodi back -> Port the Dala to BI
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Demon Hunters are a simpler class so there won't be such a huge gap between the best and worst players.
    this hurts to read, really, makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Timeline goes like this: BS and DHs at the sime time -> Voljins funereal with DHs present and Invasions begin -> You get sent to Dala above kara and replace Dreadlord Jaina with Khadgar -> Go to ulduar because Magni -> Go to karazhan for book -> Bring Alodi back -> Port the Dala to BI
    Yeah, this is exactly how it played out on the test realm.

Hope DHs then can get a type of 'launch up and hover, then land and brandish weapon' like Shamans got rain of Frogs book or Hunter got Firework launcher or the like. Or some kind of wing flap and stretch one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    We'll see about that. It's amazing how the devs underestimate the shitness of some players.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    gods sake, anyone else getting constantly dc'd?

Formerly known as Arafal

It shouldnt. There are some seriously shitty players out there. They really do underestimate how bad some players are.

They talk about spreading out content and then they drop the 3 biggest things. Demon Hunters, Broken Shore and Invasions at the same time...

I dont get Blizzard.
    Neither do I. They might as well have released one of them next week and dark whispers earlier this week. There's only so much you can do with transmog and w/e. I really hope dark whispers is next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    gods sake, anyone else getting constantly dc'd?
    Beta realms have been crapping out today yes

just got another client update for beta and didnt have any disconnects ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It shouldnt. There are some seriously shitty players out there. They really do underestimate how bad some players are.
    What happened to "easy to play, hard to master"? guess its "no real master'ing possible cause 3 buttons xD" now.

What happened to "easy to play, hard to master"? guess its "no real master'ing possible cause 3 buttons xD" now.
    There are classes that are easy to play, hard to master. Enh shaman, Feral druid, some healers, etc. Not every class is going to be easy to play, hard to master, although I kinda wish DH was like that, but whatever.

I still think you will be able to notice when you have a good havoc or a bad havoc in your group, because the difference between good and bad players in general is pretty big.