Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    Is there any way to make the refeshes show up at the same point as your buttons? I moved your ui bit down a little on my screen but the CD refreshes stay in the same place.
    You can drag all icons anywhere you'd like

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    thanks for the update.
    It must be a problem on my end because the rotation begins with an empty green Icon. stormstrike appeared on the rotation so I got rid of my weak aura for it, now stormstrike is ignored again in TMW.

reloaded the interface with TMW only but the problem persist.

TMW is up to date (8.1.1) and I use the new version linked in the quote.
    I just realized the version you downloaded is a little outdated. I made an update last night that should fix some more issues if you're having them.

Try this link here
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-07-26 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    @chesder , thank you so much for this! Your UI is actually exactly what I have been looking for. Would you consider making a bundle so I could download something similar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    @chesder , thank you so much for this! Your UI is actually exactly what I have been looking for. Would you consider making a bundle so I could download something similar ?
    I use Elvui, if you'd like I can link you my profile so that it will display in the same way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I use Elvui, if you'd like I can link you my profile so that it will display in the same way
    If you could, that would be fantastic! Thank you so much

I'll be making a Quality of Life change soon that will allow the ability to more easily move icons around and customize the Profile. Be sure to check back soon for the update.

- - - Updated - - -

QoL

- A new Anchor Icon has been created to allow easier movement of the groups. You should be able to move icons around as needed. Keep in mind that icons that are overlapping are doing so in order to maintain an overall appearance and if you change scales, be sure to also change the scales of icons under or overtop of the groups.

You can find the newest version here

- - - Updated - - -

If you could, that would be fantastic! Thank you so much
    http://textuploader.com/5ef96

That's my profile

Deleted
    I'll be making a Quality of Life change soon that will allow the ability to more easily move icons around and customize the Profile. Be sure to check back soon for the update.

- - - Updated - - -

QoL

- A new Anchor Icon has been created to allow easier movement of the groups. You should be able to move icons around as needed. Keep in mind that icons that are overlapping are doing so in order to maintain an overall appearance and if you change scales, be sure to also change the scales of icons under or overtop of the groups.

You can find the newest version here

- - - Updated - - -

http://textuploader.com/5ef96

That's my profile
    This is fantastic, thank you once again! I can't figure out for the life of me how I bring up my LFR / achivement panels, any ideas?

This is fantastic, thank you once again! I can't figure out for the life of me how I bring up my LFR / achivement panels, any ideas?
    I wish I had an answer for you lol I haven't gotten totally accustom to Elvui unfortunately.

You really did a great job with these. Converted me from Weak Auras for sure. Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    You can drag all icons anywhere you'd like

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized the version you downloaded is a little outdated. I made an update last night that should fix some more issues if you're having them.

Try this link here
    I tried the link in the post #65 and #69. still no SS in the rotation. I don't understand why it works for other but not for me. I have "minimal" amount of addon (elvui, recount, TMW 8.1.1, weak aura) atm and they are up to date. I don't know how to help.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2016-07-27 at 06:33 PM.

I tried the link in the post #65 and #69. still no SS in the rotation. I don't understand why it works for other but not for me. I have "minimal" amount of addon (elvui, recount, TMW 8.1.1, weak aura) atm and they are up to date. I don't know how to help.
    One thing that worked for some was right clicking the Stormstrike icon and changing it in the top left from Spell Cooldown to Conditional Icon.

Also it would be best to check the very first post when downloading new versions. Some posts after may have incorrect data but the first post is always the latest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoxxi View Post
    You really did a great job with these. Converted me from Weak Auras for sure. Keep up the good work!
    Glad you like it. Don't forget though that weakauras is still useful for other reasons

Deleted
    One thing that worked for some was right clicking the Stormstrike icon and changing it in the top left from Spell Cooldown to Conditional Icon.
    solved with this!

thanks!

solved with this!

thanks!
    Good to hear! I won't be updating the addon since this is a fairly contained issue to some people. If it shows up more for others I'll change the profile.

Another fantastic TMW profile. You're doing a great job with these.

Deleted
    Sup folks,

Need some assistance with TellMeWhen and importing this string.
    I'm a WeakAura guy, and know nothing about TellMeWhen, but gonna use it for this rotation only.
    Download TMW -> /tmw -> right click on one of the 4 icons in the middle of my screen -> copy-paste the string into the import/export field -> import to my character profile and "overwrite it". It says the import was successful, but nothing has happend. Do i need to activate the profile or something? What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimzy View Post
    Sup folks,

Need some assistance with TellMeWhen and importing this string.
    I'm a WeakAura guy, and know nothing about TellMeWhen, but gonna use it for this rotation only.
    Download TMW -> /tmw -> right click on one of the 4 icons in the middle of my screen -> copy-paste the string into the import/export field -> import to my character profile and "overwrite it". It says the import was successful, but nothing has happend. Do i need to activate the profile or something? What am I missing here?
    The Profile is set to only show while in Enhancement spec and also while targetting a hostile target.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Indeed, but after importing the String he still should be able to see the TMW Profile layout until he locks TMW with /tmw lock command?
    The only thing I can think of is the profile wasn't imported properly. It should work otherwise.

Deleted
    On my 10th attempt, thanks to dragothica, i made it work. I think the wording of import to a profile is a little strange, and it confused me a whole lot. dragothica said to "import from String to Profile / Overwrite" which is exactly what to do. I may have import from profile to profile? something like that, which is not correct

Quote Originally Posted by Grimzy View Post
    On my 10th attempt, thanks to dragothica, i made it work. I think the wording of import to a profile is a little strange, and it confused me a whole lot. dragothica said to "import from String to Profile / Overwrite" which is exactly what to do. I may have import from profile to profile? something like that, which is not correct
    I'll add clearer instructions to the main post. Sorry it was so troublesome

Can you tell me what the difference is between this TMW vs the other thread with weak auras? I'm coming back to the WoW for this xpac, and playing enhancement having never played it before.

Weak Auras is more widely used however, I would argue, it has much more depth making it harder to use/get used to. Outside of that though there is very little difference.