Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Woman who laced husbands milkshake and bashed his brains in wants a lighter sentence

http://nypost.com/2016/07/28/woman-w...hter-sentence/

LOL, bitch, you drugged him and bashed his brains in, that doesn't qualify as self-defense.

On a side note, this chick looks like what I always imagined Celistra or fencers to look like.

One of Hong Kong’s most notorious killers — an American expat dubbed the “Milkshake Murderer”– was back in court this week with a bid to get her life sentence reduced.

Nancy Kissel earned her nickname in 2003, when she killed hubby Robert Kissel, a senior executive for Merrill Lynch, in their Hong Kong apartment — bludgeoning him to death after serving him a strawberry milkshake spiked with sedatives.

After a dramatic, well-publicized trial, Kissel, now 51, was convicted of murder in 2005 and sentenced to life in prison at Hong Kong’s maximum security Tai Lam Centre for Women.

On Wednesday, Kissel’s attorney filed a writ to the city’s high court accusing the government department that periodically reviews sentences of long-time prisoners of “wrongly” refusing to whittle down her sentence when it rejected her appeal in April 2014.

“Given…the applicant’s demonstration of remorse and repentance, the respondent acted unreasonably,” the writ states — a reference to the city’s Long Term Prison Sentences Review Board.

The writ insisted that it was “highly unlikely” Kissel would commit another crime and requested that she be transferred to the US, where the likelihood of a reduced sentence is much greater.
    Modal TriggerNancy KisselPhoto: AFP/Getty Images
    “The applicant is a foreign prisoner who is likely to be deported upon completion of any converted determinate sentence so that she and her family…have some idea as to what the future holds,” the court documents allege.

It’s unclear when a decision on the writ will come down, but a review board offers recommendations to Hong Kong’s chief executive regarding the release of any inmate before the end of his or her sentence.

The Michigan-born mom’s marriage to Robert Kissel, 50, began to deteriorate in mid-2003 when she periodically made trips back to their Vermont home to have an affair with a twice-married electrician, who had done work in their house, it emerged during the trial.

Robert became suspicious and hired a private investigator to keep an eye on his wife and secretly download spyware on her computer.

Tensions arose between the couple and it all came to a head on the night of Nov. 2, 2003, when Kissel had their six-year-old daughter give Robert the drug-laced drink, knocking him out, officials said.

Kissel then grabbed an eight pound metal statuette, and clubbed her husband to death, then rolled up his corpse in a carpet and dumped it in the storage room of their luxury apartment complex.

Police quickly put the pieces together and arrested Kissel, who claimed her husband had been sexually assaulting her for years and that he was a workaholic, alcoholic and cocaine addict.

During her 2005 murder trial, Kissel admitted that she killed her husband, but claimed that it was in self -defense during an argument over their looming divorce.

Prosecutors argued that Kissel stood to gain up to $18 million from the death of her rich husband, charging that she planned to elope with the Vermont electrician with whom she was carrying on the affair.

But, in February 2010, Hong Kong’s top court overturned her conviction because of legal errors in the trial.

Kissel received a new hearing, but was again found guilty in 2011 and then lost her appeal in 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    IN CHINA?! LOL!! I can only imagine if this happened in the US. She'd be walking out of that courtroom scott free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Commit crimes in other countries? Other countries get to punish you!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Grand Queen of Gold-Digging Bitches right there.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Wow the titel also bashed my brains a bit too.

7+ Year Old Account
    She didn't claim battered woman syndrome for the alleged years of sexual abuse?

Who did she have for a lawyer, a potato?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Whats wrong with the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Your spelling of title also bashed my brains in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    She didn't claim battered woman syndrome for the alleged years of sexual abuse?

Who did she have for a lawyer, a potato?
    I'm pretty sure Tradewind isn't a lawyer
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Wow calling mmo-champ users out in the first couple sentences.

She might get a lighter sentence cus the matriarchy.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tradewind isn't a lawyer
    Insert Drake joke here.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

"lighter sentence please because vagina"

thats it basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Insert Drake joke here.
    Yerr a Drake joke
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    She was cheating on him, he wanted a divorce, she killed him, claims there was abuse but has no evidence. Gee, it sure seems like she deserves leniency!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    IN CHINA?! LOL!! I can only imagine if this happened in the US. She'd be walking out of that courtroom scott free.
    the moment abuse is said, even with no evidence, 6months max.

It's like no one has ever watched Snapped.

About her looking like those users, god yes and many others.

Deleted
    inb4 social media explodes saying its the mans fault for the women snapping

10+ Year Old Account
    Woman who laced husbands milkshake and bashed his brains in wants a lighter sentence
    To be fair, if I killed someone I would want a lighter sentence.

Preferably something like compulsory attendance on a "Stop murdering people" course, one hour every other Thursday for a couple of months would be ideal.

So... she claims she was sexually assaulted for years, but she stayed for his money while having an affair. wtf

Michigan born mom
    No surprise there, there's some ruthless bitches here.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.