10+ Year Old Account

What happened with Doom Wolves?

I remember seeing in a video showing off the spells and animations for enhancement shamans and I remember seeing one called Doom Wolves where one was a lightning wolf and the other was a lava wolf. Has that idea been scrapped or is this something coming with Legion?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I remember seeing in a video showing off the spells and animations for enhancement shamans and I remember seeing one called Doom Wolves where one was a lightning wolf and the other was a lava wolf. Has that idea been scrapped or is this something coming with Legion?
    its a artifact talent, let me find it real quick for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    it's an artifact trait for enhancement, it's still in there.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Something about these guys, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok I thought this was the case just wanted to be sure. I was worried they got rid of it for some reason. Nice to see they're still there. Thanks. They look so damn cool.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe