Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thats a male attack helicopter
    No, it's clearly got two boobs on either side of the err... cockpit.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I doubt she would want to put up with even more shit. And even is she did I don't see it happening unless Trump gets in and completely fucks up the country so bad that people become nostalgic for Obama's presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    .... Don't say that, just beware what voting for her is enabling.
    Well, depends on her charisma and scandals tbh, if she has the charisma of her mother once she is old enough I'm more inclined to believe that she will be the finishing blow that will shatter the democrats or at least enable an even more comical person than Trump on the republican side, even if they disintegrate after this election. Hillary is already close..

So what would that be? A paper seeling?
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Just pokemon go did more for youth fitness in 24 hours than she did in eight years.....
    As President she has a lot more power. She could go all out. It would be magnificent.

She would probably be a better option, than Trump and Hilary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Says the genius who thinks that black males are more inherently violent.
    What? Where do you get this from?

Seriously post some proof or stfu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    What? Where do you get this from?

Seriously post some proof or stfu.
    Dude, in any thread regarding inner city, racism, etc., I have always seen you pull the "genetic" card or some higher incidence of testosterone as a legitimate answer to any issue about blacks and criminality.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    No, the country is racist and sexist, remember?
    Are you trying to indicate that its not?
    OT: No, I doubt she'll stay in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    6. Experience
    What experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Dude, in any thread regarding inner city, racism, etc., I have always seen you pull the "genetic" card or some higher incidence of testosterone as a legitimate answer to any issue about blacks and criminality.
    Can you post a quote of this? Just to be sure what I said, since your memory doesn't appear to be very sharp.

If you can't - in theory, why is it wrong to speculate that genes may differ between populations and one such gene (or many) could influence different rates of testosterone (which itself is linked to aggression and criminality) and influence the likelihood of becoming a criminal under specific circumstances (research: MAO-A, race, and crime)?

Her comment about being "proud of America for the first time ever" when Barack was elected would bite her. Deservedly so in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Are you trying to indicate that its not?
    OT: No, I doubt she'll stay in politics.
    Of course it is. Black people don't have power.

Is it likely that we'll see Michelle Obama run for president in 8-16 years time?

1. Great charisma
    2. Connection with Barack Obama
    3. Mostly liked within the Democratic party
    4. Very relatable
    5. Tech savvy
    6. Experience

Seems like she is being primed to run for president in the future. She also ticks all the boxes. I think someone young and fresh like Michelle Obama would be an excellent choice for president.
    After her husband (ignoring the theory that she's really a he), there's no chance in Hades that America will elect another Negro to the office, and there's zero chance that America will tolerate another Obama. I, and millions of individuals like me, have had enough of the Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Kennedy clans, etc. (not to neglect to mention the globalists, Wall Street twats, and diversity brigades, etc.). At this point, the West is well on its way towards massive upheaval, and it's my fear that America will bear the brunt of it in the future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obama isn't really a political dynasty - the other three sure, absolutely - but Obama? Zero political power in either of their families prior to him entering politics and becoming president.

Weird to list him next to Bush / Clinton / Kennedy's - but then you're perspective is pretty weird - so I guess I should be less surprised.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Is it likely that we'll see Michelle Obama run for president in 8-16 years time?

1. Great charisma
    4. Very relatable
    5. Tech savvy
    6. Experience

Seems like she is being primed to run for president in the future. She also ticks all the boxes. I think someone young and fresh like Michelle Obama would be an excellent choice for president.
    If Trump will be good president, you will not see any presidential election ever again, he will demolish that. People WILL want Trump back and back and back, and probably there will be a referendum to keep Trump longer.

IF he is true to his word (like we all know, all previous presidents lied their asses in).

In current state of US, America REALLY REALLY needs Trump to be president. Not some woman for the sake of being a woman. (Hillary)

People voting for Hillary, not because what she wants to do (why these people are stupid) but only because they want to see a woman president. Anyone, EXCEPT Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    She barely had any resources though. She has no actual power in the government, remember?
    influence = power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    In current state of US, America REALLY REALLY needs Trump to be president.
    Are people seriously this deluded?

People voting for Hillary, not because what she wants to do (why these people are stupid) but only because they want to see a woman president. Anyone, EXCEPT Hillary.
    Last I checked I was voting for her because of the party platform, so....no.

The vagina is just an incidental benefit.

1. Great charisma
    4. Very relatable
    5. Tech savvy
    6. Experience

You just told us 6 jokes. Thank you.

MOOChelle as a President?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA