Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Watching lonely single men make shitty bait threads LUL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    Kids love that shit. Why they can't just move onto beer and wine to make beverage shopping easier is just one example of the little bastards' lack of consideration.
    The French give wine to their kids, maybe we just need to stop coddling our kids with pasturized cow secretions.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    What do married couples do with all this milk? Is it a sexual thing?

Every example of productive texting is apparently about getting milk from stores.

Is milk a code-word for nipple clamps or butt plugs or something?
    Milk is typically used with cereal and I take a dollop of it and some honey in my morning tea. We have to keep getting it because we generally don't get gallons of it, but rather use the little 12 oz. bottles. Saves money and waste but you have to keep buying them if you need them over the weekend.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    just once can you stupid fuckers take my word for gospel?

Deleted
    The French give wine to their kids, maybe we just need to stop coddling our kids with pasturized cow secretions.
    It curdles when poured on Coco Pops. That's the other stuff they are bottomless pits for; our daughter went through a phase a few years ago where we just used to eventually give her the box to graze at. She'd lick her hand and give it a swirl and then gnaw the cereal off when she thought we weren't looking.....

Every example of productive texting is apparently about getting milk from stores.

You may just be a pervert.

Sometimes milk is just milk

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Last four txts from my better half to me (verbatim):

Her: My mum will cone and pick the children up on Friday and have them all day, shell bring them home for 5.30 so they can have some tea before going to the pub with you.

Her: Beavers v late - doing fires and marshmallows, still not back. Are the girls home? Are the getting themselves ready?

Me: They're getting in the shower

Her: Excellent

So much fucking drama.

Just wait unitl you pre-teens hit 40, then you'll see...
    You can't really dust for vomit.

The fuck? How old are you?

10+ Year Old Account

nope . missionary.

also fyi if you are married with kids, you go through a lot of fucking milk. seriously its like wtf

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My dad made wine when we were kids - still does now - and he would allow my sisters and I to have one glass each at dinner. I believe I was about 14 when he first let us and it continued up until I left home at 18.
    When I was 7/8 I used to spend my winters in Val d'Isere, a ski town in France - and the old dude who owned the (BnB? House? It was weird) used to try to coax my parents into giving me wine even at that age (a glass with dinner, similarly) - sometimes they said yes - sometimes no.

As a kid, it was just weird-tasting juice, but the uncertainty of whether or not I could have it made it exciting/taboo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The French give wine to their kids
    i thought most muslim counties banned alcohol?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    i thought most muslim counties banned alcohol?
    The day French Muslims try to get wine banned in France, is the day the French respond violently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I've seen people text for an hour for just one message and get a reply back "K"
    how is that productive. I don't like using my fingers tapping on a little screen.
    Creeper

My wife and I text all the time.

Usually its: Your kids are being assholes, what cocktail are you going to make me when you get home.

Deleted
    When I was 7/8 I used to spend my winters in Val d'Isere, a ski town in France - and the old dude who owned the (BnB? House? It was weird)
    "Pension" maybe depending upon the set up of how the accommodation was rented out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    "Pension" maybe depending upon the set up of how the accommodation was rented out.
    Ah cool - ya definitely a half-pension, since we were skiing most days anyways.

That's a neat model, I'm surprised we don't have something more like it over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just scrolling through texts between my me and my wife and it appears it is mostly 3 topics over and over: What do you want to eat? What do I need to pick up from the store? Just thinking about you have a great day!

Anything urgent gets a phone call which happens very rarely
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    47 years old
    Jay, sweetie. Have you ever been in a serious relationship? I ask because you're asking some very obvious questions that is a typical part of couple-dom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Watching lonely single men make shitty bait threads LUL
    He's 47. How can he be single?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    He's 47. How can he be single?
    Are you not familiar with Jayburner's threads? He goes to bars and gets drunk, hits on 20-somethings, posts on MMO-C.

Deleted
    A GODDAM FUCKING MEN!!!!

90% of fights with my gf start with some misunderstanding by me or her on whatsapp. I tried to tell her why not just talk face to face, 90% of the things we talk about on whatsapp could wait until we meet but nooooo, lets go crazy because understand context etc. wrong.