Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Maybe she had her reasons.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't bribe the right officials thinking that being a woman is enough for a reduced sentence like in the US. That was a costly mistake.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Whats wrong with the title?
    English is not my native language, so i had to read the title 3 times to fully understand the meaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    English is not my native language, so i had to read the title 3 times to fully understand the meaning.
    Other than a missing apostrophe and possibly a comma, there is nothing wrong with the title.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/28/woman-w...hter-sentence/

LOL, bitch, you drugged him and bashed his brains in, that doesn't qualify as self-defense.

On a side note, this chick looks like what I always imagined Celistra or fencers to look like..
    Dunno about fencers, but I think Celista has a picture in the one picture thread.

If I recall, she is much prettier. Theory disproven.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    IN CHINA?! LOL!! I can only imagine if this happened in the US. She'd be walking out of that courtroom scott free.
    No doubt she would also be considered a hero, feminism has done wonders for our country!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    No doubt she would also be considered a hero, feminism has done wonders for our country!
    I always wonder what color the sky is in the world were you people live.
    May I recomend https://www.mgtow.com? I hear they also live in their own dream world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    No surprise there, there's some ruthless bitches here.
    Gotta love this part "Kissel had their six-year-old daughter give Robert the drug-laced drink, knocking him out." Nothing more heartwarming than a loving mother using her daughter to murder her father.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. Considering how many Millennials buy into Feminism, it kind of puts me off from dating people my age.

Wouldn't want to be accused of rape the moment the feminist deems it convenient.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    May I recomend https://www.mgtow.com? I hear they also live in their own dream world.
    I always wonder when people like you will join us in the real world, but the truth is hard to accept, huh?

Gotta love this part "Kissel had their six-year-old daughter give Robert the drug-laced drink, knocking him out." Nothing more heartwarming than a loving mother using her daughter to murder her father.
    Yeah, that's going to definitely affect the kid as she grows up, if it hasn't started to already if she's aware of what part she played in it all. Pretty despicable woman to have their kid do that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Other than a missing apostrophe and possibly a comma, there is nothing wrong with the title.
    the joys of posting from a phone

- - - Updated - - -

I know right.

That takes a special kind of crazy

People are seriously terrible at murder. You laced his milkshake and bashed his brains in; who else did you think the cops were going to suspect?

I swear, most criminals are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    People are seriously terrible at murder. You laced his milkshake and bashed his brains in; who else did you think the cops were going to suspect?

confirmed, Celista is a serial murderer.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2016-07-30 at 12:11 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The criminal who doesn't want a lighter sentence would be a more noteworthy story rather then the one who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why is that?
    Exaggeration, but yes women get lighter sentences than men regularly in the United States. You don't see feminists who are supposedly about equality rather than the female superiority that the name implies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Maybe she had her reasons.
    Is this her? Poor thing, her husband definitely had a mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    confirmed, Celista is a serial murderer.
    Of course not.

Care to join me in my underground l̶a̶i̶r̶ d̶u̶n̶g̶e̶o̶n̶ abode this evening?

I don't believe in life sentences for any individual, but I can safely assert that I don't feel sorry for her situation.

There aren't too many convicted people out there that don't want a lighter or shorter sentence. This isn't really news.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Just like the same dream world where people think the gender wage gap is a thing. That dream world is even more filled with imaginary things and creatures just like the minds of most feminists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Much less did she even try to dispose of the body?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What truth is that again?
    That women get MUCH lighter sentences than men in the United States for the exact same crimes.