Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    you don't have to spend billions on border security. the solution is simple, refuse any state aid for refugees. No welfare, no food subsidies, no work visas, no anything. Once they get somewhere and realize that they are absolutely on their own, the problem will solve itself.
    Sure. Hundreds of thousands of desperate people inside the country. What a great solution Supertony. I'm impressed. Both from a security, economic point of view, what you're saying would mean an esponential increase of criminality.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I can't dispute the information, so ima stick my fingers in my ears and shout"
    Use legit websites and sources bud. Otherwise why would we take the info seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Typical response when you don't like the truth.
    Sorry all i see are the thousands attacks on immigrants, every day more and more shelter burn or gets attacked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    This numbers looks fake and i never heared about this "news" sites.
    The report is linked in the article
    Figures 2015 are on par with previous years
    2015, 402 741 foreigners law violations (2014: 156,396), the police registered. With their consideration the total amount of registered crime is more than six million (2015: 6,330,649; 2014: 6,082,064). Excluding the immigration law violations 5,927,908 offenses were recorded, corresponding to the level of the previous year (2014: 5,925,668).
    A simple click that he apparently, was too busy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sure. Hundreds of thousands of desperate people inside the country. What a great solution Supertony. I'm impressed. Both from a security, economic point of view, what you're saying would mean an esponential increase of criminality.
    Well, it would certainly curb future migration wouldn't it?

Also, I'd start deporting those that commit crimes, no matter how minor, back to their country of origin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Use legit websites and sources bud. Otherwise why would we take the info seriously.
    disprove the data.

Not everyone links stories from your "approved" websites, get over it tennisball.

Deleted

Also, I'd start deporting those that commit crimes, no matter how minor, back to their country of origin.
    Uh? So hold on... you think that people will suddenly stop coming?
    One day Supertony, you will understand that we are not the US, the middle east and africa are our backgarden and we can't just wish they stop coming.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

disprove the data.

Not everyone links stories from your "approved" websites, get over it tennisball.
    You just need to click on the report you linked and translate it from german using auto translate to see for yourself.

Sorry all i see are the thousands attacks on immigrants, every day more and more shelter burn or gets attacked.
    They're attacking their own and even if they were, blame the government for 1) Allowing so many in and 2) Allowing them to freely commit crimes without punishment.

Deleted

He's misguided but he might see sense if you give him enough proof.

isprove the data.

Don't waste your time with him. He's not really there. There's no one home.

You almost never use legitimate sources. Stop talking.

Thats some rly evil nazi shit, most of them dont even know the law or even the language but hey lets send them into a warzone for jaywalking.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    She literally doubled down. Oh well I think this is the end of her political career.

A good and strong leader that can stand up for what is right even when the rightwing fascists are screaming loud

10+ Year Old Account
    You almost never use legitimate sources. Stop talking.
    CBC, Reuters, AP etc

Nice try haha.

CBC, Reuters, AP etc

Nice try haha.
    Those are maybe 1/10th of your sources. Nice try. Ooooo lemme do a BadmintonPro smilie now

Deleted
    Thats some rly evil nazi shit, most of them dont even know the law or even the language but hey lets send them into a warzone for jaywalking.
    He can talk as he has two oceans in between. He does not understand that SOCIAL TENSION is something we simply cant allow to happen in here. We're not an island somewhere else. We have to deal with our neighbours. And what we've been doing so far does not work.

They're attacking their own and even if they were, blame the government for 1) Allowing so many in and 2) Allowing them to freely commit crimes without punishment.
    Sorry your 3 children burned i just set fire to MY home because i can !

Deleted
    This policy will just lead to the total fall-out of any refugee etc sympahty in Western Europe. After all these decades, there are still no reliable methods of integration. It is just a folly to belive this huge surge of refugees could be integrated more effectively than the previous generations of foreigners. And by letting in these refugees terrorists have been able to easily travel into Europe. It cannot and will not be the answer to Middle Eastern and African troubles that people move into Europe. Otherwise it will lead to civil war and ultimately navies shooting refugee boats in the Meditterannean and nobody wants that.

When is enogh enough? The stream will not stop, as the climate gets hotter people farther and farther from the Medittereanea will push towards to cross into the EU. If European civilization is to survive this cannot continue.

EDIT: And I'd like to point out I don't advocate for shootings civil wars etc. it's just what I fear will happen in 10 to 30 years if this continues

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are maybe 1/10th of your sources. Nice try. Ooooo lemme do a BadmintonPro smilie now
    I love how you're making claims with no facts or evidence. Let us know when you can prove them.

Sigh....

I should clarify, any sort of crime that involves moral turpitude.

fascists and nazis never stop to amaze us with the level of stupid they stand for

"This house won't burn down."

*turns around, house is ablaze*

"I stand by what I said."