Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    To be fair, it was really effective anti-Russian foreign policy when the US backed that Saudi guy in Afghanistan, and there were absolutely no negative long term consequences from that.
    Or the Shah in Iran, I am sure nothing bad ever came of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Wow, so much deranged tinfoil hat people in this thread...Hillary is playing you simpletons so easy. She gives zero proofs of anything, yet you gobble it all up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Or the Shah in Iran, I am sure nothing bad ever came of that.
    I'm sure with Hillary's great work in Libya the middle east will become stable n prosperous!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    To be fair, it was really effective anti-Russian foreign policy when the US backed that Saudi guy in Afghanistan, and there were absolutely no negative long term consequences from that.
    You mean apart from the creation of the Taliban, the spreading of wahhabi based extremism and total instability in the area?

Hmm, somehow Dajil and the welsh rabbit have converted this thread into an anti-American thread.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Hmm, somehow Dajil and the welsh rabbit have converted this thread into an anti-American thread.
    Can you respond without one dimensional platitudes? I mean, fuck at least Skroe has wit, a degree of insight and a sense of humor.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Can you respond without one dimensional platitudes? I mean, fuck at least Skroe has wit, a degree of insight and a sense of humor.
    This is his only joy in life, Skroe's too.

Skroe: "I will punish Russia!" "Grrr!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post

Actually more like this guy:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN10725E
    "If it is Russia and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences," the Indiana governor and Donald Trump's running mate (Mike Pence) said in a statement.

This is one reason why you Trumpists are so goddamn awful at everything. You can't even get your own internal story straight. I for one, don't think you give a rats ass about Russia (yet), anymore than you give a rats ass about "Globalism" a phrase never before uttered until Trump said it, and half a dozen other bullshit things that you suddenly defend. All you're doing is circling the wagons around Cheeto Jesus to protect him, even to the extent of betraying this country to one of our most vile enemies. Nice patriotism you got there, champs.

Re: Paul Ryan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...4dd_story.html

A spokesman for House Speaker Paul Ryan says Russian President Vladimir Putin should stay out of the U.S. presidential election.

The brief statement from Brendan Buck on Wednesday comes as Democrats blamed Russia for hacking the Democratic National Committee. Republican Donald Trump called for Russia to infiltrate Hillary Clinton’s email, an unprecedented suggestion to a foreign power to conduct cyberspying on a presidential candidate.

Buck said in a statement: “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election.”

But yeah don't mind me while I continue to brutalize you with Americans on your side that won't let Russia off the hook like you will. Even, you know, Cheeto Jesus' running mate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post

Eh, Idk if Skroe is Geoffrey tier, Plus too his credit he can mostly stay on topic, McCarthyism or not Skroe at least can focus. Hubcap, Ehhhh idk what he is doing in this thread, he seems to be weaving about like a drunk driver.

I think he wants to insult me but I am unsure. Skroe at least came out and said "foreigner," and "UnAmerican," with Hubcap? Idk, is he calling me foreign or American? Is that an insult? Idk?

To give Skroe some credit I'd say he is some kind of Petyr Baelish?

As an aside thanks to the Game of Thrones TV show its almost impossible to watch movies from the UK without realizing that HBO employs almost all of them.

Eh, Idk if Skroe is Geoffrey tier, Plus too his credit he can mostly stay on topic, McCarthyism or not Skroe at least can focus. Hubcap, Ehhhh idk what he is doing in this thread, he seems to be weaving about like a drunk driver.

I think he wants to insult me but I am unsure. Skroe at least came out and said "foreigner," and "UnAmerican," with Hubcap? Idk, is he calling me foreign or American? Is that an insult? Idk?

As an aside thanks to the Game of Thrones TV show its almost impossible to watch movies from the UK without realizing that HBO employs almost all of them.
    Hubcap is a teriffic poster.

And how Ciarán Hinds was criminally under-used in Game of Throne is a scandal. To me, from Rome (in many ways GoT's spiritual prodecessor), he is the definitive Julius Caesar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hubcap is a teriffic poster.

And how Ciarán Hinds was criminally under-used in Game of Throne is a scandal. To me, from Rome (in many ways GoT's spiritual prodecessor), he is the definitive Julius Caesar.
    Mance Rayder was better done in the books, and yeah, in general I hated the just over all lack of attention to the wildlings and Ciarán being such a great actor it was practically sacrilegious how they didn't use more of that plot. Then again that show must be getting expensive, and they've now outrun Martin's work..... I agree, he was underused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Recognized after how many years of searching for them?
    From wiki.

The poster child for WMD in Iraq, Secretary of State Colin Powell "testified" to United Nations Security Council in February 2003 about WMD in Iraq.

On September 13, 2004, Powell testified before the Senate Governmental Affairs Committee, acknowledging that the sources who provided much of the information in his February 2003 UN presentation were "wrong" and that it was "unlikely" that any stockpiles of WMDs would be found.

Powell announced his resignation as Secretary of State on November 15, 2004.

So litel more then one and a half years. Also note that it was a raging political and media discussion about the truth of WMD during the time.

counterquestion, has there been any major russia media who dare to push the theory that it was a russian supplied BUK (with or without Russian crew) to the separatists who did shoot down Flight 17?
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-07-30 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    counterquestion, has there been any major russia media who dare to push the theory that it was a russian supplied BUK (with or without Russian crew) to the separatists who did shoot down Flight 17?
    I think the moscow times did, they are however "ofcourse" evul western media run by bbc and cnn, anyone who really questions Putins actions are.

It doesnt matter how much "western media" exposes the flaws of the west, they're still somehow controlled by the ones they hang out to dry.

You can find dusins of articles beeing negative about everything from our military, politicians, economy, sports, society etc. etc. But as soon as Putin is even mentioned in the panama papers they are all only out to get Russia.

In the west, the medias finest job is to questions the establishment, without the media we'd really be fucked, somehow media in Russia seems to have some kind of Truman Show function.

Deleted

I take offense of that, Petyr Baellish is smart, Skroe will underestimate his "enemies" cuz 'murica!

Deleted

Lol did he call you an "unamerican foreigner"? Ahahahah
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-07-30 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    I'd love to be a sponsored troll. Would be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I'd love to be a sponsored troll. Would be a lot of fun.
    The Finns don't pay you?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Does anyone in the FBI or NSA think that Edward Snowden could behind the hacking.

BTW.. there has not been anything remarkable disclosed by the emails

I reckon the Democarts are behind this so call email leak
    and are trying to bring My Main Man Trumpy into Disrepute.

Well us Trumpy Fans Worldwide are not Wearing It..

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-07-30 at 09:57 AM.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    James Clapper won't release any info regarding who actually did the DNC hack, though it's presumed that our intelligence agencies can easily discover who did it.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-intellig...194319018.html

There's more at the link of course, but that's the relevant info. The mouthpieces who are pointing this at Russia have strong ties to military and economic concerns that directly benefit from conflict with them, so I take their words with a small truckload of grains of salt and don't consider them valid. It's pretty obvious that the neocons and neoliberals in the US power structure want to escalate with Russia and this is a pretty convenient gateway for them to try.
    Private security firms have traced the hack back to russia, read the article on motherboard and not some "yahoo" news site. Your post is full of buzz words that you don't even understand the meaning of like neoliberals. You pointing it directly towards some party politics nonsense shows you have done very little actual reading.

Now wise up and don't insult both or intelligence coming here with some american politics buzzwords to try to sound remotely convincing since you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Private security firms have traced the hack back to russia, read the article on motherboard and not some "yahoo" news site.
    I think he covered that with "The mouthpieces who are pointing this at Russia have strong ties to military and economic concerns that directly benefit from conflict with them, so I take their words with a small truckload of grains of salt and don't consider them valid."

10+ Year Old Account
    If history recalls the fear of the ruskie boogeyman is what got a few notable Black Panthers shot up, or at least was the justification for entirely illegal suppression of politically inconvenient people.

Even if Russia is doing it, lets not pretend America is some sinless angel on the whole meddling in other peoples business.
    The americas did also bad things, but the americas aided us with the marshal plan while the russians try to dismantle countries in which some they succeeded by installing sovject puppets and encouraging force. So the only thing i can blame the us of in that era is jumping in the war too late to reap the benefits from a crumbled industrial europe that they however later helped rebuild since it was in their interest to see a stable europe.

However this thread is about Russia's criminal act not the americas. If you dislike negative truths about one it's best to stay out of such topics and remain in your echochamber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I think he covered that with "The mouthpieces who are pointing this at Russia have strong ties to military and economic concerns that directly benefit from conflict with them, so I take their words with a small truckload of grains of salt and don't consider them valid."
    The mouthpieces apparently have well enough evidence to back this up, which are not assumptions. I linked the information a few days ago and nothing of it was political or aimed towards another war. I am speaking of cyber security firms, i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not knowledgeable on this but these firms already got tons of work since cyber warfare is a day to day activity you can track the attacks being done from and through every country.

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

So again how do these companies stand to benefit from something like this? Since the need hasn't suddenly increased and neither has governments awareness for it that stage is long past. So how do you think these companies benefit more suddenly?