10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You're a monster!
    She's just taking a nap on a game I suck at!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone needs something to read, Last Game was just completed. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    [IMG]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max400x400/encyc/A18673-3373838752.1469811244.jpg[IMG]

Anime De Training! Ex Exercise Anime Gets 2nd Season, Adds Eri Suzuki to Cast
    chuuni girl was the best.
    they were all pretty good tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    serious question pvt hudson, do you actually watch anime or do you just look at gifs/videos of cute anime girls
    there are some nights where I'll watch like 1 animu and spend 4 hours looking at cute anime grills

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Genos' dub voice... oh my.
    opm?
    yeah it was awful

overly attached humblebundle
    Last edited by bals; 2016-07-30 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still love every jojo's ending change - Rats hidden in rohan's bookshelf
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account

So I got bored (and slightly drunk) and decide to do one of those Hunger Games simulations, except with all of us in it. I added some custom events too, though probably not enough as I should have.

LINK TO FULL GAME: http://imgur.com/a/4aoUC

If you weren't in it, sorry, I just used the top 24 posters.

tfw are really an anime girl and die from the japanese cold
    i also had a "an angel appears" evangelion event involving getting into the robot, and "mods invade" involving shitposting, but apparently the fate event was chosen
    i swear to fucking god this thing is random, i laughed my ass off when epuration got banned by the mods in the final round

10+ Year Old Account
    Next chapter of Noblesse will be hype as fuck.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MVUzk1D.png?1[IMG]
    fucking final forms

10+ Year Old Account
    [/spoiler]
    I've lost my way!
    Max and I believe in the power of RI friendship and win rofl. [MENTION=540213]Sesto[/MENTION]: LEWD
    HAH FEAR MY FINAL FORM
    [CENTER]

So I got bored (and slightly drunk) and decide to do one of those Hunger Games simulations, except with all of us in it. I added some custom events too, though probably not enough as I should have.

i also had a "an angel appears" evangelion event involving getting into the robot, and "mods invade" involving shitposting, but apparently the fate event was chosen
    i swear to fucking god this thing is random, i laughed my ass off when epuration got banned by the mods in the final round
    On Unified's team, aw yeh boy.
    I get a bow and arrow, fucking yes.
    Shadow commiting sedoku seems all too fitting
    Schirmy like the shit he is kills Unified, danm you.
    >Art dies from hypothermia top kek
    Panda saves me, fuck yeah RI power.
    Panda and Sesto holding hands, lewd fucks
    I love my way, I have become Zoro
    Sesto you died the way of a true champ. GG
    WOW. WOW PLS. Panda, Shinzai, Schirmy, Radio, you shits.
    Chelly also died like a champ
    Crimson, top kek at that luck
    So banning works is a death? Wow rip how I went out then

15+ Year Old Account
    Thunderbolt Fantasy 04 - When Phoenix whatever Killer forced Archer into his own trap, that was hype was fuck. Man, that's how to build a villain in a single episode. I've already gotten hype for the upcoming battle between them - I'm guessing Saber will fight him and win.

So starting SSY with a friend who hasn't seen it. Been quite some time since I watched it. I didn't remember episode five looking so...bad. I also recall feeling that like episodes 4-7 were kind of weak, and felt that way again. Episode 5's alternate studio drug trip aside, the library just instantly giving up and telling them what they wanted to know felt a little bit like plot-driven necessity. The whole part restoring Satoru's power also felt a bit disjointed and tenuous.

This isn't to say that this segment wasn't important, just that between the animation quality drops and uneven narrative it isn't particularly strong either.

*snip*
    >with all of us in it
    >I just used the top 24 posters

Well, I was interested. :/

So I've been chatting with my sister about Mob Psycho, and she seems to enjoy it, but after the first episode I'm completely apethetic towards it. I really enjoyed the use of color, but the humor, plot, and characters did absolutely nothing for me. I'm not sure if it's just a victim to being a show from the same guy as OPM and I expected to much, it just being a case of being only the introductory episode, or what... I haven't heard much chat on the thread; what do you all think of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I've lost my way!
    Max and I believe in the power of RI friendship and win rofl. [MENTION=540213]Sesto[/MENTION]: LEWD
    HAH FEAR MY FINAL FORM
    Wow fuck you and your final form.

At least I stabbed you on the way out.

I got a 1:1 KDA for committing suicide.

My waifu could've been real, if I hadn't offed before the event. RIP.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MVUzk1D.png?1[IMG]

tfw I get destroyed by the power of friendship
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-07-30 at 06:00 AM.

This might be the worst "review" I've ever seen. Why even bother reviewing when you're too stupid to understand what you're watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    This might be the worst "review" I've ever seen. Why even bother reviewing when you're too stupid to understand what you're watching?
    I skimmed through it but I think you summed it up pretty perfectly. He's really just ranting about it because he doesn't get it.
    It's ok to dislike it, it's ok to hate it but this guy is trying a bit too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I skimmed through it but I think you summed it up pretty perfectly. He's really just ranting about it because he doesn't get it.
    It's ok to dislike it, it's ok to hate it but this guy is trying a bit too hard.
    Yeah, like I totally get why somebody wouldn't like the jumpy style or the heavy dialogue, but most of the shit he's bitching about is literally not getting it and trying too hard to bitch about not getting it without admitting they don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Guess it is my turn to be the odd man out, but that review essentially summarizes my feelings about Bakemonogatari.

As a bit of history: at the time I watched it I was trying to push my boundaries outward, expanding beyond what had served as my core for getting me interested in anime. Bakemonogatari was not something that was inside my comfort zone at the time, but on the recommendation of many people in this thread I decided it would be a good candidate for getting my feet wetter. I knew going into it that it might not be something I'd love, but I was prepared to try and work around that.

I detested the series from beginning to end. Normally when I dislike something that much I simply stop watching it and have no hard feelings. But as I mentioned above, I was in the mindset of really wanting to push my boundaries so I went the distance and finished it. I wondered if there were something I was missing. That perhaps it would come together at the end. None of this happened. When it was over I felt like I wanted to scrape my brain with a toothbrush to clean whatever was left out.

While I wouldn't say it is "the worst anime I have ever watched in my entire life," I dislike it more than any series I have ever finished.