Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hope for the best! =)

I entered a few days ago and it all worked fine.

The giveaway banner has been here for a few days, so stop whining, MMO-Champion doesn't have to do these giveaways. You can always go and try your luck with 0.05% or less chance of getting a beta key on twitch

Last time due to some issue apparently I didn't win any key...BUT this time will be the one!
    Last edited by noobadrood; 2016-07-29 at 02:46 PM. Reason: negatives are confusing

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Giveaway doesn't work FYI, Wowarmory is currently uber bugged and acheivements are not registering and character profiles are almost all completely absent. GG MMOC
    The vast majority of people who have attempted to enter haven't had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Stdk View Post
    I dont seem to be able to enter, Ive got the achievements, all of them, yet when i update its telling me I've collected none. Anyone else receiving this bug?
    If you want to PM me your battletag and armory profile that has the achievement showing I can check on it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Quick Question @chaud

can you remove me from this giveaway i hit to enter on tuesday, and blizzard seems to have gifted me beta since then, so i will not need a key here if i win

Cheers
    Just don't check the results page and the key will go unclaimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelestwo View Post
    I have the achievements yet the bnet page doesnt show them, so was unable to sign up. Hontestly such a joke im sure im not the only one.
    If you want to PM me your battletag and armory profile that has the achievement showing I can check on it for you. The vast majority of the thousands of people who have already entered have had no problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayor View Post
    How long does it take for the achievement to register? I just got it and it's telling me that I don't have it yet.
    Might take longer than previous weeks, the API is pretty slow.

dont extend, the banner was up for several days and anyone was able to join the give away

Quote Originally Posted by lesharc23 View Post
    dont extend, the banner was up for several days and anyone was able to join the give away
    +1 completely agree

Deleted
    Watch the beta end next week.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Armory bugged

I've been trying to enter this contest since last night, and while it shows I have all of the achievements when I look in the game, Armory does not show it, and the contest site won't let me enter. I've had all of the achievements since the patch hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sineidin View Post
    I've been trying to enter this contest since last night, and while it shows I have all of the achievements when I look in the game, Armory does not show it, and the contest site won't let me enter. I've had all of the achievements since the patch hit.
    You can try toggling the account wide achievement option in game, logging out, and toggling it again until armory decides to show them. This solved it for some people.

What time zone counts for the end of the contest? GMT? BST?

Quote Originally Posted by McStall View Post
    What time zone counts for the end of the contest? GMT? BST?
    CST (Chaud Standard Time). Technically it is set to end at GMT, but I am usually nice and leave it running until I am ready to pick winners.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a new computer rig... i'm hoping to god i get in now that i have such a better system XD;

I never get lucky with giveaways but I've entered for the laughs!

So annoying, I have had two of these achievements since pre-patch went live, and B.net still hasn't updated them :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Have you logged out of the game? Because battle.net doesn't update characters while you are still playing on them.
    Yes, and im not the only one having this issue. Bnet is not updating A LOT of things right now.

Blizzard was nice enough to let me in already, GL everyone else that didn't just sign in for the first time on MMO-C.

Hi guys, are they gonna determine whos gonna be the lucky winners today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    CST (Chaud Standard Time). Technically it is set to end at GMT, but I am usually nice and leave it running until I am ready to pick winners.
    What sort of time will that be? Just so I dont spend all day refreshing the page

Deleted
    @chaud Any idea how to submit my account for EU and not US? I can't register because it automatically registers my US copy which is frozen and has been since the first month of WOD.