10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    There are classes that are easy to play, hard to master. Enh shaman, Feral druid, some healers, etc. Not every class is going to be easy to play, hard to master, although I kinda wish DH was like that, but whatever.

I still think you will be able to notice when you have a good havoc or a bad havoc in your group, because the difference between good and bad players in general is pretty big.
    still taking rippedlife's bait in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    This is by far the best demon hunter t-mog so far http://imgur.com/p63IjOl

Sorry, not sorry
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    still taking rippedlife's bait in 2016
    Im bored.

/10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Im bored.

/10 chars.
    idk why you even respond to random people flaming, what you said might still be true, but I can't shake the feeling that they will intentionally remove tips and tricks that people discover to make it easier for worse players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

Sorry, not sorry
    I knew it, but still clicked it

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    idk why you even respond to random people flaming, what you said might still be true, but I can't shake the feeling that they will intentionally remove tips and tricks that people discover to make it easier for worse players.
    I respond to a lot of stuff.

They might, but I dont think so. They want some parts of the game to remain challenging. I mean, the tips and tricks are already out there. World first mythic raiders and high end gladiators always put guides up on how to perform well as a paladin or shaman or whatever class your playing, so the tips and tricks are already out there, its just that the bad players dont take the time to research it. I doubt Blizzard would really make any guides, or making anything easier for people in that way since the really really good players already take care of that. They also already have in game guides and tutorials for new people or bad people, so I dont see anything else coming and I definitely dont see anything being removed that allows players to make themselves better.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-30 at 01:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Sorry, not sorry

God damn it, I actually fell for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Demon Hunters will release August 9th, along with Demon Invasions"

*Gets pre-paid card ready for August 9th and going enjoy the Demon Hunter*
    For the Horde!

Sorry, not sorry
    http://i.imgur.com/R390EId.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSIOtiRr7BQ

at around 3:25 or so, panser says that blizzard at comic con said dark whispers event is available right now, it's just that nobody has figured out how to trigger it. Y'ALL GET ON THIS SHIT, CAUSE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING ORG FOR AN HOUR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hope DHs then can get a type of 'launch up and hover, then land and brandish weapon' like Shamans got rain of Frogs book or Hunter got Firework launcher or the like. Or some kind of wing flap and stretch one.
    There's a pvp talent where demon hunters get to recreate Illidan phase...4, I think? You jump up into the air and throw fire at people below you.

I have a question . I read on talents and almost all specs have passives that does aoe damage on proc. For example "x ability has 10% chance to explode and do y damage to all enemies in z yards"

Are these aoe "smart aoe"? I mean do they break cc? Because i guess that in mythic+ cc will be required and those talents/abilities will be "trouble" if the tank does not position mobs away from cc..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're in a dungeon that requires a lot of CC, why would you spec into an ability that has a chance to do AoE damage? I doubt it would avoid CCed targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    "Demon Hunters will release August 9th, along with Demon Invasions"

*Gets pre-paid card ready for August 9th and going enjoy the Demon Hunter*
    You will have 2/7 talents and will be severely undergeared. Think you over estimate the fun factor

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You will have 2/7 talents and will be severely undergeared. Think you over estimate the fun factor
    Don't you have 690 gear after you finish the DH starting zone? That's better than I have on any of my characters right now. Still having fun. It's pre-patch, who gives a fuck about gear...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Don't you have 690 gear after you finish the DH starting zone? That's better than I have on any of my characters right now. Still having fun. It's pre-patch, who gives a fuck about gear...
    How could anyone have fun with gear below 690 lol...half the classes don't even play well without a good amount of haste or crit. The Demon hunters in our guild are lucky. They get free mythic carries

Funniest thing will be the enrage of people who didnt read that you need legion pre-purchased to play DHs.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    If you're in a dungeon that requires a lot of CC, why would you spec into an ability that has a chance to do AoE damage? I doubt it would avoid CCed targets.
    Sometimes that talent is also the best for single target. For example a fire mage talent has chance to proc and do extra 50% damage to your target and all targets around...

True, you can chose another talent, but why to gimp your dps because the best single target dps talent has also PASIVE aoe?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Funniest thing will be the enrage of people who didnt read that you need legion pre-purchased to play DHs.
    Its legion content. Why would they be mad if they can't play legion content without buying legion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Its legion content. Why would they be mad if they can't play legion content without buying legion lol
    I mean, probably the way all the other legion content, Broken Shore, demon invasions, doomsayers, Dalaran/Ulduar quests are available without legion. Let's not mince words, Blizzard has done it's part to get the word out that DH's are only for people with Legion, but they absolutely have drawn a line in the sand around them specifically. I don't think we've ever seen this sort of pre-expansion content only for people with the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Sometimes that talent is also the best for single target. For example a fire mage talent has chance to proc and do extra 50% damage to your target and all targets around...

True, you can chose another talent, but why to gimp your dps because the best single target dps talent has also PASIVE aoe?
    So you don't bloody wipe!

The fire mage is a bad example (because they literally do have unavoidable aoe damage; the ignite mastery will spread no matter your talent choices, ignite is on every spell, you have some amount of mastery baseline) but most classes do have to spec into aoe options/choose to use aoe spells.
    Last edited by AvCloudy; 2016-07-30 at 08:35 AM.