Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The depths of ignorance shown by the people comparing Merkel to Hitler, provoke a mixed reaction. Something between physical disgust, plain lolling and shock at how the education system has failed them.
    This seems to be the only argument people with other opinion are throwing around with. Pathetic that it's the only argument they have.

But it must be a hard pill to swallow, indirectly supporting terrorism "for the greater good"
    Last edited by Phurox; 2016-07-30 at 09:46 AM.

I agree with Tennisace, we need to euthanize all those who disagree with Chancellor Merkel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    This seems to be the only argument people with other opinion are throwing around with. Pathetic that it's the only argument they have.

But it must be a hard pill to swallow, indirectly supporting terrorism "for the greater good"
    Want to talk arguments?

Ok sure, please enlist the similarities between Hitler's Germany and Merkel's Germany.
    And while you're at it, please provide reasons why you thik Merkel is behind an event that started YEARS BEFORE she set any policies about it in Germany, and also provide a clarification of the reasons behind this refugee crisis we are witnessing and please point out EXACTLY how Merkel is responsible for it.
    Once you've cleared that out, you can start providing an alternative to the system currently in place.

Please, let's hear your arguments.

15+ Year Old Account

Chancellor Angela Merkel stands by her refugee policy

Want to talk arguments?

Ok sure, please enlist the similarities between Hitler's Germany and Merkel's Germany.
    And while you're at it, please provide reasons why you thik Merkel is behind an event that started YEARS BEFORE she set any policies about it in Germany, and also provide a clarification of the reasons behind this refugee crisis we are witnessing and please point out EXACTLY how Merkel is responsible for it.
    Once you've cleared that out, you can start providing an alternative to the system currently in place.

Please, let's hear your arguments.
    In Denmark it is common knowledge, that these refugees come up here to get our money. They are outnumbered in criminal statistics like rape, stealing etc.

Also this is very familiar with nazi Germany's - although they at least now have a choice to leave before it's too late :

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/202780

Not all, but a majority of refugees (to Scandinavian, at least), they come for welfare. And those people are often those who hate us and wants sharia/Islam and refuse to immigrate because they look down on us infidels.
    Last edited by Phurox; 2016-07-30 at 10:00 AM.

Deleted
    In Denmark it is common knowledge, that these refugees come up here to get our money. They are outnumbered in criminal statistics like rape, stealing etc.

Also this is very familiar with nazi Germany's - although they at least now have a choice to leave before it's too late :

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/202780
    Do you want me to repeat that post again or are you going to start talking about arguments?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you want me to repeat that post again or are you going to start talking about arguments?
    Good riddance to you, sir. My time is more precious than to talk to someone who just wants to bash others different opinions rather than having a debate.

Good day, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, people just don't go to those countries, because they are lousy for living as a refugee.
    People went there last year. Were they magically better then - or is it that they are prevented from going there now, because borders are closed.

Same reason as why nobody willingly stops in Turkey, and everybody moves further to the north: google a bit what kind of conditions refugees in Turkey live in - and you will understand.
    Yes, I understand, do you?

My point is that we are now preventing people from moving form Syria to Germany - by fences on the borders, and other border patrols. People from Syria didn't want to stay in Turkey in 2015 - and they don't want to stay in Turkey in 2016; the difference is that they cannot reach Germany (and similar places) now because of the borders being a lot more closed. Germany supports that - directly and indirectly.

If Germany wanted to help (instead of be seen as helping) and thought it trough - they could have let the ones fleeing Syria jump on a regular Lufthansa flight from the region in 2015 and in 2016 (and skip the Visa requirement). Safe, humane, and no need for smugglers. But that is not happening - since politicians don't really want that many asylum seekers in Germany.

So, if they cannot go anywhere and are forced to stay in Syria - what do you think they will do, pray for Allah to save them? I don't think so. Out of desperation (and not because they sympathize with terrorists) they will turn to fighting for ISIS. You will have to deal with a force consisting of millions desperate people, that will do anything they need to assure they and their families survive. Current ISIS will be a joke, compared to what will grow out of it, and those few terrorist attacks in Europe you've seen recently will be nothing, compared to what will erupt.
    You are basically saying that the policies that Merkel currently support are causing Isis and similar extremists to grow stronger.
    That would be a possible stance - if you actually realized that you should criticize her for it; instead of supporting her idea of "Welcome sign behind barbed wires."

One thing you folks don't understand is not that Merkel has let refugees in out of her kind heart: there is no acting on feelings in politics. She has let them in, because the alternatives were less predictable and had a potential to lead to a much worse outcome.
    I very much doubt she predicted what happened.

Deleted
    Good riddance to you, sir. My time is more precious than to talk to someone who just wants to bash others different opinions rather than having a debate.

Good day, sir.
    You claim others arguments are pathetic, and then quit a discussion with the emphasis on that someone is bashing others opinions ; when he asked you for arguments.

You are either baiting or you genuinly don't grasp the idea of how to hold an argument.

Deleted

Good day, sir.
    Please point out exactly WHERE the bashing is in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I think open border policies are fine. There is a reason why the people who are opposed to letting in immigrants are people not in areas with many immigrants while people in immigrant and refugee heavy areas stop seeing it as a problem.
    Except that your statement is an over-simplification - and false.
    E.g. Boston (UK) was the most brexity-part - due to anti-immigration sentiment; it also one of the areas with high percentage of immigrants compared to the rest of the UK.

A simpler explanation for Boston would be that poorer regions dislike immigrants and refugees; but I'm sure there are exceptions to that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I think open border policies are fine. There is a reason why the people who are opposed to letting in immigrants are people not in areas with many immigrants while people in immigrant and refugee heavy areas stop seeing it as a problem.
    I must live in a strange country then, because here it is literally the exact opposite. Which, to be fair, seems to be much more logical a situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, totally.
    Perhaps you should compare Merkel to Hitler one more time to really finish that argument.
    Cherry on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Germany will go down in the history books
    As a state that seized to be German. As a nation which commited a cultural suicide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    As a state that seized to be German. As a nation which commited a cultural suicide.
    A nation 80 million strong, with 90% germans, is going to cease to be German because of what... let's exaggerate... 3 million refugees?
    Is that going to lead to cultural suicide?

"How to lose the support of your voters: A guide" - Angela Merkel

This has nothing to do with ''helping refugees''. But everything with a deliberate policy of mass immigration - which is what this is.

The German middle class decided that they are not going to have kids, at all. As a result, they have to import hundreds of thousands of able bodied men from Middle East and other parts of the world to offset the population loss.

What is happening is that Germany has recieved in the last two years about 2 million people in the age group of 18-45 year olds. Which in turn will make every 1 in 7 person of that age group in Germany of foreign descent.

Dont tell me that is not going to radically transform German society and it`s culture.
    I expect Germany to become Islam-majority (when it comes to religious beliefs) country by 2050. And that will mark inevitable social, cultural shift. The history of next century of those countries will be written in Arabic. European culture, civilization is going the way of a Neandarthal - we`ll simply disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

A nation 80 million strong, with 90% germans, is going to cease to be German because of what... let's exaggerate... 3 million refugees?
    Is that going to lead to cultural suicide?
    A deliberately simplistic reading of demographic data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    This has nothing to do with ''helping refugees''. But everything with a deliberate policy of mass immigration - which is what this is.

The German middle class decided that they are not going to have kids, at all. As a result, they have to import hundreds of thousands of able bodied men from Middle East and other parts of the world to offset the population loss.

What is happening is that Germany has recieved in the last two years about 2 million people in the age group of 18-45 year olds. Which in turn will make every 1 in 7 person of that age group in Germany of foreign descent.

Dont tell me that is not going to radically transform German society and it`s culture.
    I expect Germany to become Islam-majority (when it comes to religious beliefs) country by 2050. And that will mark inevitable social, cultural shift. The history of next century of those countries will be written in Arabic. European culture, civilization is going the way of a Neandarthal - we`ll simply disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

A deliberately simplistic reading of demographic data.
    Please, help me being specific then.

- - - Updated - - -

By 2050. In two generations, Germany will have a Muslim MAJORITY?
    there is NO demographic pattern that points in that direction at all.

Deleted
    The German middle class decided that they are not going to have kids, at all.
    Maybe if people had time to actually be with their families rather than spending 70 h a week working ((typical work hours for an executive) they d make more children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Maybe if people had time to actually be with their families rather than spending 70 h a week working they d make more children.
    Pretty much. It's also related to an improvement in general quality of life. People just tend to have less kids.
    Oh, funny detail, migrants also adapt fairly quickly to those demographic standards